CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alex fucking cunting Zane

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

I'm fucking sick to shite of this amputated cockend appearing on everything.   

I have watched and enjoyed many highly humorous YouShite clips of kitten videos and yank cunts taking a snooker ball to the bawbag.

I realise that I am a cunt for being up long enough to see the nauseating bore that "RudeTube" is.  

Alex Zane has the typical "keeping up with the trend" beardy fucking dick-face, I could pummel constantly, without remorse.   "Every cunt else has a beard, so I MUST have one!" 

Anyone below 60 with a beard, is a cunt.

Nothing AZ has to say is of any value, humorous or otherwise.   Bit like PunkRape.

Alex Zane,

kill yourself.

Fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

I have watched and enjoyed many highly humorous YouShite clips of kitten videos and yank cunts taking a snooker ball to the bawbag.

I realise that I am a cunt for being up long enough to see the nauseating bore that "RudeTube" is.  

Alex Zane has the typical "keeping up with the trend" beardy fucking dick-face, I could pummel constantly, without remorse.   "Every cunt else has a beard, so I MUST have one!" 

Nothing AZ has to say is of any value, humorous or otherwise.   Bit like PunkRape.

Alex Zane,

kill yourself.

Fuck off.

Alternatively you could just switch over the channel. Unless your missus insists on watching whoever this Zane chap is, in which case listen to the voices in your head and use him for Patio foundation filler.    

8 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Alex Zane,

kill yourself.

Fuck off.

Have you time traveled here from 2003? Because this cunt hasn't been relevant or "appearing on everything" since then.

What's up next,a diatribe against Andi Peters and Emma Forbes?

Fuck I hate you.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Alex Zane,

kill yourself.

Fuck off.

You utter fucking moron.

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you time traveled here from 2003? Because this cunt hasn't been relevant or "appearing on everything" since then.

What's up next,a diatribe against Andi Peters and Emma Forbes?

Fuck I hate you.

By spooky coincidence I hadn't thought about Andi Peters since approximately 2003 myself, until I stumbled upon a thread yesterday that @sean5302 was involved in which blamed him for ruining Top Of The Pops - not that it needed ruining, and not that a grown man should have been watching it anyway, Sean, you fucking poof. Further reinforcing his status as some Ding-like creepy lothario, Sean himself opined, "What about Hot Gossip? They were the dancers from The Kenny Everett show. OMG they were hot. Very, very hot gossip."

Yes, OMG, Sean, O-M-fucking-G.

https://www.avforums.com/threads/last-ever-top-of-the-pops.374620/page-2

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

By spooky coincidence I hadn't thought about Andi Peters since approximately 2003 myself, until I stumbled upon a thread yesterday that @sean5302 was involved in which blamed him for ruining Top Of The Pops - not that it needed ruining, and not that a grown man should have been watching it anyway, Sean, you fucking poof. Further reinforcing his status as some Ding-like creepy lothario, Sean himself opined, "What about Hot Gossip? They were the dancers from The Kenny Everett show. OMG they were hot. Very, very hot gossip."

Fucking hell, even MC couldn't row back from that!

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucksake, baws 😂  you utter jock cunt...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What a complete and utter wanker! Wonder if he’s got the neck to show his face again, after his foolish decision to use the same (really fucking shit) user ID on multiple forums was so brutally exposed by you, ‘Baws?

@Lord McCunty, you have disparaged nearly every single post that has quite rightly called you out for being the shittest, most banal nominator in history.

Instead of wasting your time perusing the quite brilliant responses to your dog shit nom, why don't you take the hint and either fuck off and never post again, or up your game?

You truly are the most pathetic excuse of a contributor that has ever been inflicted upon this site.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Lord McCunty, you have disparaged nearly every single post that has quite rightly called you out for being the shittest, most banal nominator in history.

Instead of wasting your time perusing the quite brilliant responses to your dog shit nom, why don't you take the hint and either fuck off and never post again, or up your game?

You truly are the most pathetic excuse of a contributor that has ever been inflicted upon this site.

I thought I had that title in perpetuity.

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

What a complete and utter wanker! Wonder if he’s got the neck to show his face again, after his foolish decision to use the same (really fucking shit) user ID on multiple forums was so brutally exposed by you, ‘Baws?

You really are a creepy little fuck, ape. I could never like you. God only knows how you live with yourself. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

You really are a creepy little fuck, ape. I could never like you. God only knows how you live with yourself. 

Why do you feel the need to tell me you could never like me? Are you expecting me to care, or be bothered? Also, take a long, hard look at yourself before you call anyone else a creepy little fuck, you weird, gangling freak.

Lol.

Fuck off.

Edited by Iam Ape
Just noticed that Spactor has given your post a like. Now there’s a creepy little fuck.

2 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Why do you feel the need to tell me you could never like me? Are you expecting me to care, or be bothered? Also, take a long, hard look at yourself before you call anyone else a creepy little fuck, you weird, gangling freak.

Lol.

Fuck off.

You idiotic, fucking twat, Ape. You total fucking arsehole.

9 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

He’s got a good nose for your arsehole, that’s for sure. 

Oh dear, Ape. Now, now.  Did some ill-paid cunt working on a Sunday not clear your table for you at McDonald's today? Remind me to give you a like some time, as it clearly bothers you when someone gives one to me.

Pathetic little twat.

9 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

You utter fucking moron.

You say little else.

Why don’t you go on a creative writing course in order to string a few sentences together?

On the other hand run a bath, get an extension lead plugged up to a toaster and jump in with it you moronic serf.

Bbzzzzzzzzz

lol.

45 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You say little else.

Why don’t you go on a creative writing course in order to string a few sentences together?

On the other hand run a bath, get an extension lead plugged up to a toaster and jump in with it you moronic serf.

Bbzzzzzzzzz

lol.

You would never get into my club @Punkape because you are too common, too vulgar and much too fat.