CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts without a game larder

Earl of Punkape

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

You’ve had ample time to formulate a decent reply, yet you come out with this? You’re a fucking wanker. A complete and utter fucking wanker.

To be fair to him, it made me laugh.

Not because it was funny in the conventional sense, by any stretch of the imagination it couldn't be described as anything less than absolute fucking shit.

But every now and again he will come out with something so utterly bad that I can find humour in the fact that he has no fucking shame in endlessly repeating the same old shit ad nauseam.

You've got to admire a man so fervently committed to making a complete fucking cunt of himself with such dedicated frequency.

P, you tedious little urchin, never change.

10 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You fucking stupid scrotum looking cunt Punky..

I don't have a game larder but i do have a dungeon where i would torture you for months with out any remorse.

Fuck off mong.

How are you off for tourniquet's, plasma packs, adrenaline, and antibiotics? Gotta keep those victims alive.

Your mate Mick must be busy. I've just sent a Euopallet load to the Northern Territories. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How are you off for tourniquet's, plasma packs, adrenaline, and antibiotics? Gotta keep those victims alive.

Your mate Mick must be busy. I've just sent a Euopallet load to the Northern Territories. 

It shows that i'm off my meds Eric, i know this.

Mick says thanks by the way, he can't thank you personally as he is busy pulling teeth.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

It shows that i'm off my meds Eric, i know this.

Mick says thanks by the way, he can't thank you personally as he is busy pulling teeth.

Indeed, the screams of unbearable pain are like a symphony.  I keep imagining Frank, Pen, Bubba, and Roops in such a predicament.  

15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Indeed, the screams of unbearable pain are like a symphony.  I keep imagining Frank, Pen, Bubba, and Roops in such a predicament.  

That quartet of shit being tortured would certainly give me the horn....but i would replace Frank with Ed. Only because he makes ridiculously insane video's.