CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Freddie Starr DEAD

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm sure Punky will be heartbroken to discover his fellow hamster abusing faggot died.

Unfunny, boring rent boy and Freddie Starr...two homos, is ONE grave for both too much to ask?

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm sure Punky will be heartbroken to discover his fellow hamster abusing faggot died.

Unfunny, boring rent boy and Freddie Starr...two homos, is ONE grave for both too much to ask?

“Freddie Star ate my sphincter” World exclusive by ‘The Earl of Spunkape’

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

A cunt's cunt. (Though far more funny and original than King Billy.)

I never liked the cunt.  I never once laughed at his humour.  I find the Corner has much funnier characters, except for a select few.  

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

A cunt's cunt. (Though far more funny and original than King Billy.)

You having a night in, doing punkers ironing ? Don’t forget to polish his golf clubs and his golf cart will need cleaning after being impounded last weekend while you  were kerb crawling around Cheshire.  Dickhead

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You having a night in, doing punkers ironing ? Don’t forget to polish his golf clubs and his golf cart will need cleaning after being impounded last weekend while you  were kerb crawling around Cheshire.  Dickhead

You've crammed over a millennium of comments in under just four months – all sharing the same common denominator of being utterly fucking shit. You're trying hard, and I'm all for newcomers enriching the site, but I honestly believe you have little to offer. What a waste of time logging on to the stale tripe you post that only remedial teenagers would find mildly amusing. Not only do you come across as being a clumsy, Pot Noodle-loving Neanderthal who went permanently truant at 14, you're completely shit at what you have seemingly spent hours each day doing.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've crammed over a millennium of comments in under just four months – all sharing the same common denominator of being utterly fucking shit. You're trying hard, and I'm all for newcomers enriching the site, but I honestly believe you have little to offer. What a waste of time logging on to the stale tripe you post that only remedial teenagers would find mildly amusing. Not only do you come across as being a clumsy, Pot Noodle-loving Neanderthal who went permanently truant at 14, you're completely shit at what you have seemingly spent hours each day doing.

Thanks but my noodles are ready. Maybe we could discuss this further another time. And I would like you to know that I’m sorry you feel that way about me. I don’t reslly have an opinion about you, except when you start ironing me but ‘hey ho’ you can’t please everyone. 😘

44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What's your reaction when some pissed-up dickhead gets cocky while you're working on the door? Are you good enough to use just your palms and keep out of range of the cameras?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What's your reaction when some pissed-up dickhead gets cocky while you're working on the door? Are you good enough to use just your palms and keep out of range of the cameras?

Go behind the bar and delete the last twenty minutes. Then partially pull the recording unit plug out of the socket and tell the police that one of the bar staff must have been fucking around in the cupboard.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Go behind the bar and delete the last twenty minutes. Then partially pull the recording unit plug out of the socket and tell the police that one of the bar staff must have been fucking around in the cupboard.

Back in the day, a simple Vulcan neck pinch sorted out the rabble.  

27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Beam me up Scottie. I’ve lost the door

Guest judgetwi

Poor old Freddie. Back in the 70’s getting dressed up as Hitler, wearing swastika emblazoned shorts, wellingtons and shouting out meaningless drivel was considered amusing. It all seems so ridiculous now.

On the other hand there is a long term contributor to this site who has exactly the same act. He has no shortage of fanboys as far as I can see.

Having said that, dimmos have always confused me. I’ll try and work on it.

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Wrong, nothing is as unfunny as Wiz.  Well, except maybe Ape.

What an exciting life you must lead! Spending your days trawling through utter drivel, posted by an utter prick, to find opportunities to name drop two anonymous avatars on a weird little website. Let’s hope Eddie comes along to make all your effort worthwhile! 

Utterly pathetic wanker.

lol.

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

What an exciting life you must lead! Spending your days trawling through utter drivel, posted by an utter prick, to find opportunities to name drop two anonymous avatars on a weird little website. Let’s hope Eddie comes along to make all your effort worthwhile! 

Utterly pathetic wanker.

lol.

Got me a bite @Eddie

Edited by Witheredscrote
your dad looks good Ed