CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parliament Stole My Vote

Mrs Roops

24 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ah we've already had the lovely priti threatenin us with starvation and the greasy gove tellin us we'll die from no meds gettin to us ..we're still here despite yer best efforts over the centuries..an as far as im aware we paid ya back for the few quid ya threw us back in 08..plus yer 4% interest 

Panzbaby 

You too eh?

We've had the same kind of threats 'cept from Hammond. Swinson, Major, Mark Carney and any number of other busted flushes.

See you in hell I guess

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Roops is more suited for military coups and jackbooted marches by torchlight. She'd be more effective as an African warlord or dictator of a tropical island nation.

To be fair killa, she's got the kind of tropical bush that even Ray Mears with the sharpest of parangs and a dozen native trackers would have second thoughts about tackling 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

You too eh?

We've had the same kind of threats 'cept from Hammond. Swinson, Major, Mark Carney and any number of other busted flushes.

See you in hell I guess

Face it jiggers baby..the whole brexit withdrawal strategy and infact  yer historical foreign policy is based on the give us what we want or we'll fuk yiz all up school of diplomacy..an ya wonder where the duskies got it from..just leave already will yiz

Panzbaby 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Face it jiggers baby..the whole brexit withdrawal strategy and infact  yer historical foreign policy is based on the give us what we want or we'll fuk yiz all up school of diplomacy..an ya wonder where the duskies got it from..just leave already will yiz

Panzbaby 

And therein lies the problem with the new wave political and inorexable liberal/progressive classes, their refusal to acknowledge that it's often prudent to take a step back in order to advance several. Fuck em all and fuck their faux self flagelating democracy, I want an unequivocal leader and a total cunt when necessary. Hail future Emperor Jacobus, may he reign for a thousand years.

Guest judgetwi

Any cunt who had a hope that Johnson could extract us from this globalist, federalist state must surely have been disabused by today’s shambolic performance. I’ve rarely seen a cunt so clearly out of his depth. 

Fair enough, he has the whole remoaner media, and his own fucking brother at his throat, but you have to do better than that fucking farce.

His Eton poshboy mate, Moggy , hasn’t done him any favours in the last couple of days either. The Tories are totally fucked. Yesterday’s men.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Any cunt who had a hope that Johnson could extract us from this globalist, federalist state must surely have been disabused by today’s shambolic performance. I’ve rarely seen a cunt so clearly out of his depth. 

Fair enough, he has the whole remoaner media, and his own fucking brother at his throat, but you have to do better than that fucking farce.

His Eton poshboy mate, Moggy , hasn’t done him any favours in the last couple of days either. The Tories are totally fucked. Yesterday’s men.

So... Brexit Party next?

6 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

Which is why I’ve chosen the word “most”.

I note the shit stain of a paper the sun has run is usually dribble about Corbyn being a chicken. No mention to the fact he wasn’t an election just after legislation is in place to stop Borris from pushing through a no deal. In fact no detail at all just a series of slurs, actually reads like a cunts corner post.

I’ve just looked up the Sun front page today, and I’ve been unable to find any spelling or grammatical errors, never mind punctuation mistakes. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about your indecipherable rant. You could try re-posting it when you have finished your GCSE exams.

Thank you  KB.

Idiot

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

While most of our MPs have spent the day on the phone to Brussels, Nigel Farage has been on the phone to Norma Major, asking her if she can remember the drop-length for the curtains at 10 Downing Street. 

Lol.

No fucking chance of that happening. I'm not even convinced he could win his own constituency. The only thing of significance that the Brexit Party will achieve in the election, whenever that is, is to give Steptoe an open goal by splitting the leave / right of centre vote. In a straight out fight between the tories and the the others there's only one outcome in this single issue election and that's Boris as PM with a substantial majority and an eventual no deal. I fear that Farage is leading us towards a Labour victory with a minority or tiny majority and years more chaos.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

In the lyrics of Kevin Bloody Wilson, “it was over before it began”.

Laughing my cock off at the state of the fucking Conservative party.

35 minutes ago, The Beast said:

In the lyrics of Kevin Bloody Wilson, “it was over before it began”.

Laughing my cock off at the state of the fucking Conservative party.

As opposed to the mighty political machine which used to be the Labour Party. They haven’t put forward a coherent policy in over 2 years. Now they are running away from a general election. FFS the popular judean front/peoples front for Judea/judean peoples front etc. etc. etc. had more unity than the collection of fucking retards who inhabit Westminster at the moment.

Fucking idiots

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

Which is why I’ve chosen the word “most”.

I note the shit stain of a paper the sun has run is usually dribble about Corbyn being a chicken. No mention to the fact he wasn’t an election just after legislation is in place to stop Borris from pushing through a no deal. In fact no detail at all just a series of slurs, actually reads like a cunts corner post.

I wouldn't even say "most". Labour strongholds in England and Wales voted for Brexit. This why the EU question is so problematic for both Labour and the Conservatives. The Remain/Leave issue cuts across political lines, class and income levels. Both the main parties have been ambiguous in the way they responded to the referendum result. The SNP have their own agenda for wanting to remain, the Lib/Dems have made no secret in wishing to rescind article 50 and both Mrs May and Corbyn have tried to please all factions. Boris is different in that he has been unequivocal in honouring the referendum result.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

As opposed to the mighty political machine which used to be the Labour Party. They haven’t put forward a coherent policy in over 2 years. Now they are running away from a general election. FFS the popular judean front/peoples front for Judea/judean peoples front etc. etc. etc. had more unity than the collection of fucking retards who inhabit Westminster at the moment.

Fucking idiots

Boris is unhinged.

People need to be sensible and NOT vote for conservative or labour. Watch 20 odd million mugs make the same mistake at the next election, whenever it may happen.

The nation can kill 2 birds with one stone here, rid ourselves of these two venal parties that have took the population for cunts the last 100 years and resolve the Brexit impasse by voting for parties that are not divided by the issue. Whether one is a EU shill or a leaver, there are two parties that are unambiguous in their stance. 

To have both main parties in bits at the same time has never happened in my lifetime. Such an opportunity will not come around again in a very long time.

Mr Johnson is a psychopathic, lying sack of shit that has handed control to fucking Keir Starmer in 3 parliamentary days. Clearly he is ill advised and would be no use as Prime Minister post Brexit.

• Like 2