CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on “pride” marches

Earl of Punkape

20 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer dead to me Tim..Ya may aswell be a corpse found on waste ground in yer underpants with a couple extra holes in yer head...I will think on you no more..be happy 

Panzerknacker 

Just like the dead catholic teenagers the members of my nod training team filled full of 7.62, over the water in the good old days....I now see why your so bitter 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A lot fewer paddies thanks to those ultra violent thuggish wankers. Good on 'em

When they were allowed back into NI, they snuck out in the early hours and hand delivered cassette tapes to every known Provo's letterbox. The tape content?

The Boys Are Back In Town, by Thin Lizzy.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good old 2 Para.

It was actually 1 para that shot unarmed civilians..seven years later good old 2 para picked up the tab for 1 paras day out ...the perfectly executed warrenpoint ambush when a 500lb  fertilizer bomb incinerated their bus and when reinforcements arrived and set up a command post they were blown to rags by the second 800lb bomb..the boys are back in town alright...id say a lot of them are still there in the cracks of the pavement n soil around the road 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

All water to a duck's back I'm afraid, Walter. I'd thought a "clever cunt" would have worked that out by now. I've no problem punters embroidering anecdotal bye the bye's but I take exception when the self-aggrandisements insult the intelligence. Unfortunately there were too many discrepancies, contradictions and obvious lies. Save your pity for sad fucks who when called out, concoct circumstantial evidence and drop names in a futile attempt to dig themselves out of their own porky-pit. Such was the extent of your digging, your tableaux resembled the Battle of the Somme landscape.

You are the most unbelievable cunt I have even not met.   Your levels of disbelief are enormous.  I suppose that’s the product of your fourth world welsh education.   Are you still a believer that the world is flat?    Fucking fantasists saying it’s round.

Of course I warp the details and the minusia  to suit myself, but the thread of the discussion is real.   Otherwise in your requirements of a conversation on here I would have to name everyone and give all there personal details to all the world. As though Iam going to do that. You fucking prick.

you are such an absolute fucking self elevated unimportant tart it hurts.  Your style or script on here is pseudo intellectual shite.  Why try and make out you are some sort of uber bright cunt when we can all see you are just some fat welsh ginger bird who got a GCSE in LEGO.  If you did have any minor success in your life please do drop me a bomb shell and tell me again that you do actually run MI5 , top tax advisor to the Chancellor, planning Q.C, world champion racing driver, or second hand car salesman.     Yes salesman. I bet you have short hair and wear suits, like a raving fat Lezza.   Go on fucking amaze me that you pseudo chat is a front for an amazing career girl in a high powered job who can level her accusation at me with some spunk behind it.     At best we all figure you fit exhausts to cars at Honda Swindon or you do finger painting classes at the local special school.  More your level that.

go on fucking absorb me into your amazing high octane life.  Do tell.

37 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You are the most unbelievable cunt I have even not met.   Your levels of disbelief are enormous.  I suppose that’s the product of your fourth world welsh education.   Are you still a believer that the world is flat?    Fucking fantasists saying it’s round.

Of course I warp the details and the minusia  to suit myself, but the thread of the discussion is real.   Otherwise in your requirements of a conversation on here I would have to name everyone and give all there personal details to all the world. As though Iam going to do that. You fucking prick.

you are such an absolute fucking self elevated unimportant tart it hurts.  Your style or script on here is pseudo intellectual shite.  Why try and make out you are some sort of uber bright cunt when we can all see you are just some fat welsh ginger bird who got a GCSE in LEGO.  If you did have any minor success in your life please do drop me a bomb shell and tell me again that you do actually run MI5 , top tax advisor to the Chancellor, planning Q.C, world champion racing driver, or second hand car salesman.     Yes salesman. I bet you have short hair and wear suits, like a raving fat Lezza.   Go on fucking amaze me that you pseudo chat is a front for an amazing career girl in a high powered job who can level her accusation at me with some spunk behind it.     At best we all figure you fit exhausts to cars at Honda Swindon or you do finger painting classes at the local special school.  More your level that.

Glad to see Roops isn’t getting to you, MC, and that you haven’t resorted to writing a massive list of schoolyard insults, like someone severely rattled would do. 

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

It was actually 1 para that shot unarmed civilians..seven years later good old 2 para picked up the tab for 1 paras day out ...the perfectly executed warrenpoint ambush when a 500lb  fertilizer bomb incinerated their bus and when reinforcements arrived and set up a command post they were blown to rags by the second 800lb bomb..the boys are back in town alright...id say a lot of them are still there in the cracks of the pavement n soil around the road 

Panzerknacker 

...and there you have it boys & girls, lucid narrative, attention to detail, irreverent black humour and zoomed in like an exocet.

In many respects this post is more readable than the idiotic cod-oirish semi-txt speak we've become used to. Why not continue in the vein that we now know you're capable of? Tussling over Brexit might become enjoyable!

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Ding once changed his avatar to the para badge.

To say that I was unhappy is an understatement, although I took great pleasure in bringing up the deaths of Richard Turnbull and Michael Harrison. 

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

My "levels of disbelief" are warranted and proportionate to the insulting way you assumed the Puntership would be dumb enough to believe the big "Iam" porkies you spewed out, not forgetting the farrago of falsehoods you supplied to add heft to what you now say was merely minutiae. Anyone who had the temerity to query your bollox was dismissed as a thick cunt. 

For reasons that must be obvious, I'm not going to say what I do for a living except to say that I am paid to ask questions, the more awkward the better. I'm one of those annoying geeky people who assimilate detail and minutiae. I'm told its very annoying. Colleagues idly chatting on top floor corridors disappear when they see me approach.

In your defence, I'm sure I previously said you probably work your arse off. Now, you may well have worked hard to better yourself, moved to a better home, nicer area, worked for a nicer third-hand car, imported a sleeker wife etc etc but forget the notion of being a "clever cunt" Gecko type character who successfully closes three hundred million pound deals, lives in c.16th "Ironstone" farmhouses and regularly dines with Oxford professors. You should have followed my advice; stick with the colourful slice-of-life narratives and avoid the big Iam make-believe which has earned you the scorn and ridicule that you so richly deserve.

7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Take the queens schilling and all that. These lads knew what they were signing up for and I'm pretty sure you won't find any of those affected moaning about how hard done by they've been. Unlike of course the "innocent civilians" traumatised during The troubles when their green eyed little paddy boys were illegally shot for simply carrying and using an armalite?  

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You should have followed my advice; stick with the colourful slice-of-life narratives and avoid the big Iam make-believe which has earned you the scorn and ridicule that you so richly deserve.

Mon's seems to have destroyed the rule of never telling a small and needless lie when a much bigger lie is always much  more believable. Perhaps he needs to change his imaginary business to one of buying cheap old terraced houses and converting them into student lets.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Whatever 1 para did,  didn't warrant your so-called 'Republic Boy's' nail bombing the fuck out of Pubs at any given opportunity just for the hell of it. I lived through that shit every fucking night. Your argument should have been against those who shot your un-armed & carefree civilians, but you did the exact opposite and as such I for one will never forgive or forget... I did however, like many others over here, rejoice when you took your war to Brighton and blew-up a hotel crammed with shite-bags & hags, but even then you missed your target, and so for that also, I for one, will never forgive or forget.

feking fuming

'eavenzer 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Whatever 1 para did,  didn't warrant your so-called 'Republic Boy's' nail bombing the fuck out of Pubs at any given opportunity just for the hell of it. I lived through that shit every fucking night. Your argument should have been against those who shot your un-armed & carefree civilians, but you did the exact opposite and as such I for one will never forgive or forget... I did however, like many others over here, rejoice when you took your war to Brighton and blew-up a hotel crammed with shite-bags & hags, but even then you missed your target, and so for that also, I for one, will never forgive or forget.

feking fuming

'eavenzer 

Laffin..they were like the AA..people everywhere 

Panzerknacker 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding once changed his avatar to the para badge.

To say that I was unhappy is an understatement, although I took great pleasure in bringing up the deaths of Richard Turnbull and Michael Harrison. 

Strictly in the interest of historical accuracy, that avatar change happened over Easter 2016, Turnbull and Harrison weren't mentioned until a separate altercation in January 2017.

53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Strictly in the interest of historical accuracy, that avatar change happened over Easter 2016, Turnbull and Harrison weren't mentioned until a separate altercation in January 2017.

Just checking that you were awake.The Ding days all blur into one endless episode of repeat bans for me.

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just checking that you were awake.The Ding days all blur into one endless episode of repeat bans for me.

Well, at least we both made it up in the long run, unless of course you beg to differ. The wrong people get banned Dec's. It's always the wrong ones that get banned, for speaking with freedom and to say it how it is, rather than puss-footing about. I only got the tail-end of Dingo, but his fancy-bollock multi-quotes and 'clever' shit by navigating all the buttons like Trump being trained-up by Regan & Bush,  left him in a league of his very own.

I do find myself 'missing' certain comrades from times past, for reasons unknown to me, but my self-hypnosis procedures, sitting cross-legged upon a bed of nails whilst chanting 'OM-MANI-CUNT' to 'Never Mind The Bollocks' is a therapy that I can recommend. I only mention this as a favour, as you may wish to consider having Dings avatar grafted onto your left shoulder (much the same as a Nicotine Patch) and you'll never look back again...

NOTE OF VITAL IMPORTANCE:  Ensure it's your Left shoulder only.  I tried my Left testicle with an avatar of Roops, which was a particularly bad move on my part, but here is not the place to divulge the detrimental affect it had on my state of wellbeing.  

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm ever alert to the comedic potential of teenage squaddies being killed on their second day in the field.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, at least we both made it up in the long run, unless of course you beg to differ. The wrong people get banned Dec's. It's always the wrong ones that get banned, for speaking with freedom and to say it how it is, rather than puss-footing about. I only got the tail-end of Dingo, but his fancy-bollock multi-quotes and 'clever' shit by navigating all the buttons like Trump being trained-up by Regan & Bush,  left him in a league of his very own.

I do find myself 'missing' certain comrades from times past, for reasons unknown to me, but my self-hypnosis procedures, sitting cross-legged upon a bed of nails whilst chanting 'OM-MANI-CUNT' to 'Never Mind The Bollocks' is a therapy that I can recommend. I only mention this as a favour, as you may wish to consider having Dings avatar grafted onto your left shoulder (much the same as a Nicotine Patch) and you'll never look back again...

NOTE OF VITAL IMPORTANCE:  Ensure it's your Left shoulder only.  I tried my Left testicle with an avatar of Roops, which was a particularly bad move on my part, but here is not the place to divulge the detrimental affect it had on my state of wellbeing.  

To be fair to The Hat, I was a bit of a scamp.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

My "levels of disbelief" are warranted and proportionate to the insulting way you assumed the Puntership would be dumb enough to believe the big "Iam" porkies you spewed out, not forgetting the farrago of falsehoods you supplied to add heft to what you now say was merely minutiae. Anyone who had the temerity to query your bollox was dismissed as a thick cunt. 

For reasons that must be obvious, I'm not going to say what I do for a living except to say that I am paid to ask questions, the more awkward the better. I'm one of those annoying geeky people who assimilate detail and minutiae. I'm told its very annoying. Colleagues idly chatting on top floor corridors disappear when they see me approach.

In your defence, I'm sure I previously said you probably work your arse off. Now, you may well have worked hard to better yourself, moved to a better home, nicer area, worked for a nicer third-hand car, imported a sleeker wife etc etc but forget the notion of being a "clever cunt" Gecko type character who successfully closes three hundred million pound deals, lives in c.16th "Ironstone" farmhouses and regularly dines with Oxford professors. You should have followed my advice; stick with the colourful slice-of-life narratives and avoid the big Iam make-believe which has earned you the scorn and ridicule that you so richly deserve.

The scorn and ridicule I actually asked for, indeed I agree.   I did set myself up on occasion as a cunt as you very well know.  I do drop some shit in here to stir it up and that is obvs.   However there is always a great deal of reality and experience about what I say that you take on and question and despite sufficient evidence continue to dismiss in a ridiculous manner.   Clearly I will not post all the details on a site like this, clearly I will not name certain people or things entirely correctly.  However the theme of the nomination in discussion and key elements of it are based on facts that sometimes as you know need to be blurred to prevent this happening.   I Nominate something, you say bollocks prove it, I then have to give the name, address, national insurance number, family members details, ages, schools, workplace details, when they will be home, when their house will be empty for thieves, what their atm code is on their bank cards, blood group, sexual orientation and how many followers on Facebook they have, all before you say, you have made all that up bollocks.  I find it all facinating to read at times.     

So your brief  job description has you down as one of three possible things,

1) A police internal affairs inspector who investigates the Babylon when they have killed black people and you let them off, like you let off Frank, Ape, Punks, etc on the Corner.

2) A compensation lawyer for one of those ambulance chasing law firm cunts, which instantly makes you one of the top two cunts on this site, without even typing a word.  Your mere existence is proof belzibob lives. Only Ape can out cunt you, just by breathing.

3) You are the housing association janitor for a tower block. Your reference to the top floor makes me think you clean the toilets in some tennement  flats in London. People are scared of you because you are a fucking grass. You snake people out if they are cohabiting but claiming benefits as a single person, like the cunt you are.  You are also keen to expel any good looking Eastern European girls who you report to the authorities of suspicious bedtime activities and prostitution. When actually they are just working really hard night shifts in a low paid job.  But you don’t want them as competition for all the hung black men you chase in the block.  Your pseudo intellectual talk is merely taken straight off watching too much Business Lunch with Adrian Chiles. He’s a fucking cunt as well.

I think its Number three.

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

for all the hung black men you chase in the block.  

That's twice now you've mentioned that, you seem a bit preoccupied with black cocks tonight. Are you feeling ok? 

14 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Glad to see Roops isn’t getting to you, MC, and that you haven’t resorted to writing a massive list of schoolyard insults, like someone severely rattled would do. 

Your use of the word “rattled” has let your true identity slip.  You appear to be Blubber C.    Dual profiles ?

Either that or you are regularly balls deep in his arse and he whispers those words in your ear as you cum.  It’s the only play he has, the only skit in his empty cunt box. It’s hardly painful to see the word “rattled”.   You, he, it’s you both, might as well say....”mildly annoyed”.   You fucking bender.   What cunt do you think gives a fucking shit about the word Rattled?    Have a look at yourselves, yourself, you need to fucking up your game.  

Blubba C / Ape....... one and the same.