CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Asparagas Season

Guest luke swarm

Guest 'eavensabove
45 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Any chance we could stoke something up with  @r-soles and jazz (who has such a shit username I can’t even bait him)? Their stupidity is on a Stubby level which’ll leave them too deep in the cunting before they know what’s happening. 

Cheers. 

courteous of C.C's Limericks plc. 

There is an old thicko called Bubba

He's a plank in one way or another

He thinks he can stoke

but he's a dork and joke

and as a Cunt, he's one 'ell of a Mother.

He's certainly no match for Stubbs

'coz all Bubba does is Blubbs

but he'll try raising troops

grass you to Roops

'coz, that's all the cunt ever does. 

Lol. 

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Any chance we could stoke something up with  @r-soles 

Cheers. 

I am sorry Bubba but I think this suggestion is totally out of order and ethically immoral. Are you seriously fucking suggesting that someone deliberately start a  fight with this disabled cunt with severe learning difficulties, is that what we have come to, I want no part of it. 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

The Judge hasn't escaped my attention, Luke, and he's coming perilously close to becoming my new Ding-toy. So far I've restrained myself, but I'm getting bored and could do with becoming embroiled in a new vendetta.

I never had you down as a quitter webbo, stupid fucking wanker gate won't go away until you admit you need to grow thicker skin. Either that or reform the clique with Commandant Pecker in charge of you Untermensch, Quincy as my 2IC.

Ding was brutally executed by roops so you can't claim that one. However, you do have the blood of snatch on your hands. Out of interest, what was the cause of you, Quincy and snatch getting such a long coolering?

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I never had you down as a quitter webbo, stupid fucking wanker gate won't go away until you admit you need to grow thicker skin. Either that or reform the clique with Commandant Pecker in charge of you Untermensch, Quincy as my 2IC.

Dinosaurs did this Stub and look where it got them!

Fuckin pachys

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ding was brutally executed by roops so you can't claim that one. However, you do have the blood of snatch on your hands. Out of interest, what was the cause of you, Quincy and snatch getting such a long coolering?

Mind your own fucking business, you dopey nosey cunt. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am sorry Bubba but I think this suggestion is totally out of order and ethically immoral. Are you seriously fucking suggesting that someone deliberately start a  fight with this disabled cunt with severe learning difficulties, is that what we have come to, I want no part of it. 

You do right Master Luke. I wouldn't want part of a disabled cunt either

4 hours ago, ratcum said:

I wonder what this fleabag's piss smelled of after his shocking experience at the hands of an ugly policewoman?

Playing the race card in the circumstances he was in, was akin to playing the holocaust card after shooting an unarmed Palestinian teenager. Stupid cunt.

AAxtk4G.jpg

If this man was wearing glasses would he be a rastafoureye? 

I'll get me duchie and pass it pon the left hand side. 

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think you'll find that I also had a hand in the exodus of MikeD and the original Jazz incarnation as well. I've got more scalps than Natty Bumppo, and unless you want to end up on my mantelpiece, I suggest that you adjust your tone and show me some fucking respect.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/17/2018 at 10:59 PM, luke swarm said:

I will be fucking glad when the English asparagus season is over, just been for a piss after eating this very tasty delicacy and my piss smells like a  diseased and two month old dead tramp cadaver who died in a rictus of agony held captive by Punkapes sphincter muscle lock on canal street. Bag of shite.   

I bet it doesn't smell as bad as Eric the Cunt. Shame he's not a cadaver, there would be more life in him then.

31 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I bet it doesn't smell as bad as Eric the Cunt. Shame he's not a cadaver, there would be more life in him then.

Everything in your life, including you, is grey. You speak in monotone, with no humour, interest or emotion. If anyone should be a cadaver, it’s you. Make it so.

Oh, and fuck off.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
15 minutes ago, Ape said:

Everything in your life, including you, is grey. You speak in monotone, with no humour, interest or emotion. If anyone should be a cadaver, it’s you. Make it so.

Oh, and fuck off.

You're another fucking delusional wanker, how can you say I "speak in monotone" when you've never heard my voice? What gives you the authority to say everything in my life is grey? You know practically nothing about me. Are you on any medication?

6 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

You're another fucking delusional wanker, how can you say I "speak in monotone" when you've never heard my voice? What gives you the authority to say everything in my life is grey? You know practically nothing about me. Are you on any medication?

A perfect example of the point I made in my last post. Dull, humourless, uninteresting, unfunny wanker.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

you fucking thick pathetic squirt

50 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Al, Ape is nothing but a creepy wheelchair-bound gutless follower. Always has been. 

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Luke, I don’t like your presence on this website. 

and that fact gives me immense satisfaction. Idiot 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Be honest with yourself Luke .. you are boring .. nothing more, nothing less.

43 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I don’t know what’s going on here, luke, but somehow you’ve gained a little confidence in your step since I last fucked you off. Your robotic prose and incoherent watered-down shit might be tolerated by the wankers on here, but I’m back now and this place needs me. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
48 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Be honest with yourself Luke .. you are boring .. nothing more, nothing less.

come on Pen, give Bert a chance to respond before you get all worked up.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don’t know what’s going on here, luke, but somehow you’ve gained a little confidence in your step since I last fucked you off. Your robotic prose and incoherent watered-down shit might be tolerated by the wankers on here, but I’m back now and this place needs me. 

I don't want to have to hurt you again Frank........           .......     ...........    .....