CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eurovision.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The only fond memory I have of Eurovision is Cheryl Baker's skirt getting ripped off in about 1981. Lovely thighs.

I never quite got around to making my mind up. 

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I can recall the cunts who'd shit themselves if they found a bruise on themselves or had the flu. Particularly smack addicts and the likes that shared needles. I certainly didn't risk sitting upon any other bog-seat than my own, even to this day! You don't know who's arse has sat on it OR where it's been. 

I remember all the rumours spread on the school playground. AIDS stands for 'arse injected death sentence' and my favourite, 'it was all started by Africans climbing trees and shagging monkeys'.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember all the rumours spread on the school playground. AIDS stands for 'arse injected death sentence' and my favourite, 'it was all started by Africans climbing trees and shagging monkeys'.

One of my faves, was that AIDS got into USA up the Hudson. And who can forget this classic:

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The only fond memory I have of Eurovision is Cheryl Baker's skirt getting ripped off in about 1981. Lovely thighs.

1981 that's quite a while before my time mate, despite being an 80's fan big time i'm not sure who that is? I was merely a tadpole back then.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

No no, definitely not them lol... C'mon you haven't heard of Lorde?

What, My Sweet Lorde?  That was Rex Harrison. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Singer with Buck's Fizz. The curvy blonde on the far left if you google it.

Perhaps he only drank the stuff. 

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Singer with Buck's Fizz. The curvy blonde on the far left if you google it.

Ohhhhhh Bucks Fizz yes i know now.

Guest Erroreptile404
20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Perhaps he only drank the stuff. 

Ha.. i'm not french so eating baby frogs has never interested me.

Oh i realised you meant Buck fast.... i'm slow...sometimes.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Ha.. i'm not french so eating baby frogs has never interested me.

Punkers was weaned & brought-up on tadpole-like spawn.  

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me, Israel 🇮🇱 have won! The Ratsfuhrer will be fucking furious! I can see him now, running around with his jackboots, kicking the shit out of his cat.

Poor little Mengele. Ok, he might have killed a couple of sparrows, but I don’t approve of cruelty to animals. 

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, scotty said:

I don't watch this utter shite, but could somebody please enlighten me as to precisely when Israel became part of Europe? 

I watched the scoring, just to see how much Europe really like us, and dont just want our money. Isreal and Australia were the only European countries to give us any points, or we would have had none. Isreal only gave us points because some protester came on stage during our song and shouted something about nazis. Fuck them. Croissant eating cunts. I think these European cunts forget what we did for them in the war. 

2 hours ago, White van man said:

I watched the scoring, just to see how much Europe really like us, and dont just want our money. Isreal and Australia were the only European countries to give us any points, or we would have had none. Isreal only gave us points because some protester came on stage during our song and shouted something about nazis. Fuck them. Croissant eating cunts. I think these European cunts forget what we did for them in the war. 

Israel and Australia aren't European countries, WVM. 

When the wife reported that the English cunt had been interrupted by a protester, I told her it was payback for brexit. I also told her none of the other European countries would give us any votes at all for the same reason, the poor naîve lamb wouldn't believe it...... 

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

When the wife reported that the English cunt had been interrupted by a protester, I told her it was payback for brexit. I also told her none of the other European countries would give us any votes at all for the same reason, the poor naîve lamb wouldn't believe it...... 

Forget this shit Scotty.  Have you managed to bang in the sister in law's back doors yet?

Guest White van man
14 minutes ago, scotty said:

Yeah i was just following your Isreal isn't in Europe theme by adding Australia.

Europe haven't give us any points since we done Iraq. I don't think they classed pick up trucks with air rifles on top as weapons of mass destruction. They've no sense of humour.

This shit is neither Eurovision, nor a Song Contest any more. Apparently it’s all about inclusivity, social justice, and LGBTQIA rights, with some shit music playing in the background as an afterthought. That massive fucking ham beast that won it last night claimed the song was all about #MeToo – as if any red blooded male in his right mind would even think about fucking it.

Brexit means Brexit.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This shit is neither Eurovision, nor a Song Contest any more. Apparently it’s all about inclusivity, social justice, and LGBTQIA rights, with some shit music playing in the background as an afterthought. That massive fucking ham beast that won it last night claimed the song was all about #MeToo – as if any red blooded male in his right mind would even think about fucking it.

Brexit means Brexit.

I don't think Mrs Krankie would like what you are saying.