CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Patisserie Valerie.

Guest 'eavensabove

30 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Over priced shit run by upper middle class fucking cunts who think charging £8.50 for a cup of coffee is socially responsible.  A vein attempt to recreate Paris cafe culture in Croydon and other shit holes. But at least they don’t sell Novichocky Sandwiches like Pret a Murderer.  The Sociology student who sat in these cafes will simply have to slum in now in Costa, or try real life begging on the streets then sitting in a doorway smoking a bag of mamba.

For a true Parisian feel, you would have to make these places much grottier, filled with hyperactive dwarf lizards cruising around with micro coffee cups and anorexic housewives gagging  for a shag.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Once the wife joins you...... are you on the run in Marbella or sumfink?

Once the wife retires, to be clear. Then we will take full advantage of our dual nationality and fuck off out of here, before the riots/food shortages/civil unrest that Panzy keeps promising. Don’t care if the economy tanks, just as long as those nice people in Fleetwood keep paying our pensions.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Over priced shit run by upper middle class fucking cunts who think charging £8.50 for a cup of coffee is socially responsible.  A vein attempt to recreate Paris cafe culture in Croydon and other shit holes. But at least they don’t sell Novichocky Sandwiches like Pret a Murderer.  The Sociology student who sat in these cafes will simply have to slum in now in Costa, or try real life begging on the streets then sitting in a doorway smoking a bag of mamba.

The one near us had a knocking shop above it for some weeks, apparently. The police rumbled it when men kept going in asking for a cream horn whereupon they were ushered upstairs and relieved by a squad of Romanian cocksuckers. When they raided the place the Tubby Bobbies all demanded free coffee and cake for their silence. Might explain their current balance sheet issues, come to think of it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The one near us had a knocking shop above it for some weeks, apparently. Men kept going in asking for a cream horn whereupon they were ushered upstairs and relieved by a squad of Romanian cocksuckers. 

I'm getting a whiff of Eau de Business Model, the scent of cold, hard cash. 🤔

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Once the wife retires, to be clear. Then we will take full advantage of our dual nationality and fuck off out of here, before the riots/food shortages/civil unrest that Panzy keeps promising. Don’t care if the economy tanks, just as long as those nice people in Fleetwood keep paying our pensions.

Papua New Guinea it is then. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Awful, chisel faced dyke.

i wouldn't have minded a go at Anastasia Dobromyslova before she got porky.

I think you meant, Dropmysaliva.

On 10/14/2018 at 7:42 AM, Last Cunt Standing said:

The one near us had a knocking shop above it for some weeks, apparently. The police rumbled it when men kept going in asking for a cream horn whereupon they were ushered upstairs and relieved by a squad of Romanian cocksuckers. When they raided the place the Tubby Bobbies all demanded free coffee and cake for their silence. Might explain their current balance sheet issues, come to think of it. 

I wondered why the busty cafe girl asked me if I wanted chocolate on the top of my cappuccino or if I just wanted a thick creamy late over her tits.

On 10/14/2018 at 12:10 AM, White Cunt said:

For a true Parisian feel, you would have to make these places much grottier, filled with hyperactive dwarf lizards cruising around with micro coffee cups and anorexic housewives gagging  for a shag.

Maybe scatter a few used needles on the floor in the downstairs toilet, slash, hole in the ground.  Some French African spray paint graffiti on the walls. An assortment of shit hard rock buns and bread sticks for sale as food. All served by a fat sweaty French garlic crunching cunt with a disgusting cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth.   I feel like Iam really there, just off Montmartre.  

18 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Maybe scatter a few used needles on the floor in the downstairs toilet, slash, hole in the ground.  Some French African spray paint graffiti on the walls. An assortment of shit hard rock buns and bread sticks for sale as food. All served by a fat sweaty French garlic crunching cunt with a disgusting cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth.   I feel like Iam really there, just off Montmartre.  

They are getting more and more chinks paying for the privilege, so hope the Frogs will squeeze them for the shit accordingly.