CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

39 poor cunts that won't be falling off the back of a lorry

The Beast

Back to the real issue .. refrigerated container crossing Europe that should be carrying frozen meat for human consumption .. where is this meat supposedly coming from and what real world checks are being done to verify the container's contents and why are there no double checks during its journey? If you watch the news you will see interviews with people speaking of seeing people jumping from lorries on a daily basis at the port.

14 hours ago, ratcum said:

I can just about stretch to one CB but it'd have to have AWD to handle the power. I need all the driver aids I can get.

With just about the most uncanny timing imaginable, this was on the Pen, er, I mean the BBC website this morning:

Rats feel less stressed when driving little cars

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Initial autopsy reports suggest that none of the deceased were from Essex as all had normal sized  brains and lips and no traces of Botox were found in any of them. Earlier reports of a severely brain damaged survivor found wandering around near the lorry screeching in an unidentifiable language have now  been explained as a local resident on her way to work in the Lakeside shopping centre, who was talking to her boyfriend  on a mobile phone. Essex Police have released an updated statement saying that they have spent 24 hours on the case and can  now confirm that there were definitely around 39 victims. Pepper Pot, Assistant Chief Constance of Essex Police said she is delighted with the progress they have made. The case is now closed. 

What's an Essex girl's favourite wine?

"I wanna go Lakeside"!!!!!

7 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Back to the real issue .. refrigerated container crossing Europe that should be carrying frozen meat for human consumption .. where is this meat supposedly coming from and what real world checks are being done to verify the container's contents and why are there no double checks during its journey? If you watch the news you will see interviews with people speaking of seeing people jumping from lorries on a daily basis at the port.

I reckon they should get Eric down there. He'll stop 'em. 

20 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed, Ratty. It's the same yes men mentality that gave the Furher cult like status, and cost Von Manstein his command of Army Group South. I've tasted the leaderboards poisoned chalice, and feel it detracts from the purpose of cunting.

you're alright MC.

It's not something I like to talk about, but Hitler's micromanagement made him indispensable to the allies from late '42 onwards

I went into a Chinese takeaway in Grays earlier,ordered my food and when it came they'd just tipped it into a plastic carrier bag, " what the fuck is this?" I said, and he replied "we're not allowed to put Chinese into containers anymore"

I'm here all reek