CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lee Furlong the dirty scouse binrat.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why don't you do something atypically useful, like destroying Jazz?

Because Jazz will get himself another ban by creating another canine/Vangelis masterpiece, destroying frank in the process. The mad cunt may have got cooler time, but in most people's eyes he still records the victory.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because Jazz will get himself another ban by creating another canine/Vangelis masterpiece, destroying frank in the process. The mad cunt may have got cooler time, but in most people's eyes he still records the victory.

I've said similar before: while Jazz is an unfathomable dickhead of Biblical proportions, his resilience is to be wholeheartedly admired. He really is the analogy of the last Para holding the bridge at Arnhem, or an ageing man who just can't set his combover free.

Isn't that right Jazz, you ginormous fistful of wasted spunk?

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Over the years, Jazz has superimposed my head on to every shitty thing imaginable. I think he's great.

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I reckon he kicked the fuck out of 14 of those bastards before he died. Why didn't they just roll him up in a carpet? These sand pedlars are always shifting rugs about.

I would be a nice though if he'd have "dropped the hammer" and landed a few crunching blows on the evil torturing cunts, but i guess it was as one sided as, err, being accosted by half a dozen special agents of the most oppressive nation on earth.

The silly cunts should have stuck his mangled corpse on a flying carpet just like the one in Aladdin, which ironically I was reading to the stubblets last night.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably several, quite recently, by the police. 

Lol

Aside from the warning, I've also cancelled the three likes awarded for this inappropriate post.

I will also add that I'm not impressed with the duplicitous sneak who awarded a like and reported the post at the same time.

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I've said similar before: while Jazz is an unfathomable dickhead of Biblical proportions, his resilience is to be wholeheartedly admired. He really is the analogy of the last Para holding the bridge at Arnhem, or an ageing man who just can't set his combover free.

Isn't that right Jazz, you ginormous fistful of wasted spunk?

You are right about the comb over! 

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 hours ago, Frank said:

Over the years, Jazz has superimposed my head on to every shitty thing imaginable. I think he's great.

Shame it wasn't your real head and not that fat warbling Greek eunuch.

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Aside from the warning, I've also cancelled the three likes awarded for this inappropriate post.

I will also add that I'm not impressed with the duplicitous sneak who awarded a like and reported the post at the same time.

The post contained no sexual reference. Justify your actions with something other than the fact that you're besotted with frank. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Mrs Roops  what breaks the rules? No names, no family members mentioned, no sexual reference whatsoever to anyone or anything. Or are you now handing out warnings based on your interpretation of posts? 

'Guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of poop'. You've been played like a fiddle, Eric.. and I'm not talking about my mathematical skills.

Idiot.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can I just say I've never liked that Eric and his odious band of ne'er do wells?

He strikes me as the sort of dog who parks his 'works van' outside his house, rather than on the scabby industrial estate where it belongs.

The CC Moderating service will apply common sense in their duties. They will not enter into semantic arguments. Abusing, provoking or baiting of moderators will result in suspension/ deletion. Their word is final.

The zeroth rule.

• Like 1