CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scaremongering Brexit bullshit

Guest Erroreptile404

2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I was always funny it's just william tiny dick lickers, is a sensitive little bitch who's rallied the whole board of old shit cunts against me because i dared to respond to the incredibly boring prick ape.

1. Britain doesn't need any more bar workers

2. The only pictures anyone wants to see of your back yard is if it involves you getting devoured head first by an anaconda in it

3. stop overstaying your visas by 20+ years and whinging about how supposedly so much better australia land is than the UK

4. If you cunts hate us that much get your shit stars off our flag and fuck off, then get ready to start sucking the balls of your yank and chink overlords

5. Britain testing out it's nuclear weapons on islands off the coast of australia in the early 50s was pretty funny no? shame we didn't test them out on spazmania or sydney.

I just don't know where to start on your reply. You really are a stupendously thick fucking idiot. Really. And I mean in the context of this site dedicated to counting people, you are a beacon of fuckwittery. You add nothing. You actually subtract from this site. Are your parents first cousins? What's your excuse?

Guest Bill Stickers
25 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I just don't know where to start on your reply. You really are a stupendously thick fucking idiot. Really. And I mean in the context of this site dedicated to counting people, you are a beacon of fuckwittery. You add nothing. You actually subtract from this site. Are your parents first cousins? What's your excuse?

I quite enjoyed spazmania to be fair. 

Anyway ...tessys cabinet are back fighting against while the bus is still heading for the cliff...was a meeting in frankfurt two weeks ago concerning bank regulations post brexit. ..only ones who wernt talking about brexit were the delegates from the bank of England ..they wernt invited to the second days meeting 

Panzerknacker 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To create the illusion of an invitation only elite, to wind up the peasants with inferiority issues.

I take it you didn't get an invitation to the Federation, then?

3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Hope you're not referring to me there eric, cos i certainly don't have inferiority issues.

I have an inferiority complex, but it's not a very good one.

Alfred Adler was a cunt.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would read your post history but I keep forgetting to buys several cans of Red Bull necessary for such an undertaking. You're not going to like this and notwithstanding yet another "unbearable in every way" comment, but I was once an analyst for a private equity partnership. I honed my skills in retrieving relevant data during that period. That said, one has to have a broad understanding of the subject matter therein. I don't copy and paste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddhje5Q6rQE

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, southerncunt said:

My parents aren't Australian ooooooh burn 😎

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I have an inferiority complex, but it's not a very good one.

Alfred Adler was a cunt.

Does your inferiority complex come with a 62" flatscreen HD tv and a state of the art gaming setup?

37 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

My parents aren't Australian ooooooh burn 😎

35 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Does your inferiority complex come with a 62" flatscreen HD tv and a state of the art gaming setup?

What a shockingly simple little creature you are. 

41 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

His complex is equipped with a 62 metre dish which intercepts transmissions to and from Langley, Thames House and various other locations. He not only knows your present position, but also those of Jimmy Hoffa, Adolf Hitler and Jason Bourne.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

What a shockingly simple little creature you are. 

Normally the thick ones quit after a few days. I’ve got to say it’s thrilling hunting a dense little cunt who just won’t quit.

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His complex is equipped with a 62 metre dish which intercepts transmissions to and from Langley, Thames House and various other locations. He not only knows your present position, but also those of Jimmy Hoffa, Adolf Hitler and Jason Bourne.

Bawsy would of got hitler out of that bunker.

Chip shot, nine iron. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

Well played sir. I haven't been insulted on genuine kindergarten fashion since....... Well since I was in kindergarten!

You're done here, dickhead.

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

He’s proving to be a excellent stand-in idiot, filling the void in the absence of Jazz.

You lads just wait. He’s got a lot more in his arsenal - tiny dick, midget cock, and pencil penis I’d imagine. 

2 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Well played sir. I haven't been insulted on genuine kindergarten fashion since....... Well since I was in kindergarten!

You're done here, dickhead.

I'm working my way through series 1 of "Wolf Creek" and it's fair to say that Australians have gone up in my estimation as a result.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Ape said:

He’s proving to be a excellent stand-in idiot, filling the void in the absence of Jazz.

with the correct guidance and perseverance this chap could easily become fucknugget  class 2, the boy shows a lot of potential and I certainly hope he decides to stay. Poor Jazz must be kicking himself that he cannot talk to this exceptionally gifted young man.