CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Galileo.

Guest 'eavensabove

49 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Whilst you’re feeling a bit trigger happy, is there any chance of a ban amenesty?

I’m not sure if it’s against the rules to send @Snatch PMs on a daily basis calling him a cunt, but I’ve been doing it. 

I just wanted it ‘taken into consideration’ before any future sentencing. 

He’s probably struggling to read you’re PM’s and is sat there scratching his unfathomably large cranium whilst thinking your a cunt.   

We miss you, Mark Felt. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It doesn't take much to be labelled a fanny-hating  patriarch in Roops' book, Trumpy. I'd watch your lip though, if I were you. 

Duly noted. Maybe I'll hold off asking if there's a Nordhavn rubber dinghy.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

yeah but come on, thirty days is right at the extreme end of the sentencing recommendations. Well he better get used to the taste of Faeces, because that's what Cockfingers will be trying to deposit on his face every night. 

I do think it's a little harsh perhaps, but he did come out with his bacofoil hat on, spazzing out all over the shop as if he hadn't just been incarcerated with some of the internet's most depraved sociopaths. His will to constantly break his own stupidity record is stronger than a paedophile's password.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Just my luck. I was looking forward to burning his bin wagon whilst he looked helplessly on, then asking him how he felt about it.

Truck you uncivilized swine,we have standards in the refuse collection industry and yes I'd be honoured to accompany you,if Bill asks me out for one more fight at our meetings I'm gonna swing for the cunt I tell thee.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

He’s probably struggling to read you’re PM’s and is sat there scratching his unfathomably large cranium whilst thinking your a cunt.   

We miss you, Mark Felt. 

Your 

I can't be bothered to read 7 fucking pages so if anyone has said this then tough shit

"Bismillah no,we will not let him go,let him go"

If they haven't then I'm not surprised,it's fucking shit.

Fuck up

11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Whilst you’re feeling a bit trigger happy, is there any chance of a ban amenesty?

I’m not sure if it’s against the rules to send @Snatch PMs on a daily basis calling him a cunt, but I’ve been doing it. 

I just wanted it ‘taken into consideration’ before any future sentencing. 

Its against the rules. It would be taken into consideration that you have "previous" for this and judged accordingly. Still feeling clever?

Guest Bill Stickers
49 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its against the rules. It would be taken into consideration that you have "previous" for this and judged accordingly. Still feeling clever?

I made it all up, so yes. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Off to  the airport in an hour Frank. Back to Reunion, and maybe my last climb up to the volcano. I'll think of you when I am standing on the crater edge, staring into the inferno.

Au revoir vieux ami.

Couldn't you force a door open on the plane at 35,000ft and stare into the abyss instead and take your goose with you?

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Off to  the airport in an hour Frank. Back to Reunion, and maybe my last climb up to the volcano. I'll think of you when I am standing on the crater edge, staring into the inferno.

Au revoir vieux ami.

Fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Good, lets hope @Snatch doesn't invite an Admin into the conversation that you made up...

I don't think @Snatch would dream of turning to you for helps Roops, as you will recall he seemed to think that you were responsible for most if not all of his woes, poor Snatch was never exactly burning all that brightly but I am sorry to see him gone. The stupid dense cunt..   

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I don't think @Snatch would dream of turning to you for helps Roops, as you will recall he seemed to think that you were responsible for most if not all of his woes, poor Snatch was never exactly burning all that brightly but I am sorry to see him gone. The stupid dense cunt..   

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long," By that logic, Snatch would still be going strong long after the heat death of the rest of the universe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long," By that logic, Snatch would still be going strong long after the heat death of the rest of the universe.

Upon the coming of a mass extinction event, only the most simple of single celled organisms will survive. By that token, Snatch's brain will be there to see in the next epoch, living some sort of disembodied, Krang like existence.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Blade Runner reference, Love it.

6 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

TMNT reference, love it.

The 2016 film's closing credit revamp of the original cartoon series theme song was a fine blend of nostalgia and reinvention - and it has Krang in it. 

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The 2016 film's closing credit revamp of the original cartoon series theme song was a fine blend of nostalgia and reinvention - and it has Krang in it. 

I'll be honest i haven't seen any of the modern TMNT stuff, but i was a big fan of the original cartoon and the first two live actions films as a kid. Oh and the arcade game were you fight robots and stuff.