CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alex fucking cunting Zane

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Lord McCunty, you have disparaged nearly every single post that has quite rightly called you out for being the shittest, most banal nominator in history.

Instead of wasting your time perusing the quite brilliant responses to your dog shit nom, why don't you take the hint and either fuck off and never post again, or up your game?

You truly are the most pathetic excuse of a contributor that has ever been inflicted upon this site.

Or why don't you write some decent noms instead?   You really are a stupid fucking twat.   All you do is whine and bitch about other noms.   Your 5000+ "likes" are testament to what a sad little cunt you are; spending all your "life" on here.

I regard the views of the utter fucking scum on this site no worthy of an opinion than the dogshit I washed off my shoe last week.  It is you who is pathetic.

Sad sad little mong.    

Kill yourself.

33 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

Or why don't you write some decent noms instead?   You really are a stupid fucking twat.   All you do is whine and bitch about other noms.   Your 5000+ "likes" are testament to what a sad little cunt you are; spending all your "life" on here.

I regard the views of the utter fucking scum on this site no worthy of an opinion than the dogshit I washed off my shoe last week.  It is you who is pathetic.

Sad sad little mong.    

Kill yourself.

Mac, I can’t stand the man either, but let’s be honest with each other.. he’s right on the money where you’re concerned. 

Thick fucking cunt. 

2 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Sad sad little mong.    

Kill yourself.

I wouldn't dream of making a nom unless it gave me at the very least three "likes".

That's why I'm the most popular contributor of all time on here and you're pathetic pond life.

Either up your game or delete your profile. The Corner needs characters, not shitty Deebom style also rans.

Guest Lord McCunty
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't dream of making a nom unless it gave me at the very least three "likes".

That's why I'm the most popular contributor of all time on here and you're pathetic pond life.

Either up your game or delete your profile. The Corner needs characters, not shitty Deebom style also rans.

http://www.dignitas.ch/?lang=en

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Mac, I can’t stand the man either, but let’s be honest with each other.. he’s right on the money where you’re concerned. 

Thick fucking cunt. 

Whilst I agree on principal Frank,this fucktard is truly awful,but and its a big but can we address the elephant in the room to the demise of the has been known as Frank,you useless fucking cunt?

20 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Fucking hell, even MC couldn't row back from that!

20 hours ago, scotty said:

Fucksake, baws 😂  you utter jock cunt...

18 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

What a complete and utter wanker! Wonder if he’s got the neck to show his face again, after his foolish decision to use the same (really fucking shit) user ID on multiple forums was so brutally exposed by you, ‘Baws?

gatsby.gif

Celebs and TV bods going on about having children and being parents always used to piss me off.  Now we have to hear from ones who have been abused or are ill.

WELL THIS MAY COME AS A SURPRISE TO YOU CUNTS, BUT DESPITE BEING MERE MORTALS, WE ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT OURSELVES. FUCK OFF YOU HORSEWANKERS

On 9/2/2018 at 3:07 AM, Lord McCunty said:

I'm fucking sick to shite of this amputated cockend appearing on everything.   

I have watched and enjoyed many highly humorous YouShite clips of kitten videos and yank cunts taking a snooker ball to the bawbag.

I realise that I am a cunt for being up long enough to see the nauseating bore that "RudeTube" is.  

Alex Zane has the typical "keeping up with the trend" beardy fucking dick-face, I could pummel constantly, without remorse.   "Every cunt else has a beard, so I MUST have one!" 

Anyone below 60 with a beard, is a cunt.

Nothing AZ has to say is of any value, humorous or otherwise.   Bit like PunkRape.

Alex Zane,

kill yourself.

Fuck off.

I find his irreverent views quite entertaining and his delivery of programmers such as rude tube are tv gold.  If I had a daughter I would be proud to let him fuck her. 

Mums net reply