CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John 'knob jockey' Barrowman

Neil

'Er indoors recorded that shit that is the jungle programme and last night I see that the cunt flounced in and immediately gave the male waiter the up and down look proclaiming "ooh,I wish you were coming into the jungle with me",Just imagine if Harry Redknapp had done the same to a waitress,I fucking hate these pervy cunts with a passion.Clary is another cunt,If it were men against women there'd be a fucking uproar.Poofs want to be accepted into normal society so if the cunts do it they should be put on a sex registry the dirty lecherous cuntards 

Oh and fuck off 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

'Er indoors recorded that shit that is the jungle programme and last night I see that the cunt flounced in and immediately gave the male waiter the up and down look proclaiming "ooh,I wish you were coming into the jungle with me",Just imagine if Harry Redknapp had done the same to a waitress,I fucking hate these pervy cunts with a passion.Clary is another cunt,If it were men against women there'd be a fucking uproar.Poofs want to be accepted into normal society so if the cunts do it they should be put on a sex registry the dirty lecherous cuntards 

Oh and fuck off 

The cunt's head should be tied to Anne Hegerty's gargantuan arse with barbed wire, whilst she is force fed baked beans and vindaloo.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Craig Revel-Horwood can call anyone he likes 'Dahling' and it's regarded as an endearing affectation (which it actually is, but try being a clean-nobbed old hetero bloke and pulling that stunt to a woman on TV)

If a straight man touches a woman's arse, and she turns round and smacks him in the face, she will be applauded for defending herself in the face of chauvinism and harassment.

If a gay man touches a straight mans arse and the straight man reacts the same way as the woman and turns round and whacks the bloke who touched him, he will be labelled a homophobic hate criminal.

7 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Daley and his bumchum are ultimately living in a debauched and abominable relationship. By involving themselves In parenthood they are corrupting the young and normalising debauchery and perversion.

What are you thoughts about that dirty old cunt God who would have been more than 4,000 years old at the time shagging and impregnating a 14 years old virgin called Mary?

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Daley and his bumchum are ultimately living in a debauched and abominable relationship. By involving themselves In parenthood they are corrupting the young and normalising debauchery and perversion.

A depraved little faggot like you is hardly in a position to criticise how other bummers live their lives. 

• 4 years later...