CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Asparagas Season

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

I will be fucking glad when the English asparagus season is over, just been for a piss after eating this very tasty delicacy and my piss smells like a  diseased and two month old dead tramp cadaver who died in a rictus of agony held captive by Punkapes sphincter muscle lock on canal street. Bag of shite.   

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I will be fucking glad when the English asparagus season is over, just been for a piss after eating this very tasty delicacy and my piss smells like a  diseased and two month old dead tramp cadaver who died in a rictus of agony held captive by Punkapes sphincter muscle lock on canal street. Bag of shite.   

Sugar puffs make your piss smell of sugar puffs. Smells better than piss to be fair.

Guest judgetwi

Well you could stop eating it. Or you could stop moaning like a fucking old woman about the smell of your piss. It’s not as if any cunt on here is going to be anywhere near your piss or gives a fuck about what you stick down your throat.

I’m sure you’ll find something in the Daily Mail which will be more worthy of your cutting incisive wit.

No need to thank me.

Guest White van man
8 hours ago, luke swarm said:

You had to get ENGLISH asparagus season in. Fucking racist cunt.

Guest luke swarm

looks like my favourite two jokebutts are still  a little sore

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well you could stop eating it. Or you could stop moaning like a fucking old woman about the smell of your piss. It’s not as if any cunt on here is going to be anywhere near your piss or gives a fuck about what you stick down your throat.

I’m sure you’ll find something in the Daily Mail which will be more worthy of your cutting incisive wit.

No need to thank me.

oh don't be sore Judge, you seem to have been wounded by your last encounter with me, im just joking with you and really rather like your immature and daily expressish outlook on life. good work

Guest luke swarm
28 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Just admit it, asparagus is a poor substitute for the shrivelled cocks that usually tickle your tonsils.

asparagus.png?w=566&h=319

what the hell is this to do with Islam and immigration, come on get back on track moron.  

Guest White van man
14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

what the hell is this to do with Islam and immigration, come on get back on track moron.  

Don't worry, I'm going to slide female genital mutilation into this nom. I think derailing would save you from more embarrassment, so I'll let you suffer a bit until I finish work.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, White van man said:

Don't worry, I'm going to slide female genital mutilation into this nom. I think derailing would save you from more embarrassment, so I'll let you suffer a bit until I finish work.

you, Judge, and Rsoles, Yes I can see the start of a very beautiful friendship,I can visualise the scene now where you all get together at the slaughtered lamb pub and gnash at the mouth about how things used to be over foaming jugs of real English ale and hot buttered asparagus. Thats what the corner is for, to bring cunts closer together. 

To be fair though you are the only one who has the intelligence to counter argue where as the Judge is obviously an adolescent and Arseholes an out and out moron. I look forward to you rescuing me from my apparent discomfort. Good work

56 minutes ago, Neil said:

If your piss smells of what you put in your gob Punkers piss must smell like Egyptian rent boys spunk.

Good day

While yours is undoubtedly fragranced with the mackerel minge of a neck-tattooed, ageing Scouse slag whose Primark G-strings disappeared up her humongous crack months ago.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Neil said:

If your piss smells of what you put in your gob Punkers piss must smell like Egyptian rent boys spunk.

Good day

6d44886a-e196-486e-8ed0-ea6b92bc1d4d.jpg

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

While yours is undoubtedly fragranced with the mackerel minge of a neck-tattooed, ageing Scouse slag whose Primark G-strings disappeared up her humongous crack months ago.

And your point is?

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, luke swarm said:

You should never asparagus & drive. You could be nicked by the old bill, as I almost was... I was pulled over on the A13 and was required to provide a urine sample solely for having just eaten Asparagus en Croute at The Little Chef.  The test was positive, but quick as a flash I grabbed the sample from the copper and shot-off in my motor in a Westerly direction, but alas, my luck got the better of me, and I still got charged for taking the piss. 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

You should never asparagus & drive. You could be nicked by the old bill, as I almost was... I was pulled over on the A13 and was required to provide a urine sample solely for having just eaten Asparagus en Croute at The Little Chef.  The test was positive, but quick as a flash I grabbed the sample from the copper and shot-off in my motor in a Westerly direction, but alas, my luck got the better of me, and I still got charged for taking the piss. 

Do you do standup, 'eavens?

9 hours ago, luke swarm said:

looks like my favourite two jokebutts are still  a little sore

oh don't be sore Judge, you seem to have been wounded by your last encounter with me, im just joking with you and really rather like your immature and daily expressish outlook on life. good work

The Judge hasn't escaped my attention, Luke, and he's coming perilously close to becoming my new Ding-toy. So far I've restrained myself, but I'm getting bored and could do with becoming embroiled in a new vendetta.

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The Judge hasn't escaped my attention, Luke, and he's coming perilously close to becoming my new Ding-toy. So far I've restrained myself, but I'm getting bored and could do with becoming embroiled in a new vendetta.

Mind if I play with him just a little longer Decs, he is such a delight to hook and release.

I see your problem though, nobody seems willing to engage in a long drawn out savage pointless fight to the death anymore, we are losing the old guard to sickness, disease and overcunting. I give people a golden opportunity for an easy cunting with this Asparagus nonsense and the only three takers are the rather confused anti-muslim faction.  

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Mind if I play with him just a little longer Decs, he is such a delight to hook and release.

I see your problem though, nobody seems willing to engage in a long drawn out savage pointless fight to the death anymore, we are losing the old guard to sickness, disease and overcunting. I give people a golden opportunity for an easy cunting with this Asparagus nonsense and the only three takers are the rather confused anti-muslim faction.  

Any chance we could stoke something up with  @r-soles and jazz (who has such a shit username I can’t even bait him)? Their stupidity is on a Stubby level which’ll leave them too deep in the cunting before they know what’s happening. 

Cheers. 

I wonder what this fleabag's piss smelled of after his shocking experience at the hands of an ugly policewoman?

Playing the race card in the circumstances he was in, was akin to playing the holocaust card after shooting an unarmed Palestinian teenager. Stupid cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I wonder what this fleabag's piss smelled of after his shocking experience at the hands of an ugly policewoman?

Playing the race card in the circumstances he was in, was akin to playing the holocaust card after shooting an unarmed Palestinian teenager. Stupid cunt.

AAxtk4G.jpg

That is dred-full.