CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas lunch cunts

Earl of Punkape

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You strike me as the sort of well-read gentleman who easily affords the very best brand names endorsed by the Royal Family. You use Fairy liquid, don't you?

It’s interesting you should think this, Wolfers, because he strikes me as a stupid fucking cunt. Funny how opinions can vary so much, isn’t it?

On 11/20/2018 at 11:47 AM, 'eavensabove said:

Christmas Day is on a Tuesday this year, which puts you right out of the equation in terms of being fed.  Out of date stale Croissant reductions, as you will know, are on your every other Friday night out and at 5pm sharp. The chances of you being able to groom the shelf-fillers at your local TESCO's into knocking a £ off from a Mincingmeat Danish and a Pig in a Blanket are slim, even though it's on your agenda... You will undoubtedly therefore,  do the same as you do most years by splashing-out for once one of the only foodstuff that you recognise as being 1 of your 5 a month. 

Frozen-turkey-dinner.jpeg

I notice that the meal has 'Field Fresh' peas, does that mean they're covered in pig shit and dirt?

I suppose it would add some much needed flavour to the horrible, green, fart-pastilles!

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, cooze said:

I notice that the meal has 'Field Fresh' peas does that mean they're covered in pig shit and dirt?

I suppose it would add some much needed flavour to the horrible, green, fart-pastilles!

Indeed they are. That chipolata looks suspect. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 3:57 PM, DrCunt said:

I would have thought you'd have well basted your Canada Goose first. Maybe it's the saltiness of the baste that's making it dry.

The Irish Punkape cousins in Westport have sent a side of Irish smoked salmon which has just arrived.

Marvellous.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
3 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

The Irish Punkape cousins in Westport have sent a side of Irish smoked salmon which has just arrived.

Marvellous.

lol.

Fuck off.

From which river did the pikey bastards poach it from?