CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Global warming cunts

Guest N/A

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Punched them in the face is too obvious to be the right answer is it?

Bollocks. Every Geordie you've ever met has, and I can guarantee this, tried to convince you that our city is a wonderful place. I don't know why they do it - why they feel the instinctive urge to convince outsiders that we don't live in a shit hole - but they do. Probably an ingrained mistrust of the Mackems on the other side of the water spreading rumors about us to the rest of the country.

Just now, Goober said:

A technicality. I said us. As a southerner, anyone living north of Leicester cannot be included in a definition of 'us'.

Everyone living south of Durham is "you". The one's between that and the south bank of the Tyne are cunts, and the one's north of Morpeth and west of Hexam are equally granted your foreigner status.

Just now, King Billy said:

I’ve never really understood the  Geordies hatred for their Mackem neighbours. It’s not as if they’re Fenians or anything.

Put two cunts either side of a river and they'll eventually take it as an opportunity to hurl insults at one another without coincidence. Then, after a few thousand years, build a bridge and see what happens.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Maybe you should lay off it a bit. I think DC did suggest that earlier. Just saying.

Context, Bill. 

I know it's difficult and partly the reason you gobshites so enjoy killing each other, but try not to be a last word, Northern Irish wanker. 

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

the one's north of Morpeth and west of Hexham are equally granted your foreigner status.

Corbridge seems to lie just within your sphere of acceptable aliens, then? If so, I can recommend "The Valley", the Indian restaurant there. 

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Put two cunts either side of a river and they'll eventually take it as an opportunity to hurl insults at one another without coincidence. Then, after a few thousand years, build a bridge and see what happens.

That's perhaps the most succinct and accurate summary of tribal history / psychology ever. Who needs A.J.P. Taylor?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Everyone living south of Durham is "you". The one's between that and the south bank of the Tyne are cunts, and the one's north of Morpeth and west of Hexam are equally granted your foreigner status.

I could never consent to including myself in that definition of 'you'.

This is an extremely narrow definition of civilisation, RK.

I've had a couple of nights out in your patch. I'll not deny that it was a cracking night out, but if 'Geordie' was the benchmark against which all civilisation was judged by visiting aliens, they'd immolate the entire planet before feeding the charred carbonised remains to their pets.

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

I could never consent to including myself in that definition of 'you'.

This is an extremely narrow definition of civilisation, RK.

I've had a couple of nights out in your patch. I'll not deny that it was a cracking night out, but if 'Geordie' was the benchmark against which all civilisation was judged by visiting aliens, they'd immolate the entire planet before feeding the charred carbonised remains to their pets.

I don't need your consent to define you. Just good, old fashioned xenophobia.

14 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I play golf with several Judges at my various elite golf clubs.

You would be excluded from joining any of these clubs because of your poor social standing and obsession with sodomy.

From the Catholic cunt whose church is riddled with raving sodomites. What does Roops' rectum taste like, you fucking weasel?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Would you like to buy a container load of freshly suffocated refugees?

Only an HGV driver could manage to suffocate his “passengers” ….loose his bonus and get 25 years to top a days work off….

Thick as rhinoceros shit.

They’re better at beating up prostitutes.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Only an HGV driver could manage to suffocate his “passengers” ….loose his bonus and get 25 years to top a days work off….

Thick as rhinoceros shit.

They’re better at beating up prostitutes.

Have you ever driven an HGV or are you afraid it might be too complicated for somebody who cleans the toilets at his local golf club?