CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Taking to Twitter'

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

All very Orwellian and sinister but its a good scare story worthy of five rolls of tin foil. 

Google Books was conceived as one of many "Other Bets" when the thinking was that books were going to replaced by digital assistants - Kindle anyone? - the anticipated revenue was huge. As it turned out people preferred to holding an actual book which when not being read, could be stored in a bookshelf as a decorative feature showcasing the owners' intellectualism. Then the copywrite lawsuits started piling up on Google's doormat. Now Google Books is just another digital archive amongst many - it even has to compete with Google Scholar.

And you’ve found all this out on..............?

lol.

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

In 400 years no one will be reading anything except what Google has deemed acceptable and allowed to survive. Google is almost a monopoly already, in relation to where humans obtain their news from.. The fact that Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. are now not even trying to hide the censoring of right wing content and even worse anything which they arbitrarily disagree with is frightening. I don’t know if you know about the Google books project? Historical knowledge has until recently been recorded for the future in books in libraries and places of education throughout the world. Google have copied and digitally stored hundreds of milllions of books in libraries across the world, even inventing a machine to make that possible on a massive scale. So when the statues have all been pulled down book burning is the next logical step. It’s not as if it would be a new idea. Google will then be the almost sole source of historical literature. This widespread civil unrest in the US is deeply disturbing as it’s being allowed to happen and defended by the democrat politicians at all levels. If the USA descends into civil war and the Marxists, because that’s what these insurgents are, prevail then the rest of the world will have no choice but to follow suit. It’s history repeating itself except the USA is so militarily powerful that a Marxist US allied with China could and would impose their will on the rest of the world. The Black Lives Matter smokescreen is using the millions of PC brainwashed protesters and they should realise they’re marching, not for George fucking Floyd but straight to the gulag. We can all marvel at real police brutality then and ask ourselves why we allowed this to happen?

The thing that puzzles me more than anything is that the US has powerful anti trust laws that have been in place for over 100 years to prevent large corporations from monopolizing their particular industries. The first major anti trust case was brought against Standard Oil, which is now Exxon, Chevron, Mobil and about half the net stock of BP, because it not only dominated the oil industry but was also able to strongly influence US economic policy. In my opinion, Google has now reached that benchmark and is not only strangling its competitors but subverting the democratic process in the way you've described.

If Trump wins in November, he should make it his number one priority to break up the big tech giants starting with the separation of Alphabet/Google from Youtube because no single company should be able to wield that kind of influence over the media and corporate world's simultaneously.

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The thing that puzzles me more than anything is that the US has powerful anti trust laws that have been in place for over 100 years to prevent large corporations from monopolizing their particular industries. The first major anti trust case was brought against Standard Oil, which is now Exxon, Chevron, Mobil and about half the net stock of BP, because it not only dominated the oil industry but was also able to strongly influence US economic policy. In my opinion, Google has now reached that benchmark and is not only strangling its competitors but subverting the democratic process in the way you've described.

If Trump wins in November, he should make it his number one priority to break up the big tech giants starting with the separation of Alphabet/Google from Youtube because no single company should be able to wield that kind of influence over the media and corporate world's simultaneously.

The problem is that if the US government was to take their neutral platform status from them they would be constantly bombarded with lawsuits and rather than bankruptcy they would relocate to China where they would be allowed to operate with an anti western agenda. Twitter is currently seeing millions of users a day opening accounts on Parler which allows free speech. They should be worried as a lot of twitter users are now seeing the reality of Twitters left wing censorship policies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...probably on the same medium as you, except my analysis is clearly more circumspect than your usual fact-averse nonsense...er...lol.

Yeah but you're an all round  genius with a humongous brain (to match your backside) and Im just a retarded idiot....er....lol.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

The problem is that if the US government was to take their neutral platform status from them they would be constantly bombarded with lawsuits and rather than bankruptcy they would relocate to China where they would be allowed to operate with an anti western agenda. Twitter is currently seeing millions of users a day opening accounts on Parler which allows free speech. They should be worried as a lot of twitter users are now seeing the reality of Twitters left wing censorship policies.

I take your point on Google as China is currently building its own Silicone valley on the Pearl river delta and Google controlled by the CCP is a truly horrifying prospect that would turn the web into a digital minefield for the West.

I've switched to Parler myself and it's a breath of fresh air. It's core principle is based on freedom speech as described in the first amendment of the US constitution. Plenty of dark humour and edgy banter is almost encouraged. It's a shame that Bitchute is struggling to gain traction as I think it would provide a decent alternative to the mass censorship of conservative content being carried out by Youtube.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Yeah but you're an all round  genius with a humongous brain (to match your backside) and Im just a retarded idiot....er....lol.

Self-deprecation can be attractive in a man but you come across as churlish. You shouldn't undervalue yourself either. Not for one moment do I think you are retarded.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Self-deprecation can be attractive in a man but you come across as churlish. You shouldn't undervalue yourself either. Not for one moment do I think you are retarded.

Self deprecation being something that you find attractive in a man basically speaks volumes about your narcissism. I’m sure it’s not your fault. It’ll be everyone else’s.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

All very Orwellian and sinister but its a good scare story worthy of five rolls of tin foil. 

Google Books was conceived as one of many "Other Bets" when the thinking was that books were going to replaced by digital assistants - Kindle anyone? - the anticipated revenue was huge. As it turned out people preferred to holding an actual book which when not being read, could be stored in a bookshelf as a decorative feature showcasing the owners' intellectualism. Then the copywrite lawsuits started piling up on Google's doormat. Now Google Books is just another digital archive amongst many - it even has to compete with Google Scholar.

Where did you get this info, Google?

Where did you get this info, Google?

For fuck sake, it posted multiple times. 

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Self deprecation being something that you find attractive in a man basically speaks volumes about your narcissism. I’m sure it’s not your fault. It’ll be everyone else’s.

Play your self-deprecatory card right Billy and you might just end up with one of the web's most-seen ginger snatches grinding your face into next week.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Play your self-deprecatory card right Billy and you might just end up with one of the web's most-seen ginger snatches grinding your face into next week.

She's been relegated to the internets second most antagonistic woman. Pop over to DOSBODS and have a look at the prissy little madam that's been gnawing at my ankle. I can only assume she's recently been fucked off in favour of a superior model and has an axe to grind with anything male. An utter cunt.

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

A man who's prepared to humorously take the piss against himself obviously has confidence and is self-assured so one is at a loss as to why this "basically speaks volumes about [my] narcissism", but as you say, you're an idiot...

43 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A man who's prepared to humorously take the piss against himself obviously has confidence and is self-assured so one is at a loss as to why this "basically speaks volumes about [my] narcissism", but as you say, you're an idiot...

And you’re a sad bitter old hag who hasn’t had a decent bit of cock in years, if ever.