CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He was brown and crispy. Charcoal grilled. (Broiled, if your online Salty)

I prefer my human flesh charcoal grilled myself.

Much like this fellow...

fetussoup.jpg

Aborted human fetuses intended for human consumption are

being sold for as little as 1 pound in the Chinese city of Shenzhen,

according to reports in Hong Kong yesterday.

Nothing like Chinese barbeque.

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Eric, can you imagine the embarrassment, as we was leaving, roops said I love the greats Van Gogh and Renoir, the Dutch impressionist, she actually meant the floor grates.....

Don’t believe any of that bollocks about ‘great Dutch painters’     I had a guy from Rotterdam in to decorate our living room and the useless cunt tripped over a tub of B+Q budget magnolia and ruined our priceless rug which I found at a local car boot sale. I’m sure the Cunt was stoned and the daft wooden shoes were always going to be an issue.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

That's funny coming from the fellow who can't figure out how to include multiple quotes in one post.

I understand your desire to deflect from your own inadequacies, but as two of the three posts you refer to actually do contain more than one quote this particular salvo is especially lame. Since you seem bothered by multiple posts, you are presumably aware that you have posted approximately 80 times on this thread since Sunday, and succeeded in making yourself look more and more stupid with each contribution?

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Don’t believe any of that bollocks about ‘great Dutch painters’     I had a guy from Rotterdam in to decorate our living room and the useless cunt tripped over a tub of B+Q budget magnolia and ruined our priceless rug which I found at a local car boot sale. I’m sure the Cunt was stoned and the daft wooden shoes were always going to be an issue.

You're thinking of Rotherham K.B, I had the same decorator in to paint chez Major. He spent most of the day observing my neighbours pubescent daughter, and was clearly addicted to smack. 

Looked like he'd had an all over thick coat of Ronseal.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That does sound familiar - did he forget to disable the automatic wi-fi reconnect option like I did?

I won't go into details, suffice to say it looked dodgy from the outset. When I clicked on the account, Proper's Proprietary Puppet Detector lit up like Blackpool illuminations which confirmed my suspicions.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I won't go into details, suffice to say it looked dodgy from the outset. When I clicked on the account, Proper's Proprietary Puppet Detector lit up like Blackpool illuminations which confirmed my suspicions.

Its good to know the site is secure with such modern puppet detection technology:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I understand your desire to deflect from your own inadequacies, but as two of the three posts you refer to actually do contain more than one quote this particular salvo is especially lame. Since you seem bothered by multiple posts, you are presumably aware that you have posted approximately 80 times on this thread since Sunday, and succeeded in making yourself look more and more stupid with each contribution?

FYI, looking stupid has as much to do with the the looker as the lookee.

Being described as looking stupid to those who themselves are stupid looking, is the equivalent of not looking stupid to the non-stupid looking, and as such, is a compliment to the one being looked upon as looking stupid by the stupid looking.

Get it, stupid?

Given the fact that the stupid punters here, including and mainly yourself, who you so eagerly want to put forth the notion that I've supposedly made myself look stupid in front of, make yourselves look much more stupid on a regular and daily basis, than I could ever come close to making myself look, your weak, limp-wristed, plaid miniskirt wearing Nancy boy attempt at insulting me, is as flaccid as your pecker would be in a room full of half naked lingerie models.

To put it much more simply, and on a level more to your ability to comprehend, any stupidity seen in me by "you lot" is meaningless, because you're all so stupid looking yourselves.

You may now resume stupidly fucking off.