CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

My my.... three back to back retorts in a row.

I've got you fairly flailing, haven't I?

The alternative was to indulge in some Ding-like levels of multi-quoting. Very few people can carry off that off successfully, as evidenced by your own truly awful response.

Out of interest, had you ever actually been on the Internet before you joined the Corner? It’s just that you don’t seem to be very good at it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A darkie and a welsh bird in the N.P.G...

I bet their security staff went to Defcon 4.

Eric, can you imagine the embarrassment, as we was leaving, roops said I love the greats Van Gogh and Renoir, the Dutch impressionist, she actually meant the floor grates.....

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

On the contrary, it's the successful attorney who makes and win cases out of inference and conjecture with the odd touch of folderol. The late George Carman QC was particularly adept at that.

That said, you were banged to rights over massaging your own evidence - simple as. The conjecture arose over whether it was through carelessness or done knowingly with intent.

That may be true for defense attorneys whose only responsibility is to create doubt in the minds of the jurors, something often accomplished via the use of the aforementioned inference, conjecture and folderol.

Think Johnny Cochran during the OJ trial.

But what I said to you was, don't to ever attempt a career as a prosecutor. Because the prosecution represents the state, they have a much higher burden of proof. In most civilized western countries, that means beyond a reasonable doubt, which requires the presentation of hard, provable facts backed by intricate, in-depth scientific data. Hence, they are not allowed to rely on the kinds of shenanigans defense attorneys are permitted to engage in, and that you have relied upon here in your as yet, failed attempt to prosecute your case against me.

Incidentally, you'd been better served by appending an image of Hyacinth Bucket, having greater resonance on a site of mainly British punters.

I think I have already dipped into the old KUA well enough for awhile. I wouldn't want to risk being seen as a one-trick-pony an'all. Besides, my main requirement was for a picture of an old dame trying to be posh, while looking down her nose through her lorgnette at the punters she considers riff-raff.

The closest I could come with Hyacinth would've possibly been a picture of her sipping tea from her Royal Doulton with the hand painted periwinkles.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The alternative was to indulge in some Ding-like levels of multi-quoting. Very few people can carry off that off successfully, as evidenced by your own truly awful response.

Out of interest, had you ever actually been on the Internet before you joined the Corner? It’s just that you don’t seem to be very good at it.

That's funny coming from the fellow who can't figure out how to include multiple quotes in one post.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
48 minutes ago, Pete said:

The boy stood on the burning deck

As if life couldn’t get horrider?

But , then he read the interminable posts

From the child in fucking Florida.

The poof stood on the burning deck

His gay friends called him Pete

Instead of getting off the boat

He stayed and stroked his meat.

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mary had a little lamb, she couldn't stop it grunting.

She tied it to a farmers gate, and kicked it's little cunt in.

Eric I know that you're mining this fucking idiot for likes in true Cuntman style, and I'm not gonna judge you on this, but please don't encourage the cunt. I'm at my wit's end here, unfortunately he's a sad parody of everything I hate in septics, being ignorant, self righteous, fucking thick and painfully unfunny. 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
12 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Eric I know that you're mining this fucking idiot for likes in true Cuntman style, and I'm not gonna judge you on this, but please don't encourage the cunt. I'm at my wit's end here, unfortunately he's a sad parody of everything I hate in septics, being ignorant, self righteous, fucking thick and painfully unfunny. 

The puny little runt

On and on he ran his mouth

Just like Major Cunt

Guest Salty Piss Flap
19 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'm still wondering how long I'd keep going back to a dead Page 3 girl's corpse before it grossed me out.

I'm guessing until it began to stink worse than your own body odor.

Assuming that's even possible.

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

That may be true for defense attorneys whose only responsibility is to create doubt in the minds of the jurors, something often accomplished via the use of the aforementioned inference, conjecture and folderol.

Think Johnny Cochran during the OJ trial.

But what I said to you was, don't to ever attempt a career as a prosecutor. Because the prosecution represents the state, they have a much higher burden of proof. In most civilized western countries, that means beyond a reasonable doubt, which requires the presentation of hard, provable facts backed by intricate, in-depth scientific data. Hence, they are not allowed to rely on the kinds of shenanigans defense attorneys are permitted to engage in, and that you have relied upon here in your as yet, failed attempt to prosecute your case against me.

Unsurprisingly you seem to be talking about everything aside the core issue but I understand your desire to salvage any scraps to bolster your damaged pride.

Aside from that, there's no need for the mansplaining, I'm well aware on the legal thresholds of "beyond reasonable doubt" and "the balance of consequences". FYI in the UK, criminal barristers work on a taxi-rank principle and take instructions from both the prosecution and defence. On that note here is a recent (American) case where the prosecution successfully secured a conviction and death penalty based solely on circumstantial evidence and conjecture. No doubt there are others...

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Next to a guy from Florida.

A hand went down the back of his pants

And up his anal-corridor!

Please note - All participants were above the legal age of consent at the time of writing.  Any similarity between persons living or dead is purely intentional.

@Pete, your time at The Corner will not end well if you continue to use smart-arse tactics to circumvent the rules. Cya in a weeks time.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The boy stood on the burning deck, to play a game of cricket.

The ball rolled up his trouser leg, and stumped his middle wicket.

The boy stood on the burning deck and picked a lovely flower.    Then fell ten storeys to his death. He lived in Grenfell Tower.

• Like 1