CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rosanne 'perceived' racism tweet

and

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Still bitter about the desertion, Scotty? 

Not at all bubbles, he got sold by the club and they got good money for him. The ones that boil my piss are the lallanas, lovrens and van dijks of this world who agitate for a move but won't put in a transfer request. 

25 minutes ago, scotty said:

Not at all bubbles, he got sold by the club and they got good money for him. The ones that boil my piss are the lallanas, lovrens and van dijks of this world who agitate for a move but won't put in a transfer request. 

Why the fuck was lallana in the all time XI?! Fucking moisturising little shit cunt. 

And no Francis benali. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Why the fuck was lallana in the all time XI?! Fucking moisturising little shit cunt. 

And no Francis benali. 

I posted a rather amusing photo of lallana on here but spotter frothed at the mouth and deleted it. Then I posted it again with a tampon stuffed up lallanas arse, (long story,) and it got deleted again. Pfffft. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scotty said:

I posted a rather amusing photo of lallana on here but spotter frothed at the mouth and deleted it. Then I posted it again with a tampon stuffed up lallanas arse, (long story,) and it got deleted again. Pfffft. 

That’s a shame. Pity nobody else attempted a similar tactic of culling the corner’s puntership by posting such vulgar images in an attempt to invoke a mass suicide.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Judge, I want- nay demand- that you get down on your hands and knees, unzip my fly, and lovingly place my fiercely erect cock into your fucking gob. 

Fuck me........er.......I mean fucking hell! It’s been quite some time since I have been propositioned by a Gaylord. I’m afraid I have to give the same answer now as I did then except, of course, I am unable to punch your poof face in and put my boot into your little winkle and ball bag.

Still, it’s the thought that counts, don’t you agree?

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

irons, its for gay footballs etc etc my dear judgtwit. 

Au contraire My Lord. In fact football, or soccer as you probably call it, is just about the only branch of the entertainment industry which is not dominated by the gays and other sexual deviants. In fact I would argue that it is the only sector of formal social life where you have to keep your love of cock and bum a secret.

I’m surprised you don’t know this but you’re not exactly the brightest flame at the snowflake candlelit vigil are you?

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me........er.......I mean fucking hell! It’s been quite some time since I have been propositioned by a Gaylord

I thought that Ratty tried it on with you last night.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Judge, I want- nay demand- that you get down on your hands and knees, unzip my fly, and lovingly place my fiercely erect cock into your fucking gob. 

Jewdy makes me as stiff as a hardback copy of the Talmud. Which ironically, is what he beats me with!

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Jewdy makes me as stiff as a hardback copy of the Talmud. Which ironically, is what he beats me with!

That’s very unfair Herr Oberst. I can beat you with any book of fairy tales you like....the Q’ran, the Bible, the Tory Party manifesto, the Tony Blair guide to Middle-Eastern peace, the EU strategy on controlled immigration, the list is endless. 

Make your own choice......er......as long as it’s not about leaving the EU obviously.

Whiney bitch.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Au contraire My Lord. In fact football, or soccer as you probably call it, is just about the only branch of the entertainment industry which is not dominated by the gays and other sexual deviants. In fact I would argue that it is the only sector of formal social life where you have to keep your love of cock and bum a secret.

I’m surprised you don’t know this but you’re not exactly the brightest flame at the snowflake candlelit vigil are you?

Unless you're an under 10's coach in which case it's a fucking bumfest overload,hard tackle indeed.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

do you think you could do one post and I do mean just one post without saying Snowflake, it just indicates your absolute reliance on American right wing media for most of your information, now its all snowflake this snowflake that blah blah blah.  I agree with you that football is played by men, I was actually on about the fans, who actually go to watch these men play with balls.

you just like to watch men playing with their balls don't you, you perverted little snowflake cornflake despicable little bigot..

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

do you think you could do one post and I do mean just one post without saying Snowflake, it just indicates your absolute reliance on American right wing media for most of your information, now its all snowflake this snowflake that blah blah blah.  I agree with you that football is played by men, I was actually on about the fans, who actually go to watch these men play with balls.

you just like to watch men playing with their balls don't you, you perverted little snowflake cornflake despicable little bigot..

A poor piece of bactracking. You’ve never been near a professional football match have you? 

American right wing media? What happened to the Daily Mail? Oh, may I point out that the word “bigot” is often applied to people who make derogatory remarks about our gay friends. That makes both of us bigots don’t you agree?

Or are you going to backtrack on that one too?

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

A poor piece of bactracking. You’ve never been near a professional football match have you? 

American right wing media? What happened to the Daily Mail? Oh, may I point out that the word “bigot” is often applied to people who make derogatory remarks about our gay friends. That makes both of us bigots don’t you agree?

snowflake.

15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Triggled.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Triggled.

I have got to go to Cardiff for the weekend Decimus, would you mind looking after the judge for me for a couple of days, just contradict yourself on each and every post and try and see how many times you can make him say Snowflake. Actually  just cunt him in your own unique style. 

On 5/31/2018 at 6:30 PM, r-soles said:

I don't like what you're inferring, fuck off!

A typically brilliant response from the site's mini pocket dictionary.

Why have you chosen a man's shit-covered arse for your latest avatar? With your posting name, and continued keen interest in dog shit, the bells of suspicion are starting to ring.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Why have you chosen a man's shit-covered arse for your latest avatar? With your posting name, and continued keen interest in dog shit, the bells of suspicion are starting to ring.

R-soles not only makes eric look like a poet laureate, but also quite amiable. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The unadulterated idiocy of r-soles never ceases to amaze me. He definitely ranks amongst the top ten thickest wankers ever on CC.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

R-soles not only makes eric look like a poet laureate, but also quite amiable. 

I have met Eric .. he is a nice friendly sort in real life.

A lot of nonsense has been written about the recent arrest and conviction of Mr Robinson. The truth is he is the author of his own misfortune. There is a rather good assessment by Snopes on the subject; https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tommy-robinson-arrest/ Apologies in advance to those who have short attention spans as reading the article will require a minute of your time.

• Like 1