CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any cunt who doesn't open the window after a shite

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Drew Peacock
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Did this prevent her from rimming you later?

I'm afraid rimming has been off the menu from the day she first washed my pants about 30 years ago.

Guest DrCunt
48 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I would normally agree, however some of the sewage that has been dropping out of my arse recently is weapons grade radioactive.   If let loose into the atmosphere it could kill all of Gloucestershire before its half life makes it safe.   It’s like something bad has crawled up my arse and died, it needs raking out but in a confined space.  I blame it on Guinness and Cheese crackers, mixed with a lot of green veg and salad, Some Diet Coke, and a bag of Randoms.  

Try diabetic sweets. I swear I did a continous 45 second fart after scoffing a whole bag. Funny as fuck.  Strange that the wife didn't seem to think so.

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

Try diabetic sweets. I swear I did a continous 45 second fart after scoffing a whole bag. Funny as fuck.  Strange that the wife didn't seem to think so.

Isn’t that a sing of homosexual butt raping, having a 45 second fart?    Stickers has them all the time I’ve heard.

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I would normally agree, however some of the sewage that has been dropping out of my arse recently is weapons grade radioactive.   If let loose into the atmosphere it could kill all of Gloucestershire before its half life makes it safe.   It’s like something bad has crawled up my arse and died, it needs raking out but in a confined space.  I blame it on Guinness and Cheese crackers, mixed with a lot of green veg and salad, Some Diet Coke, and a bag of Randoms.  

You forgot about the 12 litres of spunk you’ve anally ingested too. 

A couple were sitting at the bar in their local. As they both were sporting a deep healthy tan the barman enquired if they had just returned from their holidays. The bloke said they indeed had just returned but he couldn`t be sure of the location although he thought it was an island. 

" Rhodes....Crete??" asked the barman

""No...no...." replied the punter.

"Cyprus...Majorca ??"

" No....i don`t think so."

The barman served some customers and returned minutes later.

" Gran Canaria ..Tenerife ??"

" No, not them. Tell me, what do you call that green plant that grows on the sides of trees and buildings?"

" Ivy" replied the barman.

The punter turns to his wife and says " Ivy, where did we go on our fucking holidays ? "

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

A couple were sitting at the bar in their local. As they both were sporting a deep healthy tan the barman enquired if they had just returned from their holidays. The bloke said they indeed had just returned but he couldn`t be sure of the location although he thought it was an island. 

" Rhodes....Crete??" asked the barman

""No...no...." replied the punter.

"Cyprus...Majorca ??"

" No....i don`t think so."

The barman served some customers and returned minutes later.

" Gran Canaria ..Tenerife ??"

" No, not them. Tell me, what do you call that green plant that grows on the sides of trees and buildings?"

" Ivy" replied the barman.

The punter turns to his wife and says " Ivy, where did we go on our fucking holidays ? "

Don't give up your day job. 

On 7/23/2018 at 5:11 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Have you raised this matter with those that you live with?  If not, then install a proper fan (as pictured) in the centre of your cloakroom, and next time you take a shit, place a turd upon each rotary fan blade, and retreat to the garden area. 

living-room-beautiful-ceiling-fan-for-in

I wouldn't do that. The shit will definitely hit the fan. Oh...wait! 

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You could do the old 'top deck' routine. Someone you don't like, shit in their cistern. That'll learn 'em.  I'm waiting for Frank to invite me round. 

You could shit in that cunts mouth, and he'd only enjoy it. A bullet to his head is a safer bet. 

14 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You forgot about the 12 litres of spunk you’ve anally ingested too. 

Orally digested Bubba, Orally.

I could win a drinking competition with Marc Almond.

Google it if you are too young.  Or ask and I will explain.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

I like to hare the aroma of my toxic gasses as much as is possible. I often subject my wife to  Dutch Oven before turning off the bedside lamp. 

Was she still there this morning, suffering from a Chinese Burn?

Guest Drew Peacock
On 8/10/2018 at 8:43 PM, DrCunt said:

Women just don't get it. I can remember a wedding some years ago when I let rip mid-service on a church pew. It reverberated the entire length of the front row. Instead of the expected nod of approval, I got that look like I'd just shit in her handbag and the silent treatment all the way home.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest killemall

have to admit i qualify for this,although i definitely didn`t do it on purpose,i was on a service call in a customers house & she asked me to set something up in her bedroom,while she was downstairs in the kitchen.i suddenly had an extreme urge to snap one off in her upstairs loo,i fired one out which reeked horribly & on turning to open the window i found they were screwed shut with security bolts & couldn`t see the key anywhere!made my excuses & left quick sharp.

21 minutes ago, killemall said:

have to admit i qualify for this,although i definitely didn`t do it on purpose,i was on a service call in a customers house & she asked me to set something up in her bedroom,while she was downstairs in the kitchen.i suddenly had an extreme urge to snap one off in her upstairs loo,i fired one out which reeked horribly & on turning to open the window i found they were screwed shut with security bolts & couldn`t see the key anywhere!made my excuses & left quick sharp.

Were you public school educated by any chance ?  Harrow or Winchester ?

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I lived near a sewage works so it had to be judged on the nature of the human delivery.

This is a bigger confession than Drew and his bungalow. You fucking idiot.