CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Student cunts that can’t drink

Guest N/A

14 hours ago, southerncunt said:

This kind of frankly unlikely drinking prowess obviously led to the developmental delay and paranoid delusions you currently exhibit.

I figure you never went to university did you,   So you never got beyond two pints of bitter and twisted at the working mans club and a frame of snooker with your grandad.    You have also obviously never been to Newcastle, where the girls could outdrink this cunt in question.  You are way out of your depth on this one.  Stay at home have a sherry.

On 10/23/2018 at 6:05 AM, Queefer said:

Evidently this was an initiation for the Agricultural Society - a bunch of sheep shaggers. He should have joined Ents or Rugby and had a proper drink not this nonce club. 

Clearly he’s joined the Dead Poets Society now.

On 10/23/2018 at 3:03 PM, EreptileDysfunction said:

Don't forget being outcast from Punkape's golf club if you dare to spew up in the toilets after the yard of cum challenge.

Marc Almond plays at Punks golf club then.  I understand he holds the record.

On 10/23/2018 at 8:41 AM, scotty said:

On practically any other website a statement such as this would inevitably lead to self righteous indignation, bitter vilification of the poster, comparisons between drink driving and premeditated murder, invocation of Godwin’s Law, and finally apoplectic death threats. 

And that, your honour, is why I'm still here instead of on twitter. 

It was of course an exaggeration,  I never drive over 8 pints.

On 10/23/2018 at 7:48 AM, Wolfie said:

Nothing screams hard-drinking cunt quite like Baileys, MC. 

It’s after soo much drink that I get in touch with my feminine side.  Sherry anyone?

On 10/23/2018 at 7:25 AM, Iam Ape said:

Don’t really see a nom here, just a poor young man who died tragically and the ramblings of a braying, alcoholic wanker.

I don’t really see a post here, just a fucking boring cunt who should take lead from the poor young man and top yourself.  Wine is fine but whiskey’s quicker.

37 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

This gets better and better! So now you go to the gym too? Fucking hell, I can just imagine what a weedy little poof you must look as you do your little “workout!” I see a lot of weedy little poofs down my gym - next time I see one I’ll pretend it’s you - should make my session more entertaining!

Oooooh do you go down the gym looking for poofs then Ape?    Oil your big guns do you and stand and stare at yourself in the big mirror.   I never had you down as being a big muscleman.   You sound like such a fucking little prick.  It must be the roids that have shrunk your dick and brain.

8 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I don’t really see a post here, just a fucking boring cunt who should take lead from the poor young man and top yourself.  Wine is fine but whiskey’s quicker.

Ozzy Osbourne's ended up a right spacky cunt. Pity that Randy Rhodes couldn't fly a fucking plane. Shit-hot guitarist.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ozzy Osbourne's ended up a right spacky cunt. Pity that Randy Rhodes couldn't fly a fucking plane. Shit-hot guitarist.

Randy could fly a plane brilliantly well, he was doing a loop at the time.  It’s just the tour bus driver could not drive a bus properly and parked it in the way.

suicide is slow with liquor 

loved that album 

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Randy could fly a plane brilliantly well, he was doing a loop at the time.  It’s just the tour bus driver could not drive a bus properly and parked it in the way.

suicide is slow with liquor 

loved that album 

It was a lot better than bark at the moon, that only had one decent track, 'Forever', the one that starts with church bells and monks chanting...

..down Punkape.

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I figure you never went to university did you,   So you never got beyond two pints of bitter and twisted at the working mans club and a frame of snooker with your grandad.    You have also obviously never been to Newcastle, where the girls could outdrink this cunt in question.  You are way out of your depth on this one.  Stay at home have a sherry.

I'm way out of my depth here, that's true. I'm having trouble making sense of most of the bullshit you write. 

On 10/23/2018 at 12:19 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me, I think I have driven home on 10 pints before now.

I don’t have experience in the matter, but I don’t think your consumption of spunk would affect your driving ability, save for maybe some chapped lips. 

Lol. Fuck off. 

8 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Washed down with an excellent 🍷  Chateau Mussar from the Bekaar valley in Lebanon 🇱🇧..

Lebanese wine, Punky? Must be economy week in your neck of the woods. Not sure your golf buddies would approve. 

It’s down to tenner in Waitrose, and tastes distinctly chlorinated, ironic given what happened in Mexico. 

I suppose it’s just about adequate for cooking with. 

Up your game. 

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I could drink you under the table, you dainty-fingered, fantasist faggot cunt.

33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Coincidence or what?  I am sitting at a bar in an insignificant little village called Pak Mong. There are bowls of fried grasshoppers to nibble,  and I thought of you.

What are you drinking? Cream of sum yung guy?

Lol

Queer cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I could drink you under the table, you dainty-fingered, fantasist faggot cunt.

I would enjoy that.  But it’s not the point.   There are two points on this Nom.

First the nanny state University cunts think it is their power to stop an adult going out for a social drinking game. What law is that under?

Second, the poofy millenialist could not manage a night out in Newcastle without popping his clogs in shame. I believe he had a couple of WKDs or Blackcurrent Ciders

2 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

You’re the gift that keeps on giving. A perpetual prick.

You are insignificunt a prick that never gives.

Go have a cry in the toilet and come back when you are ready.

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I don’t have experience in the matter, but I don’t think your consumption of spunk would affect your driving ability, save for maybe some chapped lips. 

Lol. Fuck off. 

Cum cum Blubba we all know you took the spunk drinking record from Marc Almond last Xmas.   

I never get chapped lips with all that cream flying about.

3 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

But you do get chaps on your lips though .. is one of the "chaps" Punkape?

No. Not since the chopacockofftiny operation.   He’s well on his way to being fully trans.

I bet he can’t drink either. Just to bring it back on Nom.