CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

20 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

How many donkey jackets do you have Ape?

Do you wear your Doc Martin’s in the shower when you’re washing beans stains off your Donkey jacket?

lol.

Doc Martin’s what? His ownership of a shoe company, or his application for a coronavirus testing kit? Does he sit in for Dr Martens when he's on holiday? For someone claiming to have benefitted from a prestigious public school education, the correct use of the apostrophe and grammar in general appears to have passed you by, you living, breathing pallet load of factory-headed Pot Noodles and instant coffee. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Doc Martin’s what? His ownership of a shoe company, or his application for a coronavirus testing kit? Does he sit in for Dr Martens when he's on holiday? For someone claiming to have benefitted from a prestigious public school education, the correct use of the apostrophe and grammar in general appears to have passed you by, you living, breathing pallet load of factory-headed Pot Noodles and instant coffee. 

Good work Wuggers - @Earl of Punkapeyet again revealed as the mindless spastic we all know him to be.

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Is that how you spell Doc Martins ?

Well you would know wouldn’t you....

lol.

Peasant and thug.

On 23/09/2020 at 16:53, Frank said:

Anderson & Sheppard grey lightweight wool double pleat with an inch and a half turn-up. Single-lined chocolate suede chukka by Alden. Fuck off. 

https://ibb.co/qs1hrR2

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

3.8centimetres, you fucking backward cunt.

If you actually bothered to read posts, rather than drinking yourself into oblivion and posting pathetic drivel like this, you’d understand why I specifically stated 1.5”.

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

When the only time you’re bothered about such measurements is to quantify how much is left in your last can of Special Brew, the drunken idiot society deems one decimal place to be an acceptable level of accuracy. 

Which tailor do you use for your donkey jackets Ape?

Gieves and Hawkes ?

lol.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
13 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Which VPN do you use to keep your sworded activities hidden?

Is Punkape an expert fencer, but secretly ashamed of his prowess with the sabre for some mysterious reason ?

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

If you actually bothered to read posts, rather than drinking yourself into oblivion and posting pathetic drivel like this, you’d understand why I specifically stated 1.5”.

I only picked yours up because you mixed decimals of imperial measurements you fucking retarded spastic. It's like me saying 'I went to the pub and had 1.704 litres & 2 pints of Stella'. Stupid flid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I only picked yours up because you mixed decimals of imperial measurements you fucking retarded spastic. It's like me saying 'I went to the pub and had 1.704 litres & 2 pints of Stella'. Stupid flid.

A point can be used to denote a fraction of any unit, you stupid, pedantic prick. And there’s no way you’d go to a pub and only drink 5 pints.

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

A point can be used to denote a fraction of any unit, you stupid, pedantic prick. And there’s no way you’d go to a pub and only drink 5 pints.

Express, as a fraction, the number of brain cells Ape uses before submitting a post.

1/4 

Express this as a number to 2 decimal places.

Express this as a percentage of his total brain mass.

25%

Firkin off.

On 24/09/2020 at 21:07, Roadkill said:

I'm pretty sure MC was off his face most of the time, too. Cunt would show up around two in the morning, post about fifteen comments, usually replying to three-week-old arguments, then fuck off again.

Cunt must live on an island somewhere and send his comments to the nearest computer owner via multiple pigeons, having to wait for the entire flock to return with replies before he can send them back out. 

Him and @Mrs Roops were fucking unbearable with the constant fucking bickering.

The vindictive old witch still is