CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any Form Of Alcohol Free Beverage

Ape™️

What is the fucking point of these drinks? If you’re going to drink, then drink. If you’re not going to drink, then why pretend to, by swilling some vile, alcohol free concoction? I’ve only ever tried a few such beverages, and they taste nothing like the alcoholic version. Load of fucking shit.

Fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

What is the fucking point of these drinks? If you’re going to drink, then drink. If you’re not going to drink, then why pretend to by swilling some vile, alcohol free concoction? I’ve only ever tried a few such beverages, and they taste nothing like the alcoholic version. Load of fucking shit.

Fuck off.

It all started with Barbican. 

Fuck off Barbican.

Guest 'eavensabove

Not that it bothers, but I'll throw in my £s worth...  Non-alcohol drinks pretending to be something else, are shite, and ever since they launched the muck onto the market, it's never got any better either. I don't drink any alcohol at all and despite me having caned the stuff for many a good Season, I wouldn't touch the artificial stuff with a bottle opener. It's shite with a capital S.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A sentiment which applies equally to Diet Irn Bru.

Here here, and that goes for any of the so-called diet stuff, drank in the main by tuskers.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It all started with Barbican. 

Fuck off Barbican.

I don't get you. What's the Barbican Centre got to do with it?

Guest luke swarm
11 hours ago, Ape said:

What is the fucking point of these drinks? If you’re going to drink, then drink. If you’re not going to drink, then why pretend to, by swilling some vile, alcohol free concoction? I’ve only ever tried a few such beverages, and they taste nothing like the alcoholic version. Load of fucking shit.

Fuck off.

It does have some uses Ape, I had a mate who was working for BAE in Saudi, he said that they used to ship this alcohol free stuff into the compound and then with the addition of sugar and a little patience give this stuff a re-kick, the resulting concoction was fairly passable stuff by all accounts.

They sell it over here quite deviously as at first glance its packaged the same as normal beer and its easy to buy it by mistake, Mrs Swarm carelessly bought a pack of that Becks Blue awhile back  and still has bruises to prove it.  Undrinkable metallic tin linings taste and in the end I had to pour it down the sink. 

22 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

It does have some uses Ape, I had a mate who was working for BAE in Saudi, he said that they used to ship this alcohol free stuff into the compound and then with the addition of sugar and a little patience give this stuff a re-kick, the resulting concoction was fairly passable stuff by all accounts.

They sell it over here quite deviously as at first glance its packaged the same as normal beer and its easy to buy it by mistake, Mrs Swarm carelessly bought a pack of that Becks Blue awhile back  and still has bruises to prove it.  Undrinkable metallic tin linings taste and in the end I had to pour it down the sink. 

What does any of this mean? Stop posting, you thick fucking cunt.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

What does any of this mean? Stop posting, you thick fucking cunt.

Alcohol free Beer, a bit like you really, insipid and without substance. 

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Did you notice that he says 'I had a mate'. The poor sod was probably driven to suicide by the boring cunt.

(r.i.a.d)

you treacherous French turd.

Guest Lady Penelope
53 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Undrinkable metallic tin linings taste and in the end I had to pour it down the sink. 

That was Cillit Bang.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

He's a characterless worm and so are you. 

yep alcohol free as I thought.

here have some dots...........  .........

Just now, luke swarm said:

yep alcohol free as I thought.

here have some dots...........  .........

If you'd only use the odd dot, some of us might be able to translate what the fuck is going on in your little head. 

Guest Piston
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

They sell it over here quite deviously as at first glance its packaged the same as normal beer and its easy to buy it by mistake, Mrs Swarm carelessly bought a pack of that Becks Blue awhile back  and still has bruises to prove it.  Undrinkable metallic tin linings taste and in the end I had to pour it down the sink

?! Cunt!

When oh when will people think about the planet's environment?

The shit should have been taken to a licensed chemical disposal facility, as I did with my own mistaken purchase.

It does taste like leper-piss (I imagine)

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/25/2018 at 10:16 PM, Cuntybaws said:

A sentiment which applies equally to Diet Irn Bru.

I thought that was a battle in Vietnam!