CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post stories just to stir up shit

Snowy

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Jesus Christ. 

Darwin would probably support it though Bill.  A species must adapt and evolve to survive.  With this ever expanding lot of chronically unemployable, benefit leeching cunts on the rise, there is no positive outcome for the rest. Some of them MUST die off.  I don't have a problem if it is from drug over doses, KFC cardiac incidents, or a good back alley Ripper-- esque knifing.....I'd settle for the cunts using bed sheets to hang themselves out of a window in a newly renovated Glenfell Tower. 

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked the Rorschach goes to jail scene in the canteen.

I haven't seen it in years tbh so i don't remember that scene, but i do remember Dr Manhattan atomising gangsters all over the ceiling. Dark stuff for a comic book film.

23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am sure he is just a concerned citizen, all I know is that he has convinced me that the 3 Pakistani chaps  who work at my place have probably statistically been in involved in gang rape or grooming and its a problem I am wrestling with now.

When my son got overlooked in favour of an Indian classmate for the part of Oliver Twist, I took it up with his drama teacher. 

He said it was to do with equal opportunity legislation, explaining that he had to pick a paki or two. 

40 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am sure he is just a concerned citizen, all I know is that he has convinced me that the 3 Pakistani chaps  who work at my place have probably statistically been in involved in gang rape or grooming and its a problem I am wrestling with now.

You've given me a great idea for a new pay per view sport School Bully.

A fusion of wrestling, gang rape and grooming. It'll take the Asian market like syphilis in a Bradford brothel

"LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE (AND RAPE AND GROOM)!"

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

You've given me a great idea for a new pay per view sport School Bully.

A fusion of wrestling, gang rape and grooming. It'll take the Asian market like syphilis in a Bradford brothel

"LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE (AND RAPE AND GROOM)!"

Ratty, it appears you have triggered a massive cock orientated handle changing fest, was this intended?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You started all this Bugsy. You've had a huge cock as an avatar for quite a while now.

With a very red end and the jap's eye in a funny place too.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
24 minutes ago, Penelope said:

With a very red end and the jap's eye in a funny place too.

Fucking racist cunt. Would you like to have a close look at my bellend Pen?

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Would you like to have a close look at my bellend Pen?

what's that Trumpy, you actually have Albert there with you right now?

Guest White van man
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Genuine question out of interest WVM, what are you doing about it.

That was referring to the cunts like the police and worse, the labour party who stopped others doing anything about it. What have i done?....... I've gathered 3 days data that proves without a shadow of a doubt there is a massive UK problem involving virtually almost every pakistsani male adult, either involved or knows someone who is, and fails to report it.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

what's that Trumpy, you actually have Albert there with you right now?

Not as we speak Luke, Albert, at my instruction, is currently busying himself/herself harvesting spunk from my thoroughbred herd of ultra boring monotonous shitcunts, he only ever returns with half the expected yield though, I suspect the cunt may be surreptitiously slurping the produce.

Guest luke swarm
22 minutes ago, White van man said:

That was referring to the cunts like the police and worse, the labour party who stopped others doing anything about it. What have i done?....... I've gathered 3 days data that proves without a shadow of a doubt there is a massive UK problem involving virtually almost every pakistsani male adult, either involved or knows someone who is, and fails to report it.

well at least you have not let it affect you too much, some here of a weaker intellect may let this sort of thing become an obsession and overwhelm them, great work keep it up. 

Guest Lady Penelope
31 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Fucking racist cunt. Would you like to have a close look at my bellend Pen?

You being a  Gallus gallus domesticus will not actually have a bellend.

44 minutes ago, White van man said:

That should cover it then. I’m sorry I ever doubted you. 

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

That should cover it then. I’m sorry I ever doubted you. 

It's yourself you should feel sorry for. And you know it.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, White van man said:

You also a Bsc?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
55 minutes ago, Penelope said:

You being a  Gallus gallus domesticus will not actually have a bellend.

And you, being a hermaphrodite, most certainly will.

On 6/7/2018 at 11:48 AM, Snowflake said:

There's a lot of shit that goes on social media that grinds my fucking gears,big brother this ,love island that.

But it's the fucking posts that draws every cunt in as in now circling the rounds about last year's pedo Muslim case about them getting legal aid whilst people get hot over a story that was a year a fucking go,click the link it's not that hard is society that bad that we split blood over anything that's posted.

Laura Kuntssberg tells stories to stir shitnup,every evening on the BBC unbiased as fuck news if you are a fucking Liberal, muzzer loving, lesbian, gay, BLT sandwich.  If they support that bunch of shite weird shit stabbing society how on earth can they be unbiased?  Shit stabbing shit stirrers!

1 hour ago, White van man said:

What did this data gathering entail? Have you been undercover, investigating a broad cross section of Pakistani males, in a broad cross section of cities, towns, villages and hamlets? Or have you just been on Google?

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked the Rorschach goes to jail scene in the canteen.

I like the scene where she clicks her heels in those shiny red shoes and ends up back in Kansas.....what the fuck are you benders crapping on about?  Gay