CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREXIT Part XI

Guest N/A

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

And a good job too. You can bet your right bollock that any potential future English parliament will be based in some fucking regional shithole, most likely up north.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather face-fuck Alan Carr than take orders from some northern fucking swamp.

Cheshire is well above the swamp...

If you don’t have a Polo Club within  20 miles you either live in a shithole or you have have fucked off to a national park.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If you don’t have a Polo Club within   20 miles you either live in a shithole or you have have fucked off to a national park.

Fuck off.

Polio

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

If you don’t have a Polo Club within   20 miles you either live in a shithole or you have have fucked off to a national park.

Fuck off.

Cheshire is where northerners who are too poor to live in Surrey move to. They all live in garish collonaded Barratt homes next door to ghastly footballers and their fat, fake tanned, chavvy wags.

Cheshire has got about as much class an African despot who has struck it rich off of a big oil find.

Fuck off you disgusting northern tramp.

• Like 2

Guest TheLeaveCunt
56 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Tell him a bit a about me.

Live in Somerset, English, dispair over these cunts claiming to be MPs “acting on behalf of the people” . . . 

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Cheshire is where northerners who are too poor to live in Surrey move to. They all live in garish collonaded Barratt homes next door to ghastly footballers and their fat, fake tanned, chavvy wags.

Cheshire has got about as much class an African despot who has struck it rich off of a big oil find.

Fuck off you disgusting northern tramp.

I take it that you are not a member of the Cheshire Set?

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

And a good job too. You can bet your right bollock that any potential future English parliament will be based in some fucking regional shithole, most likely up north.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather face-fuck Alan Carr than take orders from some northern fucking swamp.

Yeah cause you jellied eel eating, scummy, perpetually miserable, poverty stricken, limp wristed, apples n' pears toothless cunts from the south have done such a great job so far. Just remember all the energy, electricity and water comes from the north you dumb fuck. It would be absolutely hysterical to cut all that off from London and all the other arrogant southern shitholes and watch it plunge into total chaos. 

9 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Yeah cause you jellied eel eating, scummy, perpetually miserable, poverty stricken, limp wristed, apples n' pears toothless cunts from the south have done such a great job so far. Just remember all the energy, electricity and water comes from the north you dumb fuck. It would be absolutely hysterical to cut all that off from London and all the other arrogant southern shitholes and watch it plunge into total chaos. 

Fuck me, you're northern?!

I thought that your admittance that you were a fully grown man who spends his days talking to children on XBox live about your favourite Pokémon characters was the most damaging revelation about yourself that you could ever have made. And now this!

Tell me, Compo, what disgusting mill town is your back-to-back hovel located in?

6 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I hope you're not going to take this shit @Decimus?

Granted, the insult comes from one of the stupidest twats this site has ever witnessed, but still

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Granted, the insult comes from one of the stupidest twats this site has ever witnessed, but still

See above. He's going to regret ever revealing that he shares the blood of Ding, the filthy northern cunt.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, you're northern?!

I thought that your admittance that you were a fully grown man who spends his days talking to children on XBox live about your favourite Pokémon characters was the most damaging revelation about yourself that you could ever have made. And now this!

Tell me, Compo, what disgusting mill town is your back-to-back hovel located in?

If by "norveern" you mean live in a beautiful area where the average small bungalow costs £300'000+ and the average car costs about 7x more than the slum you live in in the south and the people don't have that gay nasally accent then yeah you're right! It makes me laugh when faggoty yah yah cunts from a shithole like the south of england say ridiculous shit like " it's grim up north" no no peasants get it right, it's grim down south. 

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

If by "norveern" you mean live in a beautiful area where the average small bungalow costs £300'000+ and the average car costs about 7x more than the slum you live in in the south and the people don't have that gay nasally accent then yeah you're right! It makes me laugh when faggoty yah yah cunts from a shithole like the south of england say ridiculous shit like " it's grim up north" no no peasants get it right, it's grim down south. 

That's about as ridiculous as your belief that Britain is a world superpower that rivals Russia and the USA in military power. Where is this mythical northern paradise that you call home?

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Go and fondle an earthworm you stupid marble mouthed prick.

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Go and fondle an earthworm you stupid marble mouthed prick.

There no need for a retort, my esteemed fellow cunt has you on the run bragging about the northern paradise you live in. His bringing up of the "we're harder that Russia" thing has further reminded me of what a hopeless cretin you are

Good luck, this should be fun

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Decimus said:

That's about as ridiculous as your belief that Britain is a world superpower that rivals Russia and the USA in military power. Where is this mythical northern paradise that you call home?

Sorry snowflake.. you'll just have to wonder, while you're standing on your balcony overlooking a sewage outlet in Norfolk.

27 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You're a fackin norvern mankey?

you poor cunt. We have carpets, electricity and kids wearing shoes down here. 

And magic boxes in our kitchens that heat up Greggs sausage rolls in 60 seconds, using nuclear stuff.

14 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Games console downloading updates again? 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're a fackin norvern mankey?

you poor cunt. We have carpets, electricity and kids wearing shoes down here. 

And magic boxes in our kitchens that heat up Greggs sausage rolls in 60 seconds, using nuclear stuff.

Ironic considering 99% of the UK's inventions come from the north as did the industrial revolution.