CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Bonny Bouncing Boy.

Witheredscrote

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Lepidoptera and Dermaptera are two completely different orders.Unless you're thinking of some kind of New Order?

Have you smelled moth-balls? It's said that Punkers has difficulty with getting their legs to open. 

On 4/23/2018 at 10:59 PM, luke swarm said:

I don't think she was there for the happy occasion but simply waiting her turn to be admitted into the maternity department. Normal tax paying citizens are not allowed to jump to the front of the Q like these blue blooded types. I bet the Doctors were falling over themselves to pull the royal sprog from the royal vadge instead of assigning it to some barely qualified Nigerian midwife. 

I’ve played numerous golf matches with an ENT surgeon who has operated on numerous Royals including Lady Diana.

I move in elite social circles.

(enjoy your beans and chips tonight).

lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I’ve played numerous golf matches with an ENT surgeon who has operated on numerous Royals including Lady Diana.

lol.

I don't know what it is that makes you a cunt, but whatever it is it works.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

I am not surprised that you are friends with an ENT surgeon Pinky

I expect the sheer amount of large black diseased cocks you have swallowed in your time have left your throat severely lacerated and gangrenous. I would also say that your ability to breath through your nose whilst swallowing is quite remarkable if somewhat disturbing.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck me, I never thought I'd live to post this, but it's good to have you back Punky!  The onslaught of tedium that even the Geneva Convention would outlaw, brought on by Pen and Albert.....you're a breath of fresh fucking air....and since you are rancid on fucking ice, that's saying something.

31 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Rye links can be very difficult as I remember.  That Camber sand is very fine,  and can play havoc with your balls.

I see that you are taking cues from your head of state.

Ingratiating yourself like a sycophantic fucking worm with a despicable, mentally deluded tosser won't win you any friends.

Kindly fucking die.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I see that you are taking cues from your head of state.

Ingratiating yourself like a sycophantic fucking worm with a despicable, mentally deluded tosser won't win you any friends.

Kindly fucking die.

Actually I think macca told trumpy to basically get fucked with all of his bullshit policies. Are you thick or do you get a different version of the news in your inbred backwater?

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've seen these mad cunts live a couple of times, never had the chops to get in the pit

well, Punkers certainly has the chops to get under a boys sac.

48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually I think macca told trumpy to basically get fucked with all of his bullshit policies. Are you thick or do you get a different version of the news in your inbred backwater?

1063868766.jpg

Obviously I don't, unless you believe this photo is "Fake News"?

I can imagine you now. Wallowing on the dirt floor of Stubby Towers, incoherently shouting "Snowflake" and "SJW" at any passing black person who appears on your portable black and white TV screen. You've wanked yourself into oblivion over the pavement stomping scene in American History X and have endlessly searched the internet ever since in an effort to find your very own Ilsa She-Wolf.

Fucking racist wanker.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

1063868766.jpg

Obviously I do, unless you believe this photo is "Fake News"?

I can imagine you now. Wallowing on the dirt floor of Stubby Towers, incoherently shouting "Snowflake" and "SJW" at any passing black person who appears on your portable black and white TV screen. You've wanked yourself into oblivion over the pavement stomping scene in American History X and have endlessly searched the internet ever since in an effort to find your very own Ilsa She-Wolf.

Fucking racist wanker.

Jesus Christ man, calm yourself, we don't want another one of your famous meltdowns. Isn't your favourite football player Danny Wellblack and pundit Geoff Hurst?

Fucking racist wanker indeed.

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Stibby, are you drunk too,  Webby obviously is, and I am now on the Pastis 51.  Fuck off

I'm trying to stay off the grog in the week, plus my biking of 50 km today, any booze would finish me off. I have a heavy session of beer drinking at the cricket (New Road, Worcester) coming up next week so I'll respond in due course. From the standard of webbys recent posts it seems he's been drinking his own piss. Or possibly someone else's