CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trump's State Visit to the UK

Penny Farthing

5 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Why, are you going to bore me to death with your pro-septic comments?  

You are a very troubled individual. Has someone been doing ‘badness’ to little ‘diddums’ ?

I really hope so You fucking dog breath arsewipe.

Guest judgetwi
48 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Judge, I've got a few mates round for a bbq. We are now hitting it hard with large Negronis.  I have just shown them (as pissed as I am), your last two days posts.  3 Frenchmen, 1 German, A North Londoner, and my mongrel self, all agreed that you are a cunt. This is how the EU works.   Fuck off.

Thanks. That’s the best news i’ve had all week.

Until tonight, of course, when Sir Nigel pisses all over the dirty remoaner traitors in the by election. Do give my kind regards to your friends and tell them to stick their stinking, corrupt EU up their bumholes.  🇬🇧

6 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Shame MacArthur didn't get his way.

Tis true Albie we could have nipped (no pun intended) this problem in the bud during the Korean war. Sadly though as you pointed out general McArthur's idea to keep advancing north was halted. Not a lot really has changed today has it, we're still at the mercy of decision making political cunts who ain't got a clue and never listen to those at the coalface, or sharp end of a bayonet in this case!

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Until tonight, of course, when Sir Nigel pisses all over the dirty remoaner traitors in the by election. Do give my kind regards to your friends and tell them to stick their stinking, corrupt EU up their bumholes.  🇬🇧

How can we be traitors, we  live here, and I didn't vote out of principle. You really are one parochial twat, are you not. 

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Tis true Albie we could have nipped (no pun intended) this problem in the bud during the Korean war. Sadly though as you pointed out general McArthur's idea to keep advancing north was halted. Not a lot really has changed today has it, we're still at the mercy of decision making political cunts who ain't got a clue and never listen to those at the coalface, or sharp end of a bayonet in this case!

Boring cunt.

Guest Erroreptile404
16 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Shame MacArthur didn't get his way.

17 years later and the yank cunts haven't got Gary Mckinnon either. I'd be really interested to know what classified information the British government is sitting on for him not to get extradited to the united slums. 

45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Not very original, are you?

copie:  @Ape

Sorry, You garlic infused goose gobbler. I meant ‘LeClerc’ own brand,factory farmed, ‘derrière de escargot’ in a salty jus of undisclosed origin. 

“Et voila Mon ami”

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'm thinking of opening a Korean Nail Bar.

You can lock the staff in and they can tend the plants in the basement at night. Modern day charity at its finest. Your decency to others will be your downfall one day Ratty

Guest Ollyboro
11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Good evening Ape.

Are you off on holiday soon ?

What your plans for this summer ?

Reported.

For attempted grooming/abduction.

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You can lock the staff in and they can tend the plants in the basement at night. Modern day charity at its finest. Your decency to others will be your downfall one day Ratty

I forgot to say it will be an unusual establishment KB. Punters pay to hammer nails into Koreans 

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Thats it jewdy baby..nearly half of the country are traitors and  are out to sabotage the brexit..its time to Rwanda their remainer arses..nip down to B&Q n buy half a dozen machetes ..its them or y'all now 

Panzbaby