CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Chink Savages

Decimus

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ho Chi Minh was Vietnamese. They hate the Chinese almost as much as you. 

I for one welcome our new Ant overlords. 

Indeed he was, and similarly to Xi Jinping, was a communist who treated his enemies – and his own people – with uncompromising ruthlessness.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Indeed he was, and similarly to Xi Jinping, was a communist who treated his enemies – and his own people – with uncompromising ruthlessness.

Arm the Japanese, I say. Even though they are massively outnumbered these days, they know a thing or two about keeping Beijing in check. 

Last february the Guardian reported that cases of flu death reached over 2000 in the UK,excuse me for not giving a fuck about this so called Corona virus or whatever the fuck they're calling it but 100 deaths in a country of how ever many fucking million does not warrant the knee jerk fucking reaction that is happening at the moment.You just know that some cunt organisation is going to make millions from producing a jab just like those cunts did here a few years back with swine flu or bird flu propaganda..It cost the government £1.2 bn and we have 34 million vaccinations stockpiled doing fuck all.I hope the cunts get Aids and then flu.

• Like 1