CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blonde cunt at work who creeps to the boss

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Roger cuntwing

Same blonde cunt as before. I went into work one day and I saw the stupid slag, looking all doey eyed at the boss, hanging on to his every  word,  like a love sick puppy!!

Fucking  creepy up the bosses arse cunt!!!

Thinks her and her little clique are the most important  people in the office. FUCK right off you fucking slag!!!

8 minutes ago, Roger cuntwing said:

Same blonde cunt as before. I went into work one day and I saw the stupid slag, looking all doey eyed at the boss, hanging on to his every  word,  like a love sick puppy!!

Thinks her and her little clique are the most important  people in the office. FUCK right off you fucking slag!!!

You’re fucking dreadful. A fucking disgrace. Fuck off.

10 minutes ago, Roger cuntwing said:

Kill yourself, you creepy little cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Roger cuntwing said:

You and Sven should pull one another’s hair out in the parking lot. Fssssss! Bitching little faggot cunt.

2 minutes ago, Roger cuntwing said:

Thanks for the compliment perhaps you are the blonde cunt at work. Fuck right off yourself.

Roger I’ve been on the end of this sort of shit in the workplace. You have my sympathies. How long have you been there?

11 minutes ago, Roger cuntwing said:

Longer than the blonde cunt.

Fucking hate the site of the cunt.

I learned the hard way. I know you’ve mentioned this cunt lady before and it’s quite evident you’re a little upset. Allow me a few moments to concoct a simple remedy. 

Guest luke swarm
22 minutes ago, Roger cuntwing said:

what a fucking two faced tart Roger , Bitch is trying to worm her way into the Bosses good books and fastrack promotion by the surreptitious offer of a blowjob and anal sex.

Its only fair that you fight back and offer the Boss the same deal but with the addition that you will swallow as well. You have seen the Boss slyly looking at you haven't you, don't think he hasn't noticed the signs you are sending.   

Just now, luke swarm said:

what a fucking two faced tart Roger , Bitch is trying to worm her way into the Bosses good books and fastrack promotion by the surreptitious offer of a blowjob and anal sex.

Its only fair that you fight back and offer the Boss the same deal but with the addition that you will swallow as well. You have seen the Boss slyly looking at you haven't you, don't think he hasn't noticed the signs you are sending.   

I’m dealing with this, Luke, you stupendous olly-like dull fucking cunt. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Frank said:

I’m dealing with this, Luke, you stupendous olly-like dull fucking cunt. 

Yes I can see you strategy, its quite clever of you to try and sedate the cunt with your tepid watered down twaddle. 

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Yes I can see you strategy, its quite clever of you to try and sedate the cunt with your tepid watered down twaddle. 

Steady on swarm, this is frank coming out of remission (again) so it's the best the slap headed poof can muster for now. Don't get your hopes up mind

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on swarm, this is frank coming out of remission (again) so it's the best the slap headed poof can muster for now. Don't get your hopes up mind

You're right Stubby, it was wrong of me to go in so heavy handed, Sorry Frank. 

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Strategically speaking, you’re out of your depth. You have no clue. Stand aside. 

that's the spirit, believe in yourself, eye of the tiger and all that.

1 hour ago, Roger cuntwing said:

Is the obvious solution not to log on to her PC while she’s at lunch for two hours (password Kardashian), download some dodgy material then ring IT and say you’ve got a virus problem all over your department. Bye bye blondie, piss off back to Spearmint Rhino. 

Alternatively ring the boys at Thames House at let them know she has been running a safe house for a load of Syrian Art students for the past six months and you’ll never see the bitch again.