CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

39 poor cunts that won't be falling off the back of a lorry

The Beast

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

The lorry was refrigerated to the bodies should be fresh.

You are imagining that scene in “Good Fellas” where the bodies are suspended on meat hooks and covered in frost. Those cunts were already dead. The scene in the back of that lorry doesn’t bear thinking about......people realising they were dying and unable to find a way out, who knows what they went through as they expired one by one. It reminds me of the gas chamber at Auschwitz where you can see the scratch marks where desperate people tried to tear the walls down with their bare hands. You have to have a heart of stone not to be moved by that.

Anyway, I only mentioned that because it would give Ratscum a stiffie and enable the sick fuck to have his annual wank. That’s the kind of bloke I am......always thinking about others.

No need to thank me Herr Oberst.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I'd rather French kiss a chimp's protruding arse than have a like on this site. Give pithy reposts and damn this anti-intellectual scourge. 

Indeed, Ratty. It's the same yes men mentality that gave the Furher cult like status, and cost Von Manstein his command of Army Group South. I've tasted the leaderboards poisoned chalice, and feel it detracts from the purpose of cunting.

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed, Ratty. It's the same yes men mentality that gave the Furher cult like status, and cost Von Manstein his command of Army Group South. I've tasted the leaderboards poisoned chalice, and feel it detracts from the purpose of cunting.

Utter knob.

47 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Bollocks MC. That's like saying that the point of being a world class athlete, is deliberately never winning medals.

Ratty can get away with it because he's delightfully and endearingly insane. 

Before the leaderboard was reinstated, admin introduced a little thing where the weeks top contributor, got a picture of a little gold trophy on their profile page. I shit myself with excitement when I got my first.

🏆

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks MC. That's like saying that the point of being a world class athlete, is deliberately never winning medals.

I agree Eric. I like the Major but his leaderboard comment is  a bit like saying, I could have been a millionaire if I’d wanted to, but I like being skint.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
41 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Well you're certainly partial to a bit of cock, Jewdy, that's a given. Not to mention being the resident humourless cunt who takes everything as incredulous or personal. 

Go to bed Marjorie. And make sure you scrub that tongue before you do. Your breath must smell like a skunk’s arsehole in the morning. 😀

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You are imagining that scene in “Good Fellas” where the bodies are suspended on meat hooks and covered in frost. Those cunts were already dead. The scene in the back of that lorry doesn’t bear thinking about......people realising they were dying and unable to find a way out, who knows what they went through as they expired one by one. It reminds me of the gas chamber at Auschwitz where you can see the scratch marks where desperate people tried to tear the walls down with their bare hands. You have to have a heart of stone not to be moved by that.

Anyway, I only mentioned that because it would give Ratscum a stiffie and enable the sick fuck to have his annual wank. That’s the kind of bloke I am......always thinking about others.

No need to thank me Herr Oberst.

The gas chambers were destroyed but rebuilt after the war to represent was was supposedly there, those scratch marks are not real Judy. 

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

The gas chambers were destroyed but rebuilt after the war to represent was was supposedly there, those scratch marks are not real Judy. 

Well of course, the whole thing was made up. Just like the Italians bombing Pearl Harbor....every cunt knows it was the Ruskis for fucks sake. And John Wilkes Booth eh? The poor geezer was just trying to make a few bob selling popcorn on the night and got well stitched up for it! 

Have you got any more historical insights and exclusive information you can share with us Mr Brainbox?

You’re not David Irving by any chance are you?

32 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well of course, the whole thing was made up. Just like the Italians bombing Pearl Harbor....every cunt knows it was the Ruskis for fucks sake. And John Wilkes Booth eh? The poor geezer was just trying to make a few bob selling popcorn on the night and got well stitched up for it! 

Have you got any more historical insights and exclusive information you can share with us Mr Brainbox?

You’re not David Irving by any chance are you?

Why are you constantly angry? This right on, Ben Elton act of yours is wearing a bit thin. I haven’t said it was made up, just that the gas chambers were rebuilt after the war, not hard to understand, even for you...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It reminds me of the gas chamber at Auschwitz where you can see the scratch marks where desperate people tried to tear the walls down with their bare hands. You have to have a heart of stone not to be moved by that.

Spare us your crocodile tears and fake news, bagel-breath, it never happened.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Before the leaderboard was reinstated, admin introduced a little thing where the weeks top contributor, got a picture of a little gold trophy on their profile page. I shit myself with excitement when I got my first.

🏆

It was a tongue in cheek comment, Eric, brought on by a heavy consultation with Dr Jack Daniels while chucking some WW2 trivia at Ratty. The sort of topic which is always guaranteed to smoke an oversized mobile out of Jewdys elasticated trousers. 

Certainly the leaderboard provides an incentive for posting quality material, and is focal for a good bit of banter. 

Initial autopsy reports suggest that none of the deceased were from Essex as all had normal sized  brains and lips and no traces of Botox were found in any of them. Earlier reports of a severely brain damaged survivor found wandering around near the lorry screeching in an unidentifiable language have now  been explained as a local resident on her way to work in the Lakeside shopping centre, who was talking to her boyfriend  on a mobile phone. Essex Police have released an updated statement saying that they have spent 24 hours on the case and can  now confirm that there were definitely around 39 victims. Pepper Pot, Assistant Chief Constance of Essex Police said she is delighted with the progress they have made. The case is now closed.