CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

National Anthem of the UK (God Save The Queen).

Jake The Muss

Fuck off with this ranting narcissism codswallop !!

The national anthem should be about the people and the land they live, not about some old fucking Doris. The lyrics to this abomination are clear for any lame brain,  Long live our noble Queen! nothing noble about this old hag getting married to that cunt Phillip. Long to reign over us, and to leech of us. A complete narcissistic bitch with lyrics to match but she is our gracious queen, so happy days right !!

Altogether now.

1. God save our gracious Queen! 

Long live our noble Queen! 

God save the Queen! 

Send her victorious, 

Happy and glorious, 

Long to reign over us, 

God save the Queen.

2. O Lord our God arise, 

Scatter her enemies 

And make them fall; 

Confound their politics, 

Frustrate their knavish tricks, 

On Thee our hopes we fix, 

God save us all! .

Guest Lord McCunty

The UK anthem is a fucking embarrassment.    Especially when England teams sing it at sports events.    The Welsh anthem takes some beating, but shouldn't the anthem for England be Jerusalem?   And UK anthem should definitely not be god save the pissing queen.

Guest White van man
5 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

The UK anthem is a fucking embarrassment.    Especially when England teams sing it at sports events.    The Welsh anthem takes some beating, but shouldn't the anthem for England be Jerusalem?   And UK anthem should definitely not be god save the pissing queen.

Turn your sound up full and enjoy. 

Enjoy it while we still can. In a few years time, this will be our national anthem. Sang to the same tune;

Allah blows up everyone,

Longs to rape little kids,

Plod saves no one

Nah nah nah nah,

Send them in body bags,

Fuck all the young white slags,

Join us in our jihad,

Long live islam.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

'La Marseillaise' Fender,  THE anthem for the people, no better one in my opinion.  Vivre.

June 6th next week Petain.

”So the poor old ostrich died for nuffink.”

After the first five words I am fucked as I don't believe in god nor the monarchy. It always sounds like it is being played on 33rpm when it should be on 45rpm.

One law for all, implemented without discrimination or favouritism. Pay your rent in taxation, if you don't like it, fuck off to another country and take the poncing royals and hanger ons with you.

I'm an English republican and I'll make no apologies.

• Like 3

Guest Lady Penelope

I have this idea of forming a political union between four countries. Each country would have their own parliament with there also being one central elected parliament to deal with issues such as defence etc .. I propose to call this political union The United Republic of Great Britain & Ireland. I also propose that this new country should declare war on France.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

I have this idea of forming a political union between four countries. Each country would have their own parliament with there also being one central elected parliament to deal with issues such as defence etc .. I propose to call this political union The United Republic of Great Britain & Ireland. I also propose that this new country should declare war on France.

That’s a brilliant idea. Maybe then we can have Calais back.

17 hours ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

I also have an idea...why don't you wash your jack, you dirty old dunce.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I also have an idea...why don't you wash your jack, you dirty old dunce.

Could you give this shit a rest?

On 5/30/2018 at 7:33 AM, Witheredscrote said:

'La Marseillaise' Fender,  THE anthem for the people, no better one in my opinion.  Vivre.

I have to reluctantly agree with you on this. Although it's deliciously ironic that there's nothing remotely French these days about the Islamic Republic of Marseille.

Fuck off.