CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Internationalist cultural Marxist PC brigade

Guest Gareth Hunt

17 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Punkape called, he wants his fist back. (You can keep the butter).

I think punkers has been banned again trumpton. Roops has been wielding her trusty machete like some rabid amazonian killing machine, I reckon a screenplay is in the offing. 

7 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The education system in this country and that of most other Western democracies are infested with this commie filth. Augusto Pinochet knew how to deal with this scum and Chile is the most economically stable country in Latin America because of it.

I am sure that being a narco state under chief commander Don Pinochet, helped to bring on the golden age. Cretin.

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Of all the world leaders you could reference, did you have to choose one who has desired to fuck his own daughter since she was a pre-teen little girl?  The orange knob end is a nonce, ffs.  

Just checking - does anyone think it's a good idea to leave this comment lying around where a thin-skinned megalomaniac with his palsied finger on the nuclear trigger might see it?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just checking - does anyone think it's a good idea to leave this comment lying around where a thin-skinned megalomaniac with his palsied finger on the nuclear trigger might see it?

Could be worse. Could have said something verifiable...……  like he's half Scottish.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
14 hours ago, scotty said:

I think punkers has been banned again trumpton. Roops has been wielding her trusty machete like some rabid amazonian killing machine, I reckon a screenplay is in the offing. 

I saw that Scotty, though for the life of me, I can't see what the fuck he's supposed to have done this time, any insight?

7 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

I saw that Scotty, though for the life of me, I can't see what the fuck he's supposed to have done this time, any insight?

Ressurecting twenty or so dead nominations about queers, faggots and poofs.

Imagine if you will, a 'Graham Norton Show' montage on the TV and you can't find the remote to stop the agony as it's shoved twelve inches up your arsehole. That was the level of sheer homsexual terror induced by his tompoofery.

• Like 2

This whole idea of crayoning out Kipling or pulling down a statue of Cecil Rhodes?

Cleansing history might make you more at ease with your past; but sometimes it is best to be confronted by ALL your history - not just the pleasant bits.

Stand in front of the confederate statue and tell your children the full story - it is a great learning moment.

On 7/29/2018 at 2:41 PM, Gareth Hunt said:

After numerous recent discussions down the pub, I have been dismayed to note how prevalent these types are, especially in boozers of the "micro pub/brewery" niche.

It seems that some people will only be happy when there are no borders, no nations, no differentiated races; instead, the dream appears to be a world full of coffee-coloured people, roaming the planet at will, all bumming each other and stuff. C.U. Next Tuesday is what I say.

Gareth.

You can stick your Gold Blend and John Steed up your back passage.

22 hours ago, Slippers said:

Its its "on line" advice .. how about advising him to stand in the middle of the up line at Bramhall or Poynton?

I wish you'd get "on line"

On the main fucking line at Crewe just before a non stopping train comes belting through. Take your spunk stained, weirdo fucking pals with you.

On 7/29/2018 at 2:41 PM, Gareth Hunt said:

After numerous recent discussions down the pub, I have been dismayed to note how prevalent these types are, especially in boozers of the "micro pub/brewery" niche.

It seems that some people will only be happy when there are no borders, no nations, no differentiated races; instead, the dream appears to be a world full of coffee-coloured people, roaming the planet at will, all bumming each other and stuff. C.U. Next Tuesday is what I say.

Gareth.

This agenda has been pushed by various political organizations and the BBC being the worst offender for years.    It’s the.... let’s all give more rights and voice to the queer, bender, black, brown, autistic, spastic, wheelchair, green peace, Lezza, transgender brigade.....ohh and the Welsh.   All the fucking useless types.  It’s PC gone mad.  There will be a fucking woman Primeminister next you mark my words.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:06 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Punkers has not been banned or suspended, he simply receives on-line advice and correction.

… you're still into flagellation I see. Does he borrow your thigh-boots & net stockings?

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:04 AM, scotty said:

Punker's 'victimisation' can be likened to his penchant for spunk.  He laps it up and takes it on the chin.  

Guest 'eavensabove
50 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've worn thigh-boots once only, the results of which can be seen in Deviant Art and on a cover for a fetish wear catalogue.

I'll ask Spot, to lend me his well-thumbed copies...

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Slippers said:

He might wear thigh high boots when he is angling in the River Bollin.

Well, he's known to have 'splashed' when he hooked-up with River Phoenix.