CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Neil Basu...Assistant Commissioner Met Police.... Head of Counter Terrorism

Guest judgetwi

On 24/09/2019 at 08:59, Cuntjocky said:

Ratcum is here too!...you 2 fuckers are still here.!..what a bargain Ratcum and Judgetwi..you bastards!

I remember you, CJ.

Care to enlighten us regarding the long term absence?

Not sure why you bothered to return, to be honest. Fucking dreadful would be a compliment, but you'll fit right in with the rest of the newbies. Please feel free to fuck right off again.

Guest judgetwi
On 23/09/2019 at 12:20, Major Cunt said:

About what I expected from a self loathing alcoholic.

Go fuck yourself, Jewdy!

An interesting proposition Marje. As I understand it “fucking yourself” is not actually physically possible. If it were i’d be doing it 24/7 ........probably......although I feel that fatigue would eventually set in. A good idea, taking into account how fucking dumb you are, but you haven’t thought this through have you Marjorie?

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

An interesting proposition Marje. As I understand it “fucking yourself” is not actually physically possible. If it were i’d be doing it 24/7 ........probably......although I feel that fatigue would eventually set in. A good idea, taking into account how fucking dumb you are, but you haven’t thought this through have you Marjorie?

I was willing to put our little feud to rest, Jewdy, but you just can't let it go, can you? Talking of being fucking dumb is more than ironic coming from you mate. You open yourself up to be ripped at every opportunity, and I'm not surprised. With cunts like you employed as the Met's finest we're all fucked.

Although I've been fucked this weekend by a lovely little blonde bird, ten years my junior!

Good result against Leeds though.

😁

Edited by Major Cunt
Clarification, and fuck off Jewdy!

Guest judgetwi

Fucking hell Marje that cunt Boris puts it about don’t he? Have you thought about selling your story to the BBC mate? They’re all after him at the moment. You could make a lot of dosh there Marjorie.

Of course, just a suggestion, i’m not questioning your morality or anything like that Marje. Entirely up to you me old mate.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I like the pink and yellow round ones with the liquorice in the middle.

Correct.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like the bobbly ones that taste of aniseed.

You sick fucking weirdo! I suppose you also like coffee creme Revels?