CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Lawrence. The saga continues

Eric Cuntman

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm a hardened con at this point, Gyppo. Unless I get a ban that lasts longer than six months I barely notice it.

What happened to punkape after your last trip to the block? I assumed he had received the same ban as you and Eddie, but I can’t even see his username on the list.

15 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Ah, but there are some real advantages to a ringworld. By rotating it you create the gravity needed to stick everyone to the inside of the ring, and the addition of a rim wall gives something to contain an atmosphere. Also, by having shadow squares in retrograde orbit you can create periods of night and day on the ring. How are these things accomplished in a Dyson sphere, smarty pants?

This is all very well Ape but you didn’t say what colour you’re going to paint the propellor tips?

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

No. To get from proper sci-fi to full on D&D style fantasy in one one conversation, one would inevitably have to traverse the entirely pointless and irredeemably gay steampunk sub-genre at some point. The debate would never survive the tedium, as everyone knows steampunk is solely the creation of idiot cunts who have a stiffy for Victorian era clothing and design aesthetics but lack sufficient historical technological knowledge or imagination required that makes either of the greater genres compelling. 

il_fullxfull.1274119530_ijqp.jpg

I rest my case.

I don’t think even this is going to save Liz Truss.

On 18/10/2022 at 21:35, Eric Cuntman said:

What happened to punkape after your last trip to the block? I assumed he had received the same ban as you and Eddie, but I can’t even see his username on the list.

Unfortunately, he was bummed to death, on his own request. I nearly hated every second of it. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Eddie said:

Unfortunately, he was bummed to death, on his own request. I nearly hated every second of it. 

Unlikely. It would take more than one portion of blackwurst to rupture that titanic array of sphinctoid muscle. Stop fucking about and threaten to post the photos if Roops doesn’t spill.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

I'd like to think that these were also the last words of Liberace, the closeted old fruit.

I’ve just looked at the Google news feed and looked at ‘Covid 19’. Apparently, more white people are dying from it than black people. Wait for it, the civil rights lobby will be complaining that whites have privileged access to diseases.

22 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m still suffering with a non-existent virus. Apologies. 

Classic ‘booster deficiency’ symptoms Ape. PM me and I’ll send you my 1st, 2nd, and all 3 booster appointment details. I’ve already posted you 1000 masks that I don’t think I’m going to need for the forthcoming new variants. I found them under Grannies bed after her funeral when I was ransacking the old bags assisted living bedsit looking for her life savings (unsuccessfully).
Glad to be of help. 😷💉🐑🤣

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve just looked at the Google news feed and looked at ‘Covid 19’. Apparently, more white people are dying from it than black people. Wait for it, the civil rights lobby will be complaining that whites have privileged access to diseases.

That should make Eddie sleep a bit more soundly tonight, as long as gingers are included in the white category.