CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eruv is a wire strung about 10ft above ground level between posts in areas where ultra orthodox jews live. It marks a boundary within which on the sabbath they can carry, among other things, house keys, tissues, medication, or babies with them, and to use strollers and canes. The presence or absence of an eruv thus especially affects the lives of strictly observant Jews with limited mobility and those responsible for taking care of babies and young children. Such wires were put up in Clapton, London and the other locals objected and as a result the wires were removed by the council. This of course now forces many jews to remain within their own homes during the sabbath. Having read about this and the rules these people live by I checked the calender and confirmed that the year is 2018 and that it is some 49 years since the yanks sent men to the moon and returned them safely to earth. I then re read all this bollocks to check whether or not these people are adults and not playing some childish playground and in fact confirmed (fuck off judge) that these dopey cunts are indeed adults who lives are being controlled by something that belongs in a school playground.  Unlike Bludge's mate the ratfuerer I am not anti semitic and indeed I am about 25% jewish (shalom) however I fail to see why in the 21st century any respect should be given or granted to these or any other religious zealots .. my message to them is grow up and get a fucking life you childish twats.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Eruv is a wire strung about 10ft above ground level between posts in areas where ultra orthodox jews live. It marks a boundary within which on the sabbath they can carry, among other things, house keys, tissues, medication, or babies with them, and to use strollers and canes. The presence or absence of an eruv thus especially affects the lives of strictly observant Jews with limited mobility and those responsible for taking care of babies and young children. Such wires were put up in Clapton, London and the other locals objected and as a result the wires were removed by the council. This of course now forces many jews to remain within their own homes during the sabbath. Having read about this and the rules these people live by I checked the calender and confirmed that the year is 2018 and that it is some 49 years since the yanks sent men to the moon and returned them safely to earth. I then re read all this bollocks to check whether or not these people are adults and not playing some childish playground and in fact confirmed (fuck off judge) that these dopey cunts are indeed adults who lives are being controlled by something that belongs in a school playground.  Unlike Bludge's mate the ratfuerer I am not anti semitic and indeed I am about 25% jewish (shalom) however I fail to see why in the 21st century any respect should be given or granted to these or any other religious zealots .. my message to them is grow up and get a fucking life you childish twats.

Religious zealots in Whitehall  are leadin y'all down the rocky road 

Panzbaby 

2 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Even if you’re 25% Jewish you wouldn’t get into my golf club.We have an unwritten “No Jews” policy.

lol.

Fuck off Hymie.

lol.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Even if you’re 25% Jewish you wouldn’t get into my golf club.We have an unwritten “No Jews” policy.

lol.

Fuck off Hymie.

lol.

I hope you die a slow, embarassing and hideous death. You fucking queer.

Guest Ollyboro
58 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off Hymie.

lol.

What about a Jew with a massive cock, Spunkers? I bet you'd invite him into your watering hole. You're a fucking disgrace.

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off Hymie.

lol.

I imagine that being "blackballed" at your club has an entirely different meaning to the otherwise accepted definition of the phrase.

Faggot cunt

Guest Queefer
2 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Does 25% Jewish mean they are only partially circumcised 

Guest Queefer
5 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Is see now why Auswitz had wires strung between posts all around it. Early example of German hospitality.

8 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I thought they were for tight walking rabbis. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that being "blackballed" at your club has an entirely different meaning to the otherwise accepted definition of the phrase.

Faggot cunt

We actually have antique voting box inlaid with silver.It was originally brought back from an officers mess in the Indian Army.The ballot balls are made from ivory and are dropped into a area where the hand is covered so anonymity can be maintained for those casting.

Fuck off.

Just now, Lord Punkape said:

We actually have antique voting box inlaid with silver.It was originally brought back from an officers mess in the Indian Army.The ballot balls are made from ivory and are dropped into a area where the hand is covered so anonymity can be maintained for those casting.

Fuck off.

Sounds massively gay. Do you like it when people put things in your box?

2 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

And I imagine the ivory balls were originally intended for snooker, a game invented by British officers in India, yet a game you claim is for oiks and peasants.

lol

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And I imagine the ivory balls were originally intended for snooker, a game invented by British officers in India, yet a game you claim is for oiks and peasants.

lol

Snooker is indeed for oiks.

Billiards was the game played in India and still is at my club you ignorant pleb.

You would have a cue shoved up your arse at your dogging site....

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
56 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Another foreskin light mug with an axe to grind....

lol.

No still got that. I object to all religious mutilation of children and so did my parents you silly little boy.

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Snooker is indeed for oiks.

Billiards was the game played in India and still is at my club you ignorant pleb.

You would have a cue shoved up your arse at your dogging site....

lol.

You would be hopeless at snooker...

..disregarding the pink in favour of the brown and then swallowing the white.

lol lol.

10 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Eric Hazerot is the form player at Chelsea and I think he is very under rated.

You  anit semetic fucking nazi cunt.  Go nom a story about Muzzers I dare you or god forbid a nom about how noirs are all fatherless, drug pushing ho fuckers with knives and guns by the time they are 13.  Spend a little time doing that why don’t you?

No Jews are easy targets.  They don’t really class as a race in your eyes do we.