CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts without a game larder

Earl of Punkape

Many of the people I know have a game larder on their land where the carcasses of game, including deer, game birds, hares and rabbits, are hung to mature in a cooling and dry environment.I have one on my estate in Cheshire and is useful when I host a shoot in the winter months.

Obviously if you live in some ghastly Barrat home you won’t have a game larder..

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Many of the people I know have a game larder on their land where the carcasses of game, including deer, game birds, hares and rabbits, are hung to mature in a cooling and dry environment.I have one on my estate in Cheshire and is useful when I host a shoot in the winter months.

Obviously if you live in some ghastly Barrat home you won’t have a game larder..

lol.

Fuck off.

No you don't 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Is a Lada estate a Game Lada?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Do your friends bring their own needles, or do you just swap?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You like them well hung, do you?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Hello very lonely Pretend Posh Boy. I could give you the Samaritans number but I don’t want those soppy cunts talking you out of it. 

Being terribly rich and posh i’m sure you know the word “provocateur’. 

Sent from the Suicide Watch Hotdesk. (Phone number withheld for reasons of reading the same old repetitive shit over and over again.)

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Hello very lonely Pretend Posh Boy. I could give you the Samaritans number but I don’t want those soppy cunts talking you out of it. 

Being terribly rich and posh i’m sure you know the word “provocateur’. 

Sent from the Suicide Watch Hotdesk. (Phone number withheld for reasons of reading the same old repetitive shit over and over again.)

Oh dear.....bad pool party at Barrymore’s ?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

That's probably where you hide the corpses of your Laotian rent boys.  

Guest judgetwi
50 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Oh dear.....bad pool party at Barrymore’s ?

Have you got a licence to churn out the same old stereotypical shit day after day? You really are a boring nothing to say wanker aren’t you? Have you ever been angry about anything you fucking little nerd? 

You are just wallpaper here mate. Just fuck off wanker.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Game larder, must be code for the vestry, between you and the other choirboys, where Father would call you in for some "moral conditioning" and after that bugger you until you burst.

12 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

I imagine that the only thing hanging in your "game larder" is you, ball-gagged and greased, strangle wanking yourself into arse bandit Nirvana.

13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Going into a small stuffy room to stare longingly at a brace of fine Cocks takes up far too much of your time, punkers. 

• Like 1