CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dumb blonde cunts at work

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Roger cuntwing

I know a dumb blonde cunt at work. Shags about  got so many kids by different fathers. Got men falling at her knees. Thinks she is more important than what she really is. One dumb cunt.!!

Can't you see cunt face all they wanna do is get in your knickers.!!

1 minute ago, Roger cuntwing said:

I know a dumb blonde cunt at work. Shags about  got so many kids by different fathers. Got men falling at her knees. Thinks she is more important than what she really is. One dumb cunt.!!

Ahhh the eternal and oldest profession known to man.  A woman who uses her sexuality to get along in life.

i knew a girl once who was a sexual predator and got on in her career literally shagging her way up the ladder.  Don’t worry there wasn’t all happy endings.   Her cuckold husband died and she got made redundant. At 40 years old.

however even in her later years she was still hot enough to up sticks to the Caribbean and married some dumb cunt who thinks she luvs him.  No doubt he will get eaten by sharks some day soon or he will find her in bed with a couple of hung noirs getting blacked.

lifes like that mate.  Blondes have more fun.

Being ginger, fat and welsh, Roops has none of the requisite characteristics to succeed.  But she does suck seed a lot.

11 minutes ago, Roger cuntwing said:

It could be much worse. She is at work round the clock.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

...But she does suck seed a lot.

...clearly another of your well known typographical errors, cos anything else would be the petulant lashing out of someone still smarting from yet another public thrashing. It happens all the time but I'm sure this isn't the case - as we all know, you were only having a laugh...

8 hours ago, Roger cuntwing said:

So you are upset because you're not betting a look in. .. How many kids is "so many"? It can't  "so many" if she's still at work and got "men falling at her knees".

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Roger cuntwing said:

I’ve never met this woman, but I reckon she’s at least only the second dumbest cunt in the office.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Don't take it personally Roger, nobody wants to shag the office cleaner. Why don't you try and find someone for yourself next time you're in FarmFoods or Wetherspoons.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...clearly another of your well known typographical errors, cos anything else would be the petulant lashing out of someone still smarting from yet another public thrashing. It happens all the time but I'm sure this isn't the case - as we all know, you were only having a laugh...

I thought it was funny and have just given it a "like". Soz, babes.

On 8/26/2018 at 5:05 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Correct. Well done.  It’s called humour.   

Seriously calm down Dave and take a chill,pill.

On 8/25/2018 at 11:27 PM, Roger cuntwing said:

Have you got her number?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Correct. Well done.  It’s called humour.   

Seriously calm down Dave and take a chill,pill.

Always chilled, me. Walter, the bad news is that you're now yesterday's found out Mitty. The good news is that pof.com  (Plenty of Fantasists) has found a dining companion for you. Why not fix up a date whereupon you can explain in detail how you stuffed 500 extra horses into your Audi. He does appear to have some technical knowledge in such matters.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Always chilled, me. Walter, the bad news is that you're now yesterday's found out Mitty. The good news is that pof.com  (Plenty of Fantasists) has found a dining companion for you. Why not fix up a date whereupon you can explain in detail how you stuffed 500 extra horses into your Audi. He does appear to have some technical knowledge in such matters.

Oh yes, @sean5302 and @Monumental cunt, it's on!

Based on that homosexual pat-a-cake charade between those two Youtube cunts at the weekend, if we can sell tickets for this we'll make a fortune. 

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh yes, @sean5302 and @Monumental cunt, it's on!

Based on that homosexual pat-a-cake charade between those two Youtube cunts at the weekend, if we can sell tickets for this we'll make a fortune. 

Was actually going to make a nomination about that over the weekend, did either of the pricks get bloodied? I'm guessing the proceeds didn't go to charity and instead went into their bank accounts. Fucking scum. I'd happily take their heads off with a roundhouse for a fraction of whatever they were getting paid for that "fight".

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I'd happily take their heads off with a roundhouse for a fraction of whatever they were getting paid for that "fight".

Roundhouse?? I reckon you'd struggle to break your way out of a greenhouse.

4 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Was actually going to make a nomination about that over the weekend, did either of the pricks get bloodied? I'm guessing the proceeds didn't go to charity and instead went into their bank accounts. Fucking scum. I'd happily take their heads off with a roundhouse for a fraction of whatever they were getting paid for that "fight".

You are @Eric Cuntman and I claim my nunchucks. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Roops, you are Ginger, so you are permanently boiling just below bursting with a steam rage.   I was still quoting 2001but that was lost on you Dave.  Take a chill pill, relax and then I will open the door Dave.

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Roops, you are Ginger, so you are permanently boiling just below bursting with a steam rage.   I was still quoting 2001but that was lost on you Dave.  Take a chill pill, relax and then I will open the door Dave.

Needing to explain the bleedin' obvious speaks volumes about yourself, Walter, nevertheless I won't be withdrawing to a darkened room suffering an existential crisis having previously quoted from the same scene from 2001 a few days earlier...

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:25 AM, Mrs Roops said:

What do you think you are doing, Dave?

I believe that Hal had suggested Dave take a stress pill so may I suggest that if you must pretend to be clever by quoting from well known films then at least get your quotes right otherwise punters may be forgiven in making the less than erroneous assumption that you might a monumental idiot.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Needing to explain the bleedin' obvious speaks volumes about yourself, Walter, nevertheless I won't be withdrawing to a darkened room suffering an existential crisis having previously quoted from the same scene from 2001 a few days earlier...

I believe that Hal had suggested Dave take a stress pill so may I suggest that if you must pretend to be clever by quoting from well known films then at least get your quotes right otherwise punters may be forgiven in making the less than erroneous assumption that you might a monumental idiot.

Sorry I was just quoting from memory of a film I last watched in about 1982 on BBC at Xmas.  I forgot the exact line, but in this google search age, no doubt you have cut and paste everything for me Hal.

What ever happened to a spontaneous conversation, without having to google search every little fact?   I tire of this age of instant false knowledge.   I did a Nom on this type of cuntery recently......insert exact date from search...... where there is a cunt at work who constantly google searches everything whilst you are talking.  It’s so fucking annoying and rude and makes him out to be a socially inept cunt. Just like you.   No one can say anything without him cross referencing the exact detail...no matter how insignificant they are.  So the general conversation goes.....remember when man utd last won the league it was about 10 years ago.....he isn’t even in the conversation and the point is it was some time ago....he then chips in it was 6 years ago........as he has no understanding of the point....it was ABOUT 10 years ago.  Meaning it was a long time ago, who gives a fuck about the details.  The conversation is generally man utd are fucking shit. 

You are generally ginger, can’t stand me being true and real, and you call anyone Walter who has more money, a better house and life than the squalor you live in.   Suck it up and fuck off.  

You never got over Cotswoldgate did you.

On 8/26/2018 at 5:05 AM, Mrs Roops said:

You are way too serious.  You don’t see the wind up or the humour, because you are welsh and we all know the welsh have no sense of humour or personality.  The last unfunny cunt to come out of Wales was that max boyce oggy oggy oggy unfunny cunt in about 1973.  .......Insert exact google search date....... we all know that you welsh use your personalities as a means of contraception.  It’s 100 % affective when added to being fat, round, and ginger, devoid of humour and poor.   You have no children do you Roops.   Just cats.