CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Welsh Theatre Awards

Decimus

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you can’t beat ‘em. 

Idiot manchild. 

Did you know that there's a PM about you doing the rounds that isn't at all flattering?

If you want to see your head superimposed onto a Weimaraner that's wearing a dress, I can add you to the thread.

Until then, shut your fucking mouth.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wasn't aware that Wales was cultured enough to warrant having its own theatre awards. Apparently though, there is indeed a market for plays without vowels in their scripts and where audience participation involves the front five rows of the audience being showered in globules of the actors spit.

Anyway, this shit has been cancelled due to the furore surrounding one of the shortlisted plays, which contains white actors playing black roles.

Apparently, it's OK to have a load of shines on TV wandering around mediaeval England and playing Little John in Robin Hood adaptations, as this falls under the umbrella of "colour blind casting". But cast a white man as Othello or Huggy Bear and all of a sudden the Twittersphere is up in arms and screaming "Racism". 

If Idris Elba is cast as the next James Bond, I expect the Baftas to be similarly cancelled due to the outrage of some right-on faggot film critic. Except it won't be.

Bond is near? no Bond is a Ni##er !

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What make me smile is that none of the cunts in the picture live in Wales. Dunno about the scrum half or the corgi though. 

The only good thing to cum out of wales is the fucking road.

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wasn't aware that Wales was cultured enough to warrant having its own theatre awards. Apparently though, there is indeed a market for plays without vowels in their scripts and where audience participation involves the front five rows of the audience being showered in globules of the actors spit.

Anyway, this shit has been cancelled due to the furore surrounding one of the shortlisted plays, which contains white actors playing black roles.

Apparently, it's OK to have a load of shines on TV wandering around mediaeval England and playing Little John in Robin Hood adaptations, as this falls under the umbrella of "colour blind casting". But cast a white man as Othello or Huggy Bear and all of a sudden the Twittersphere is up in arms and screaming "Racism". 

If Idris Elba is cast as the next James Bond, I expect the Baftas to be similarly cancelled due to the outrage of some right-on faggot film critic. Except it won't be.

Thing is, there are no black men live in wales.  Who the fuck would choose to live in such a shit hole.  There would be nothing worth robbing and all the fit blondes have four legs.  Plus they would be the only jam spoon  in the village.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nipper? I know the current one is a short arse but he's not that small. 

Watch blazing saddles.....class film.  You will learn a lot about life.    

59 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Thing is, there are no black men live in wales.  Who the fuck would choose to live in such a shit hole.  There would be nothing worth robbing and all the fit blondes have four legs.  Plus they would be the only jam spoon  in the village.

Since the mines shut down they hasn't been any black men. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Schwarzes! Loz em Geyn"

"Hosti gezen en dehn lebm. Dey is blacker than us". 

Imagine if 'Zulu' was ever adapted for telly by the BBC..

"Victims, fousands of 'em, far as the eye can see"

"Right lads! Don't shoot.. at all. This is their country and we're oppressing them, we deserve to be slaughtered like the racist, imperialist bastards we are"

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine if 'Zulu' was ever adapted for telly by the BBC..

"Victims, fousands of 'em, far as the eye can see"

"Right lads! Don't shoot.. at all. This is their country and we're oppressing them, we deserve to be slaughtered like the racist, imperialist bastards we are"

"They're taunting us with their battle song. Let's sing louder. Ready lads "One love, one heart, let's get together and feel alright......" 

Guest Erroreptile404

I imagine the kind of theatre productions dickeless goes to see involve a bloke firing globules of his cock snot into the five front rows of the audience.  

The Norfolk Herald calls it a tour de force.

3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I imagine the kind of theatre productions dickeless goes to see involve a bloke firing globules of his cock snot into the five front rows of the audience.  

The Norfolk Herald calls it a tour de force.

I imagine that the only sort of productions that you attend are Punch and Judy shows, you suspect cunt.