CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Neil Basu...Assistant Commissioner Met Police.... Head of Counter Terrorism

Guest judgetwi

29 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Right now he's applying camouflage paint sharpening his Poundland pen knife, and strapping Tomy grenades to his chest like a decrepit Rambo. I've got a feeling Frank's gonna have to play colonel Troutman, calling his bedsit "Raven, come in Raven, this is Red Leader" to the reply of they started it colonel.

Don't push me. Push me and I'll give you a war you won't believe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Mostly they come at night, mostly.'

I thought I'd better get that out of the way before Gyps logs on.

I saw that film at Streatham Odeon. The place was packed. It was like a pantomime with everyone cheering everytime an alien got zapped and everyone booed when Burke switched off the camera and cheered when one of the aliens got him. Great night. 

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I saw that film at Streatham Odeon. The place was packed. It was like a pantomime with everyone cheering everytime an alien got zapped and everyone booed when Burke switched off the camera and cheered when one of the aliens got him. Great night. 

Bill Paxton was brilliant in that. The only better performance was jonesy the cat.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bill Paxton was brilliant in that. The only better performance was jonesy the cat.

The cat was a great actor, but he got too greedy when it came to the contract, hence his character being left behind in the second movie when Ripley moved on to bigger things.

He was supposed to be re-hired to play Hicks in Alien 3 - being the spitting image of Michael Biehn - but told them to go fuck themselves, forcing them to kill off the character completely.

Guest judgetwi

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my Panko crumbled vegan chicken, vegan cheese burger with rosemary and thyme infused fries and I have to read this fucking shit!

A load of old women in a handbag fight and fucking nerds droning on about kids films.

May I drag you back to the point of this thread? Yesterday Neil fucking Basu was threatening the media with the Official Secrets Act like the hardman he thinks he is,

Naturally, they didn’t like that and hit back at dimboy Neil. Today Neil, backtracking like a cunt, comes out with a load of platitudes about democracy, freedom of the press etc etc.

Jesus fucking Christ! This is the useless cunt who is head of “Counter Terrorism “ in this country!! But of course Neil ticks all the boxes and licks all the right arses, the cunt.

Our only hope is that Neil and Suckdick Khunt disappear up each other’s arseholes.

32 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my Panko crumbled vegan chicken, vegan cheese burger with rosemary and thyme infused fries and I have to read this fucking shit!

A load of old women in a handbag fight and fucking nerds droning on about kids films.

May I drag you back to the point of this thread? Yesterday Neil fucking Basu was threatening the media with the Official Secrets Act like the hardman he thinks he is,

Naturally, they didn’t like that and hit back at dimboy Neil. Today Neil, backtracking like a cunt, comes out with a load of platitudes about democracy, freedom of the press etc etc.

Jesus fucking Christ! This is the useless cunt who is head of “Counter Terrorism “ in this country!! But of course Neil ticks all the boxes and licks all the right arses, the cunt.

Our only hope is that Neil and Suckdick Khunt disappear up each other’s arseholes.

You always were an arsehole, Judge. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't push me. Push me and I'll give you a war you won't believe.

Fuck my old boots! What you gonna do hardman? Call him a fat, homosexual, crippled, poverty stricken old cunt? 

Or are you going to call up your “B mob” so called mates? Somehow I don’t think they will want to be associated with a tosspot like you.

Stick to watching the telly wanker. 

Oh..... don’t forget the mobility scooter insult. Wouldn’t want you to forget the mobility scooter. Prick.

33 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck my old boots! What you gonna do hardman? Call him a fat, homosexual, crippled, poverty stricken old cunt? 

Or are you going to call up your “B mob” so called mates? Somehow I don’t think they will want to be associated with a tosspot like you.

Oh..... don’t forget the mobility scooter insult. Wouldn’t want you to forget the mobility scooter. Prick.

You're going to feel such a cunt when you read this sober.

Idiot.

35 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It was a quote from the same film he was quoting. Just in case you hadn't realised the full extent of your drunken stupidity. 

Massive fucking, imaginary restaurant frequenting cockwomble.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

My God you're a fucking idiot.

Thick fat cunt.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're going to feel such a cunt when you read this sober.

Idiot.

Really. How about “don’t push me. Push me and i’ll give you a war you won’t believe.”? How much of a cunt would I feel after writing that?

How pissed would I have to be to write kids stuff like that?

Love to stay and chat but i’ve got a puncture on my mobility scooter that needs fixing. Can’t afford a taxi to the gay club. Mum sleeps with her handbag so I can’t rob her purse.

Tight bitch.

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My God you're a fucking idiot.

Thick fat cunt.

Here he is! That razor sharp yokel wit all the way from Carrotcruncher land. 

🚮

52 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Really. How about “don’t push me. Push me and i’ll give you a war you won’t believe.”? How much of a cunt would I feel after writing that?

Love to stay and chat but i’ve got a puncture on my mobility scooter that needs fixing. Can’t afford a taxi to the gay club. Mum sleeps with her handbag so I can’t rob her purse.

Tight bitch.

Come on J, the majority of Eric’s posts these days are just him being facetous. He’s come a long way.

Lighten up a little. Life is great in Andalusia! 🌞 

51 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Tight bitch.

Unbelievable.

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Come on J, the majority of Eric’s posts these days is just him being facetous. He’s come a long way.

Lighten up a little. Life is great in Andalusia! 🌞 

I’m in the Puento Romana Hotel Frank If you fancy a beer.