CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wild Justice

Guest DrCunt

3 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Packham has had a credible death threats . The two faced cunt should be glad that he did not have dead cows hung from his gate.

I'd like to see Packham completing a Krypton Factor type course, in a big cat enclosure with starved Tigers. Be interesting to see if he's still that keen on conservation after.

Fuck me Guard are you in Paddyland using a dial up modem,I hear it's cutting edge technology out there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd like to see Packham completing a Krypton Factor type course, in a big cat enclosure with starved Tigers. Be interesting to see if he's still that keen on conservation after.

Fuck me Guard are you in Paddyland using a dial up modem,I hear it's cutting edge technology out there.

I caught a cheap flight back to the UK after receiving a credible death threat.

• Like 1

Just now, The Guard said:

I caught a cheap flight back to the UK after receiving a credible death threat.

Fuck me that's the first time you have made me laugh on here, probably because it sounds more than credible. Never mind you can come here and receive the same treatment!

Guest DrCunt
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

With a guest appearance from my other nemesis.

I wonder if they went to sea in beautiful pea-green boat?

If so, I hope it fucking sank several thousand miles from land.

32 minutes ago, The Guard said:

I did see a little bloke  about 3' 6" tall who looked like this come out of the place and run like fuck.

338px-Leprechaun_ill_artlibre_jnl.png

@Roadkill captured Panzer quite well. I wonder if he might be kind enough to re-post it?

I would use the search function but fuck that.  The CC search function has its own thread, but no cunt can find it.

• Like 1

On 23/04/2019 at 20:59, DrCunt said:

These tree hugging interfering wankers have started a legal case in the High Court concerning the way that Natural England issues General Licences for the control of certain bird pests. As a consequence of this Natural England are suspending three General Licences meaning that to all intents and purposes as of this Friday it will be illegal to kill shitehawks such Pigeons, Carrion Crows, Canada Geese, Magpies and worst of all some species of flying arsehole, aka gulls.

No surprise that Wild Justice was co-founded by that sanctimonious Asperger's wanker Chris Packham.

https://wildjustice.org.uk/about/

What a bunch of killjoy wankers with zero understanding of managing the environment. Want to hear songbirds, go to a manged estate with a good gamekeeper where crows, magpies and squirrels are kept in check. Want a desolate, quiet countryside, just let these vermin run riot. Angling will be next, followed by laughing or enjoying yourself in any way.

I wasn't really aware of Packham beyond knowing that he'd replaced the mentalist dwarf Oddie on Springwatch to become the new resident autist to Kate Humble's piss poor Charlie Dimmock impersonation.

What I do know is that he was "disgusted" by North Norfolk District Council installing netting on Bacton cliffs to prevent Sand Martins from nesting. Despite these being put in place to protect hundreds of homes and Bacton gas station from becoming a shit version of Atlantis, the little lisping cunt willfully ignored the danger to the resident human population in favour of a few feathered migrant tourists. The subsequent outrage from idiots like him resulted in the netting being taken away. I'm sure that anyone stupid enough to live on the edge of a cliff will be raising a toast to him mid-death as they plummet down into the deep blue sea.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wasn't really aware of Packham beyond knowing that he'd replaced the mentalist dwarf Oddie on Springwatch to become the new resident autist to Kate Humble's piss poor Charlie Dimmock impersonation.

What I do know is that he was "disgusted" by North Norfolk District Council installing netting on Bacton cliffs to prevent Sand Martins from nesting. Despite these being put in place to protect hundreds of homes and Bacton gas station from becoming a shit version of Atlantis, the little lisping cunt willfully ignored the danger to the resident human population in favour of a few feathered migrant tourists. The subsequent outrage from idiots like him resulted in the netting being taken away. I'm sure that anyone stupid enough to live on the edge of a cliff will be raising a toast to him mid-death as they plummet down into the deep blue sea.

Packham is shortly to hold a dogival at his new frorest home, which will result in hundred of dopey cunts turning up each with at least five pooches that will be allowed to run amok across the new forest chasing ponies, cattle, ground nesting birds and whatever else happens to be living on the adjacent heathland. I would shut down very nature programme on the BBC and lock the cunts in a room filled with dozens of of starving cats, dogs and feral children. I would also lock the homes under the hammer and grand design cunts and their ilk in the same room. Perhaps BBC Television neead to go back to being two channels that broadcast between the hours of 1700 and 2330 with the sex appeal being limited to Valerie Singleton and Christopher Trace clones.