CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

conor mcgregor chat shit get banged.

Guest killemall

Guest killemall

wasn`t it great to see this megamouthed cunt quit in the early hours of sunday morning?all the hype all the bullshit all the shameless abuse of his opponent & his team & he gets a sustained battering from his opponent who apparently kept muttering to him, talk shit now on the way to mcgregor tapping out again!disgraceful excuse for a human being, but because of his huge ego he`ll be back to get battered again & i`ll be watching with a smile.

9 minutes ago, killemall said:

wasn`t it great to see this megamouthed cunt quit in the early hours of sunday morning?all the hype all the bullshit all the shameless abuse of his opponent & his team & he gets a sustained battering from his opponent who apparently kept muttering to him, talk shit now on the way to mcgregor tapping out again!disgraceful excuse for a human being, but because of his huge ego he`ll be back to get battered again & i`ll be watching with a smile.

Seems very familiar to me.  Frank is repeatedly battered around the ring.

Guest killemall
9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Seems very familiar to me.  Frank is repeatedly battered around the ring.

i haven`t been a member for long, but from what i have seen frank seems to get some clog, not that it seems to bother him too much.i have to say i do enjoy some of his short shrift responses at times.

15 minutes ago, killemall said:

i haven`t been a member for long, but from what i have seen frank seems to get some clog, not that it seems to bother him too much.i have to say i do enjoy some of his short shrift responses at times.

@Frank, when he turns on the magic, is as he often states, the best on here.

However, he seems to have lost his fucking switch and should be ashamed of the watery shite he's churned over the past few months.

Guest Ollyboro
18 minutes ago, killemall said:

Your appreciation of Frank's short, shit responses suggests that you've been a member for your entire life.

Guest killemall
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

However, he seems to have lost his fucking switch and should be ashamed of the watery shite he's churned over the past few months.

that`s very kind of you decs, i do read your comments with interest, you put it down better than i can matey!

On 10/11/2018 at 7:41 PM, Decimus said:

Of course I’m ashamed but I’m not alone. I have never known someone who once gave me so much pleasure hit the wall so hard. I’m talking about Quincy Cockfingers. 

1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

You pathetic sack of shit. Pull yourself together, Frank. Have you no dignity?

I’ve mixed my drinks tonight ape. White wine followed by red then grappa and vogue menthols. Is Jazz still referring to me as the son of a Weimaraner whore?

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve mixed my drinks tonight ape. White wine followed by red then grappa and vogue menthols. Is Jazz still referring to me as the son of a Weimaraner whore?

What do you expect think. I'm done with all of that, you spineless Cretin. Phase 2 is in the pipeline.  

On 10/11/2018 at 7:25 PM, killemall said:

His responses are short because the speak and spell machine he has is controlled only by the twitch if his cock.  It ain’t got much action since he turned 70 so his typing is slow these days.

Guest 'eavensabove
53 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How was the cooler time frank promised to get you?

His so-called promises, fall flat on their face as always. I've not been in the cooler, Stubbs. He, however, has been in the dog-house. 

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

His so-called promises, fall flat on their face as always. I've not been in the cooler, Stubbs. He, however, has been in the dog-house. 

What a disgraceful spindly legged, wig wearing, AIDS ravaged sausage merchant he is

His next posts here will indicate whether he's completely wash up

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 hours ago, Frank said:

Can I suggest a parathion chaser washed down with an arsenic, mercury and cyanide cocktail?

Edited by Noakes
Fucking question mark

Guest 'eavensabove
50 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What a disgraceful spindly legged, wig wearing, AIDS ravaged sausage merchant he is

He went to the dogs years ago, Stubbs. His FIRST ever posts demonstrated that. The man's a fool.

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Can I suggest a parathion chaser washed down with an arsenic, mercury and cyanide cocktail. 

… administered anally along with his worming tablets. He'd enjoy that.

Why,  he'd simply roll-over willingly upon his back, wag his little tail and drool profusely just like he did throughout childpuppyhood. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Befriending Frank is like frenching a labrador's snatch; okay after 8 pints until you get shat on

21 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

You pathetic sack of shit. Pull yourself together, Frank. Have you no dignity?

Ape when Elvis sings P.J Proby’s ‘I Just Can’t Help Believing’ there’s a long pause before ‘...for more than just a day’ which is very hard to master. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape when Elvis sings P.J Proby’s ‘I Just Can’t Help Believing’ there’s a long pause before ‘...for more than just a day’ which is very hard to master. 

You're a cunt hair away from posting on Flidspack and adding some vaguely racist shit on the Brexit thread in a desperate attempt to garner likes and attention.

What the fuck has happened to you?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/11/2018 at 2:09 PM, killemall said:

This is the ONE sport that tops football and golf as appealing to the lowest specimens of humanity.  Any cunt who partakes in this shit deserves to be euthanized with a 24 pound hammer.