CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh look, Salty has produced another predictable post full of genitalia based insults. My God, you're fucking boring.

Oh look, Dickamus has produced yet another predictable snotty, bitchy retort because like the thin-skinned pussy he is, he takes all this forum shit personally. My God you're a boring pansy.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Oh look, Dickamus has produced yet another predictable snotty, bitchy retort because like the thin-skinned pussy he is, he takes all this forum shit personally. My God you're a boring pansy.

Yawn. More affirmation of what everyone has been telling you.

Change the record.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Decimus said:

Yawn. More affirmation of what everyone has been telling you.

Change the record.

Everyone knows that when you open your mouth to supposedly "yawn" :o it's really just an invitation.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't address me directly. You're like 9/11 - more fun to take the piss out of from a distance than to actually interact with.

giphy.gif

I suppose when one lives in a sewer as you do, there's no depth too low or disgusting to sink to, when you can't rise to anything better.

You're obviously getting desperate.

Good.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Wash your fucking mouth out with soap, the Decimus brand continues to be as provocative as ever.

It's not yet October and I've been banned three times since August. My balls are as pendulous as ever.

you and Jewdy are The Ritalin Twins of The Corner; smooching up to Roops to save your own skins. I bet you could fuck me and I wouldn't get pregnant. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm surprised myself... you could say I've... fallen from grace? LOL

BouncyPoliticalHare-size_restricted.gif

Dropping like a stone, I'd say.

Gone completely over the edge.

Off the wall, even.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Not talking of which, I rather like the big one on the latest Guinness advert.  She looks happy, could easily accommodate the rugby ball in her growler, whilst spraying like a busted fire hydrant. You know where you are with a girl like her.

I've said some harsh things about you over the years 'scrote, but with this statement your gentleman status is confirmed 

Fuck off

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

you and Jewdy are The Ritalin Twins of The Corner; smooching up to Roops to save your own skins. I bet you could fuck me and I wouldn't get pregnant. 

Never mind that shite ratty, just bask in the heroic memory of grampy rat the WW2 hero who killed thousands of the enemy, armed only with a spanner.

He was a plumber in belson mind

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

RK, I've found myself rewatching Enterprise this weekend, and I can confirm I no longer think that it's shit.

Even Russell Watson is growing on me.

The only good bit about that entire fucking show is when it turns out it was Riker fucking around on the holodeck of the Enterprise D as a cook the whole time. Even that revelation was spoiled a bit because they just had to include Troi. The hook nosed useless cunt.

I always wonder if Scott Bakula has the same sort of facial paralysis as Sylvester Stallone, but in his eyebrows instead of his gob. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

RK, I've found myself rewatching Enterprise this weekend, and I can confirm I no longer think that it's shit.

Even Russell Watson is growing on me.

I bet he's not the only thing growing on you.

A good stiff scrub brush, some lye soap and a tub of boiling water might get rid of it.

Maybe some bleach just to be on the safe side.

On 28 September 2019 at 01:07, Mrs Roops said:

Probably happened, it was a sex forum after all.

Anyway since Billy has grossed himself about activities that would be of some concern to the RSPCA, we'll leave it there.

A 'sex forum'? 

The thought of you, twanging away on your fanny, as a ten inch brown torpedo swings back and forth from your arse, doesn't exactly fill me with erotic fervour.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A 'sex forum'? 

The thought of you, twanging away on your fanny, as a ten inch brown torpedo swings back and forth from your arse, doesn't exactly fill me with erotic fervour.

Not something you’d read in a ‘Mills and ‘Boon’. More ‘50 shades of brown’.