CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hurricanes

Guest Cock Holster

Guest Cock Holster

Now usually I take great pleasure every time God decides to smite the climate denying US of A with a natural disaster. I mean if there’s one place on Earth that deserves Gods wrath it’s those cunts.

I believe the commandeering cunt Mr Trump wants to take drastic action to prevent them in future. Any sane fucker would reduce CO2 emissions but in this country of redneck hillbillies the plan is to nuke the weather. That’s right blow up the wind.... and this clown might get re-elected.

However all this pleasure comes at a cost. Our delightful former colonies take a battering too. And this is perhaps too greater cost.... so, I’m asking you as a favour God, can’t you just blow up Mount St. Helens? Bury the bastards once and for all?

1 minute ago, Cock Holster said:

Now usually I take great pleasure every time God decides to smite the climate denying US of A with a natural disaster. I mean if there’s one place on Earth that deserves Gods wrath it’s those cunts.

I believe the commandeering cunt Mr Trump wants to take drastic action to prevent them in future. Any sane fucker would reduce CO2 emissions but in this country of redneck hillbillies the plan is to nuke the weather. That’s right blow up the wind.... and this clown might get re-elected.

However all this pleasure comes at a cost. Our delightful former colonies take a battering too. And this is perhaps too greater cost.... so, I’m asking you as a favour God, can’t you just blow up Mount St. Helens? Bury the bastards once and for all?

St. Helens would do. 

39 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A Hawker St Helens ?

Douglas Bader was a cunt.

What's a St. Helens? 

He was an engineer, flight trained and cleared for post-repair test flights. Not signed off for combat flying thanks to an eye injury, the result of a bird-strike in the open cockpit days of the R.F.C.

Apparently, Douglas Bader was very much a cunt. Gramps spent some time at Biggin hill, and the in joke at the time was...

'when are the hangar doors being widened so that Bader can fit his fucking head through them.'

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported for implying that my grandad had peculiar romantic interests.

only joking.

TBH i think i've only ever seen the iconic scene where he's riding the bomb at the end like a bucking bronco.

8 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

Instead of reducing the the carbon footprint of assorted domestic and imported tat your fuckwits apply the military complex. It’s a reflex. War on terror is an old hat. Things are moving into war on weather. I would not expect anything else from your high command.

21 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

I think it’s a great idea. If properly targeted, the motherload could not only take care of the storm, but score a direct hit on any one of a number of Caribbean islands whose only significant exports are violent ‘yardie’ gangsters and young women with extraordinarily large arses and gobs to match.

What’s not to like?

Guest Cock Holster
6 hours ago, King Billy said:

I think it’s a great idea. If properly targeted, the motherload could not only take care of the storm, but score a direct hit on any one of a number of Caribbean islands whose only significant exports are violent ‘yardie’ gangsters and young women with extraordinarily large arses and gobs to match.

What’s not to like?

Whose going to shove cocaine up their arses and smuggle it in for your consumption Billy, if not for those large arsed Caribbean women?

On 02/09/2019 at 13:49, Cock Holster said:

Bide your time you soppy cunt....

Image result for canary island tsunami