CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Scum

Decimus

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@sean5302, I've just removed your image. Best you don't follow punter's posting advice. Trust no one.

24 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Sorry.

Roops is right, Sean. She's the authority when it comes to image censorship. Can you possibly imagine a site member uploading a photo of a tampon dangling from their minge slipping through her net? None is better qualified to pass judgement on sanitizing chancy photos. 

• Like 1

Guest sean5302
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

And for fuck's sake, never, ever apologise.

On a semi-related note, how's your symbolic logic?

I always liked Alistair Sim. I had a very happy childhood and watched his films whenever they were on tv.

Now I'm in my second childhood, it's nice to reminisce. The world was a much nicer place then. Gary Glitter, Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, Jonathan King, Stuart Hall. All BBC people who loved to play with kids and generally entertain us.

8 hours ago, ratcum said:

Still vexed about FGM.

Just cut it out will you!

Third time's the charm, Ratty. 

I thought about making a pithy allusion to Rabbis keeping the tips, but you never commented on my antisemitism thread so you can fuck off, you're dead to me now.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Third time's the charm, Ratty. 

I thought about making a pithy allusion to Rabbis keeping the tips, but you never commented on my antisemitism thread so you can fuck off, you're dead to me now.

I need a new Nazi chum on here CB.

Deco's become some sort of a social realist, the fuckin shrimp potter

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't live there you stupid fucking cunt, general vicinity does not indicate habitation. If it did, I'd have you ostracised and shot for living in Gloucester.

Ok, calm down you six fingered fen wader.  

9 hours ago, ratcum said:

I need a new Nazi chum on here CB.

Deco's become some sort of a social realist, the fuckin shrimp potter

I'll have you know that I've been apoplectic all week at the shenanigans within the Labour party. I've been pedalling all the old classics, the zionist new world order conspiracy, big nose jokes and demanding the destruction of Israel.

What more do you fucking want?!

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'll have you know that I've been apoplectic all week at the shenanigans within the Labour party. I've been pedalling all the old classics, the zionist new world order conspiracy, big nose jokes and demanding the destruction of Israel.

Poland suggests itself

Guest sean5302

Peddling, not pedalling. Paedoing, maybe.

Guest sean5302

That's a bit much coming from the man who posted an upskirt photograph of a Japanese schoolgirl.

Reported by the way.

Yes, I did and I broke the rules, which I had actually read at some point in the past. Sorry about that. I wondered which old cunt had reported me, so thanks for your honesty.

That's a bit much coming from the man who posted an upskirt photograph of a Japanese schoolgirl.

Reported by the way.

How do you know she was Japanese? I'm quite shocked by your cynical and casual racism.

everybody knows that all varieties of slope look the same.