CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Penny Farthing

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2022 at 18:50, judgetwi said:

I have vast experience with liars, bullshitters and fucking fakes

And masons no doubt. The ranks of every constabulary from Strathclyde to Kent are filled with the above, but you only ever see them doing a bit of porridge when the crimes too big to cover up. They're normally just pensioned off and told to stay away from the Christmas party. Look at the amount of cozzers Savile had round his flat/in his pocket. I don't think hypocrisy quite cuts it.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2022 at 18:19, King Billy said:

large.1B6E0377-A331-44C3-B2EF-0978508E8D53.jpeg.a8f91e3c17d12302403a8627c7e16a76.jpeg “Hurry along now mein kinder, or your brother Abraham will be too tall and these Nazi monsters will make Papa pay the full admission price for him. 

I've been on that ride. The rain was pelting down so I couldn't see shit. It was like having the shit kicked out of you by the All Blacks front row. 

The fucking music you had to listen to in the queue was a mind fuck in itself. Some girl lost her leg in an accident on the fucker the year before.

Guest judgetwi
On 09/04/2022 at 09:45, Decimus said:

Thank you for the history lesson, I'm sure that the tens of thousands of "guests" who died there would agree with your distinction. Jolly old Belsen, the Disneyland of the Nazi regime.

As for the train incident, you've obviously conveniently forgotten that, just like you have forgotten saying that you're ex-Old Bill, that you once ran to be an MP and that you're a penny-pinching, hook-nosed fucking Jew.

The distinction was for you Carrotcruncher. I wouldn’t want you to travel all that way and be so disappointed that there’s no gas chamber for you to masturbate over. 
So I once ran to be an MP did I? Presumably I lost.

I must admit you make my life sound so much more interesting than it actually is that I can’t wait for the next instalment. 
Do carry on sir.

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

And masons no doubt. The ranks of every constabulary from Strathclyde to Kent are filled with the above, but you only ever see them doing a bit of porridge when the crimes too big to cover up. They're normally just pensioned off and told to stay away from the Christmas party. Look at the amount of cozzers Savile had round his flat/in his pocket. I don't think hypocrisy quite cuts it.

Well you should know Marje, having done hard bird. I have no reason to doubt your well informed analysis.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

The BBC is a cabal of anti British, leftwing fucking arseholes. I don’t think that’s even possible to argue against nowadays, but Channel 4 aren’t going to be outdone in the fake news category anyday soon.

‘Dispatches’ who used to make really good investigative documentaries for C4 last Monday offered up their latest shocking insight into 21st century Britain. With trailers on C4 proclaiming ‘Undercover journalists infiltrate Britains dangerous and violent far right’, showing a clip of people being violently attacked by masked thugs, it certainly appeared to show the far right thugs acting exactly as we’ve been told they behave for years now.

In actual fact the undercover C4 cunts who infiltrated the group named ‘Patriotic Alternative’ and joined them to hand out leaflets in Rotherham were within 10 minutes attacked by masked so called Antifascists. The pathetic soyboy journos could be heard screaming ‘We’re undercover journalists’ like the fucking limp dick bitches they are. The fake news C4 eye opener went on to show pictures taken in the past, of a current member of this ‘threat to British democracy’ organisation (which I for one had never even heard of) wearing a T-shirt sporting the insignia of the Neo Nazi Ukranian AZOV battalion. Hang on, aren’t they the brave heroes fighting the evil Putin with the aid of billions of pounds of our fucking money? 
Anyway fuck C4, the BBC, ITV, Sky News and the rest of the fakestream media. 
BREAKING NEWS…. They’re all lying cunts.

• Like 4

The Judge has got all the credentials to land a deputy commissioner role at Jimmy Savile House. Paralysed, bent, jewish and with a penchant for Arabs. The chronic alcoholism might be an issue but then again look at what used to happen on Top Of The Pops.

Now then, now then...

• Like 2

On 09/04/2022 at 09:45, Decimus said:

Thank you for the history lesson, I'm sure that the tens of thousands of "guests" who died there would agree with your distinction. Jolly old Belsen, the Disneyland of the Nazi regime.

As for the train incident, you've obviously conveniently forgotten that, just like you have forgotten saying that you're ex-Old Bill, that you once ran to be an MP and that you're a penny-pinching, hook-nosed fucking Jew.

Surely he had to be running for the spot that covers Golders Green or possibly Stamford Hill. The only other explanation is that he was pulling a Tommy Robinson and hiding his jewish heritage, running (no pun intended) as a BNP candidate which probably wouldn't have made him to popular on his Brixton estate, but then again they're not too fond of old bill either. 

What's your take on it?

Just now, Major Cunt said:

Surely he had to be running for the spot that covers Golders Green or possibly Stamford Hill. The only other explanation is that he was pulling a Tommy Robinson and hiding his jewish heritage, running (no pun intended) as a BNP candidate which probably wouldn't have made him to popular on his Brixton estate, but then again they're not too fond of old bill either. 

What's your take on it?

I think he's probably got a lot of enemies and should lose a dozen or so chins in order to watch his back more vigilantly.

The cunt is by his own admission a former pig, a devout Kike, a Peeping Tom and an inveterate alcoholic. If a former con doesn't end up shivving him, a Pakistani corner shop owner or a furious parent will.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think he's probably got a lot of enemies and should lose a dozen or so chins in order to watch his back more vigilantly.

The cunt is by his own admission a former pig, a devout Kike, a Peeping Tom and an inveterate alcoholic. If a former con doesn't end up shivving him, a Pakistani corner shop owner or a furious parent will.

He might have a lot of enemies but I bet that he has also got a lot of friends .. more than you probably.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. I do question the ex cozzer role though. He seems to be completely clueless in regards to the english penal system. You would have thought that any run of the mill pc would have a working knowledge, but he's quite vocal about Scotland Yard.

There's absolutely no way he made detective if Frank could lure him to a fake taverna.

Guest judgetwi
On 15/05/2022 at 02:07, Major Cunt said:

Indeed. I do question the ex cozzer role though. He seems to be completely clueless in regards to the english penal system. 

Sorry brightboy but how can you question my “role” that you and your bumchums invented yourselves? That doesn’t make any logical sense. 
Incidentally I’d prefer it if you spelt “English” with a capital E. 

A small thing to someone of your pisspoor education no doubt but it means something to me.

Dimmo.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Sorry brightboy but how can you question my “role” that you and your bumchums invented yourselves? That doesn’t make any logical sense. 
Incidentally I’d prefer it if you spelt “English” with a capital E. 

A small thing to someone of your pisspoor education no doubt but it means something to me.

Dimmo.

Jesus wept. Pulling the grammar card is always a sign of a man on the ropes. I'd be here till next week if i was to pull you up on the grammatical mistakes of the late night White Ace fuelled tirades. I also hold qualifications that you could never achieve in a lifetime. 

Have a word with your rabbi for fucks sake!

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Jesus wept. Pulling the grammar card is always a sign of a man on the ropes. I'd be here till next week if i was to pull you up on the grammatical mistakes of the late night White Ace fuelled tirades. I also hold qualifications that you could never achieve in a lifetime. 

I did. He said you’re a full of shit mouth  almighty wanker.

Rabbi should have a capital R by the way. Do carry on. 😁

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I did. He said you’re a full of shit mouth  almighty wanker.

Rabbi should have a capital R by the way. Do carry on. 😁

I think he misspelt 'rabbit' in which case the lack of capitalisation was acceptable - though your basic point re lackadaisical use of English still holds true.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Why were you kicked off The Force?

Answer the fucking question.

Continuing surveillance of the areas swimming pools despite being reprimanded on several previous occasions, and cruising known homo spots in his patrol car...

• Like 3

On 17/05/2022 at 13:24, Major Cunt said:

‘White Ace’ and ‘fuck’s.’ Otherwise, quite correct, Major.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Continuing surveillance of the areas swimming pools despite being reprimanded on several previous occasions, and cruising known homo spots in his patrol car...

I tell you something Major, if this fellow turns up on my manor, running his north and south, and mugging me off like a two-bob, I shall waste little time directing him to the cobbles for a straightener, whereupon I shall iron him out like a fucking pillowcase.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I tell you something Major, if this fellow turns up on my manor, running his north and south, and mugging me off like a two-bob, I shall waste little time directing him to the cobbles for a straightener, whereupon I shall iron him out like a fucking pillowcase.

I hear ya, Eric. If this cunts keeps bumping his gums and giving it the Barry Mcguigian then you should open him up like a fucking village Fete, double lively!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I hear ya, Eric. If this cunts keeps bumping his gums and giving it the Barry Mcguigian then you should open him up like a fucking village Fete, double lively!

I shall procure a couple of rum chaps to visit the domicile of this fucking sigh, and administer a biffing he won't forget in a fucking hurry!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You are Terry McCann and I claim my fiver 

• Like 1