CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prorogation

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Maize? Potatoes? Smash?

I'm opening up packet after packet of Popcorn, sitting back watching  these insufferable people have the final stages of their absurd snobbish 3 year tantrum in public. 

Andrew Adonis: "If this is true, it is a constitutional outrage & crisis, unless there is an immediate election. It will be hotly contested in parliament and the courts"

Philip Pullman: "The 'prime minister' has finally come out as a dictator. I've had enough of being outraged. We must get rid of him and his loathsome gang as soon and as finally as possible"

Momentum: "An unelected prime minister looks set to approach an unelected monarch to ask her if he can shut down parliament to force through a disastrous no deal Brexit. Make no mistake - this is an establishment coup."

Clive Lewis (ratcheting the revolutionary shtik up yet further, doubtless wearing his 'Che Lives!' T-Shirt): "If Boris shuts down Parliament to carry out his No-Deal Brexit, I and other MPs will defend democracy. The police will have to remove us from the chamber. We will call on people to take to the streets".

and of course, no list of hyporbolically overwrought, self-unaware, pompous responses would be complete without Stephen Fry's contribution: "Weep for Britain. A sick, cynical brutal and horribly dangerous coup d’état. Children playing with matches, but spitefully not accidentally: gleefully torching an ancient democracy and any tattered shreds of reputation or standing our poor country had left"

What larks, eh folks?

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Excellent news!

Fly red the flags in the Kingdom of Vulva?

You're in eloquent form today jiggs. I like the cut of your jib here, nicely worded (if I may say so without giving the appearance of an arselicking stalker.) Good work. 👍

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, King Billy said:

We also have someone who has a vast collection of dog turds Roadie. 

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I've heard it rivals the Teracotta Army in scale if not value...

Here they are! Mr " i voted for Brexit" Billy...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZhPCGfdFU8_a9FHPOF-t

And Myrtle Warren from Harry Potter lol...

latest?cb=20170113020338

4 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Here they are! Mr " i voted for Brexit" Billy...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZhPCGfdFU8_a9FHPOF-t

And Myrtle Warren from Harry Potter lol...

latest?cb=20170113020338

The fact that you know the full name of a side character out of a children's film made about ten years ago amuses me greatly. The fact that you attempt to use such knowledge to your advantage in a place like this almost made me cum in my pants.

Yer a wizard, Ereptyle - strictly the meme definition before you get yourself over excited and break your neck trying to fly out of the upstairs window on the handle of your pound shop mop. Fuck off before I tell that uppity bitch J.K. Rowling where her number one fan has been spending his internet time.

2w9a0a.jpg

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The fact that you know the full name of a side character out of a children's film made about ten years ago amuses me greatly. The fact that you attempt to use such knowledge to your advantage in a place like this almost made me cum in my pants.

Yer a wizard, Ereptyle - strictly the meme definition before you get yourself over excited and break your neck trying to fly out of the upstairs window on the handle of your pound shop mop. Fuck off before I tell that uppity bitch J.K. Rowling where her number one fan has been spending his internet time.

2w9a0a.jpg

I’ve tried to like you, RK. There’s a certain word for little busy people like you. Give me a few minutes. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve tried to like you, RK. There’s a certain word for little busy people like you. Give me a few minutes. 

Frank we both know you only talk to me as a last resort when online punter quality is lacking. I'm bottom of the barrel and quite happy with my place. Just tell me whats on your hormonal middle-aged, syphilitic mind so I can walk you through the problem and we can get back to ignoring one another. 

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Maize? Potatoes? Smash?

I'm opening up packet after packet of Popcorn, sitting back watching  these insufferable people have the final stages of their absurd snobbish 3 year tantrum in public. 

Andrew Adonis: "If this is true, it is a constitutional outrage & crisis, unless there is an immediate election. It will be hotly contested in parliament and the courts"

Philip Pullman: "The 'prime minister' has finally come out as a dictator. I've had enough of being outraged. We must get rid of him and his loathsome gang as soon and as finally as possible"

Momentum: "An unelected prime minister looks set to approach an unelected monarch to ask her if he can shut down parliament to force through a disastrous no deal Brexit. Make no mistake - this is an establishment coup."

Clive Lewis (ratcheting the revolutionary shtik up yet further, doubtless wearing his 'Che Lives!' T-Shirt): "If Boris shuts down Parliament to carry out his No-Deal Brexit, I and other MPs will defend democracy. The police will have to remove us from the chamber. We will call on people to take to the streets".

and of course, no list of hyporbolically overwrought, self-unaware, pompous responses would be complete without Stephen Fry's contribution: "Weep for Britain. A sick, cynical brutal and horribly dangerous coup d’état. Children playing with matches, but spitefully not accidentally: gleefully torching an ancient democracy and any tattered shreds of reputation or standing our poor country had left"

What larks, eh folks?

Hugh Grant on Twitter about Boris

”You will not fuck with my childrens future. You will not destroy the freedoms my grandfather fought in 2 world wars to defend. Fuck off you over promoted rubber bath toy.Britain is revolted by you and your little gang of masturbatory prefects.

Piers Morgan posted Grants LA mugshot photo with the caption:

‘Halo Hugh’Britains moral standard bearer. Fucking hilarious or what?

Jess Philips on Twitter 

I’ve been on holiday in France this week with my French family, in the farmhouse where they hid the resistance from the Nazis.

Talk about fucking meltdowns. You won’t see any better on CC.

Fucking priceless Jiggs

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

We have some lefties too, just old school ones who don't simply declare anyone they disagree with as a racist (unless they're taking the piss) or spend their time chanting spirit songs in circles outside the houses of Parliament whilst draped in rainbow flags and making daisy necklaces.

large.CB734D0D-D073-48ED-AD85-D76AE128D51A.jpeg.fba872d5cffeed913a2a7d754c6369a6.jpeg🎶 ooh!  Jeremy Corbyn! 🎶

Predictions about what's going to happen is insane. No one knows for sure what's going to happen, just like no one really knew what would happen when we joined the EU, look how that cuntbundle turned out.

Just games politicians play and always have and will do. Ignore and laugh at the freakshow and get on with your lives.

The world isn't going to stand still for any cunt soon.

9 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

I disagree, it’ll be as bad as the experts are predicting. Even those the silly cunts voted in agree it’ll take decades before any “supposed” benefits are felt. The NFU (probably sensationalised) predict 40% of farmers to go tits up within 2 years, car manufacturing is moving out, ports will be blocked up, food prices will go up and the  U.K. could split.

Only way to put 40 years of right wing media bashing of the EU to bed is to feel the full effects of being outside it. Let’s see how  the country fairs under the free market neoliberal loving thundercunts currently in power.

Ps - Meanwhile exactly the same number of immigrants will migrate to the U.K. because the roles they fill won’t suddenly disappear over night (well the farm picking might). That’ll please the 56% who thought they’d see numbers go down (fucking bellends).

You name has been added to a post-Brexit list for re-settlement.

10 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

Fuck it just let the country burn.

Silly cunts voting for other silly cunts to represent them on things they don’t fully comprehend. They’ll learn soon enough just how fucking retarded “take back control” sounds when the supermarkets run out of beans.

Explain why there will be a shortage of beans?

Also what sort of beans....

Haricot beans, runner beans, baked beans, borlotti beans, mung beans.

Actually don’t bother.

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Actually don’t bother.

There’d better not be a shortage of beans! What the fuck am I expected to do without beans? Next you’ll be telling me there’ll be no Airfix glue or balsa wood. I might as well kill myself now. Lol. FUCK OFF.

Edited by Ape
I’m sure Rees-Mogg, the effete ponce, will be beside himself with glee that an arse-bandit wanker like you has chosen his faggot face as his avatar.
  • Like 1

Guest Cock Holster
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Actually don’t bother.

What kind of soppy nonce can’t punctuate a question properly?

You're nanny would be ashamed of you.

Just now, Cock Holster said:

What kind of soppy nonce can’t punctuate a question properly?

You're nanny would be ashamed of you.

Your. Cretin.

Anyway I’ve been meaning to discuss your user name with you. A holster is something you put an object such as a gun in, isn’t it? So a cock holster must, by definition, be somewhere to put a cock. If you are purporting to be a cock holster, then where does the cock go? My suspicion is that the cock goes up your arse (ass of you’re a septic), which makes you a fucking poof. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Your. Cretin.

Anyway I’ve been meaning to discuss your user name with you. A holster is something you put an object such as a gun in, isn’t it? So a cock holster must, by definition, be somewhere to put a cock. If you are purporting to be a cock holster, then where does the cock go? My suspicion is that the cock goes up your arse (ass of you’re a septic), which makes you a fucking poof. 

Cock holster has all the credentials of being involved with Punky on some level, maybe they play golf and hide the sausage together.