CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Samantha Jones

Guest Couldn't give a shit

2 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Presumably you used your online grammar and spelling correction gizmo to help you scrutinise Frank’s written offering.

Fuckoff you boring lump of dogshit.

No, I used the large thing between my ears. Not everyone’s head is full of congealed spunk like yours. Horrible little faggot.

3 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

No, I used the large thing between my ears. Not everyone’s head is full of congealed spunk like yours. Horrible little faggot.

You’re bitter because you didn’t attend a public school and you lack any further education.

Now you have a semen fixation...

Broadmoor will be your final destination....

Lol.

Cretin.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

You’re bitter because you didn’t attend a public school and you lack any further education.

Lol.

Cretin.

@Frank - you’ve taken a major backwards step by liking this utter drivel from Pukeape. You disgust me.

• Like 2

Guest Couldn't give a shit
56 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pacing oneself doesn’t cover disappearing acts. Put it to the Roops or accept you’re the thick fucking charlatan we all know and love. 

Why, when I know it's got you all worked up? Her time will çome.

8 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Lol.

Cretin.

A standard Pukeape response. Let’s examine it in more detail:

Line 1 - ‘You’re bitter because you didn’t attend a public school and you lack any further education.’

The basis of many of its posts - it likes to try and appear educated and intelligent. It fails miserably.

Line 2 - ‘Now you have a semen fixation...’

What it means is it has a semen fixation. It is also fixated by Nigerian cock and anal sex.

Line 3 - ‘Broadmoor will be your final destination....’

It often makes reference to such institutions. It may have a serial killer fixation too.

Line 4 - ‘Lol.’ 

It generally includes this in all posts - I imagine it looking and sounding like Tim Nice-But-Dim.

Line 5 - ‘Cretin.’

It loves this word. I suspect it believes using it is in keeping with its supposed public school education. 

18 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

A standard Pukeape response. Let’s examine it in more detail:

Line 1 - ‘You’re bitter because you didn’t attend a public school and you lack any further education.’

The basis of many of its posts - it likes to try and appear educated and intelligent. It fails miserably.

Line 2 - ‘Now you have a semen fixation...’

What it means is it has a semen fixation. It is also fixated by Nigerian cock and anal sex.

Line 3 - ‘Broadmoor will be your final destination....’

It often makes reference to such institutions. It may have a serial killer fixation too.

Line 4 - ‘Lol.’ 

It generally includes this in all posts - I imagine it looking and sounding like Tim Nice-But-Dim.

Line 5 - ‘Cretin.’

It loves this word. I suspect it believes using it is in keeping with its supposed public school education. 

Awful. Plain fucking awful. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Awful. Plain fucking awful. 

Here’s an idea for you - rather than sitting in your CC nest, like some giant, deformed Cuckoo, pouring scorn over everyone else whilst contributing nothing, try posting something entertaining yourself for a change. Think you can manage that? I fucking don’t.

”lol”

”fuck off”

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Here’s an idea for you - rather than sitting in your CC nest, like some giant, deformed Cuckoo, pouring scorn over everyone else whilst contributing nothing, try posting something entertaining yourself for a change. Think you can manage that? I fucking don’t.

”lol”

”fuck off”

You and your humourless fucking out of tune drivel, dissecting punkape posts at seven in the morning, will be the death of this site. Remember that I’ve been around long enough to know that you’re only here by default. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You and your humourless fucking out of tune drivel, dissecting punkape posts at seven in the morning, will be the death of this site. Remember that I’ve been around long enough to know that you’re only here by default. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah, heard it all before Frank. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but nobody gives a shit about how long you’ve been around. Do you think it makes you special or something? 

5 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, heard it all before Frank. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but nobody gives a shit about how long you’ve been around. Do you think it makes you special or something? 

Well, it appears that you think I might be. Whilst playing you like a Cuntman on here the other week, you were practically hanging on my every word. I’m the best on here.. always have been. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Well, it appears that you think I might be. Whilst playing you like a Cuntman on here the other week, you were practically hanging on my every word. I’m the best on here.. always have been. 

Fucking hell! Are you actually serious? Do you honestly believe that you’ve “played” me? The only person that falls for your shit it the he/she/it entity that calls itself, amongst other things, Lady P. 

5 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Fucking hell! Are you actually serious? Do you honestly believe that you’ve “played” me? The only person that falls for your shit it the he/she/it entity that calls itself, amongst other things, Lady P. 

If it weren’t for the playing of punters, where else could I humour myself for tuppence?

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I see that you have just appeared on the leaderboard for the first time this year. You'd do well to remember who put you there.

However, anymore of this anti-Ape nonsense and my likes are going to Eric. You've been warned.

Just now, Decimus said:

I see that you have just appeared on the leaderboard for the first time this year. You'd do well to remember who put you there.

However, anymore of this anti-Ape nonsense and my likes are going to Eric. You've been warned.

He’s just discovered he’s been duped. Played. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
34 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape has had some very good retorts, some of them have been fairly recent. 

He is often targeted by Punkape, the more recent of his cheap jibes usually ending in a helicopter emoji.

Sometimes Ape takes his time to pull out his sharp knives which makes for entertaining reading, and there are times like this where he just swats him away.

You on the other hand go from pining for sympathy to lashing out like a miserable angry drunk.

Celebrate the fact that you are the best on here instead...