CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2019 General Election

Mrs Roops

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Well, we won't be listening to Jo Fucking Swinson any longer. Where the fuck is godsquad, anti batty Farron?

Remoaner bitch gets fucked by the democracy she hates so much. Oh the irony. I can go to bed now i’ve seen that nasty fascist get fucked in the arse.

I feel a bit blasé about it all, I voted Conservative but I didn't particulary enjoy it. Whoever would've won last night, it would have been a fucking catastrophe. 

Oh well, at least Swinson and the Lib Dems got what they fucking deserved, the ham knuckle faced, hypocritical fucking slag.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I feel a bit blasé about it all, I voted Conservative but I didn't particulary enjoy it. Whoever would've won last night, it would have been a fucking catastrophe. 

Oh well, at least Swinson and the Lib Dems got what they fucking deserved, the ham knuckle faced, hypocritical fucking slag.

I did think about putting my X against the Tory name but realising that my vote didn't matter I put my X by the bearded Marxist's candidate instead. I am glad Boris won though, once he has done his Brexit the next thing he needs to do is to send the tanks in to Scotchland and sort Mrs Krankie's lot out once and for all. Baws can stich his sporran where the sun don't shine.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Mrs WC and I voted cons mainly on the basis of Turnip’s crazy inheritance tax changes, but we do hate fucking Boris and it all felt wrong.There is the danger of the NHS and other areas to be screwed further by the Yanks and other moneyed mega cunts, who are very good at what they do. And with continued low interest rates, making more cash available to extract real value, they will be hammering it really hard. Though I am relieved about Corbyn, I am still worried.

37 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Mrs WC and I voted cons mainly on the basis of Turnip’s crazy inheritance tax changes, but we do hate fucking Boris and it all felt wrong.There is the danger of the NHS and other areas to be screwed further by the Yanks and other moneyed mega cunts, who are very good at what they do. And with continued low interest rates, making more cash available to extract real value, they will be hammering it really hard. Though I am relieved about Corbyn, I am still worried.

Once Boris has pushed his Brexit deal through the NHS will become the battleground .. assuming that Labour has learned it lesson and they choose a sensible leader Boris's fortunes could change very quickly. He will need to watch his back.

Good result for political karma last night. The main lesson for parliamentarians is that if you are going to ignore the democratic will of the people then the same democratic process is going to separate you from your political career. Two other lessons; the PLP should avoid skewiffing the leadership nomination process and Labour should have learnt from the disaster of Michael Foot, more so as these days the vast majority of working class voters pay tax and would be appalled at a party offering free money and stuff which ultimately would have to be paid for by the same people who traditionally vote for them.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Glowworm said:

That fucking Green bitch has been reelected in Brighton .. @Alfie Noakes what the fuck were you playing at?

My candidate in my area was not Lucas as I am in a constituency 6 miles west, we have that Tory cunt Tim Laughton.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Voted Brexit Party. Just to be a cunt.

Bit like using a peephole to get a BJ - very likely to be a Tory behind there, but you get to deny all knowledge because you can't see them.

Don't really think it matters at this point, though. Once the elation wears off everyone on my side will remember that Boris' deal is just a photo copy of Mays, with a few changes that only effect a bunch of tatty molesters. Now I have to spend half a decade with the political equivalent of meth-breath on my nob before I can wash it off by voting for what will hopefully be a Labour without a fucking travelling circus in charge.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Mrs WC and I voted cons

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

There is the danger of the NHS and other areas to be screwed further by the Yanks

Well done you utterly thick cunt.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Now I have to spend half a decade with the political equivalent of meth-breath on my nob before I can wash it off by voting for what will hopefully be a Labour without a fucking travelling circus in charge.

Although that awful Sarah Millican-lite Laura Pidcock cunt has been fucked off, the Labour party remains infested with Catweazle's acolytes. 

I think it will take longer than five years to weed out the far left zealots and Momentum head cases that Corbyn has infested the party with. My best guess is that it will take at least a decade for Labour to become electorally viable again

58 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Although that awful Sarah Millican-lite Laura Pidcock cunt has been fucked off, the Labour party remains infested with Catweazle's acolytes. 

I think it will take longer than five years to weed out the far left zealots and Momentum head cases that Corbyn has infested the party with. My best guess is that it will take at least a decade for Labour to become electorally viable again

I'll have to make sure I'm too drunk to make it to the polling station for the next election if this is the case. The Brexit party won't be around as an easy out for obvious reasons. I'm not directly voting for a fucking Tory and the Lib Dems can suck my hairy taint.

Whatever party Farage ends up at next can fuck off too, quite simply I've had enough of the egotistical little ineffective cunt. The Brexit Party was a decent guilt-avoidance scheme for many Northern cunts like myself to avoid the unsavoury experience of voting Tory or Lib Dem, but if the fucker isn't willing to play the big game, preferring to settle for what he clearly thinks is the lesser of two evils instead of having the balls to try and change the game himself then I'd rather just call him a wanker with the rest of them.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

IMO that won't happen because of the "grass roots" party members and activists, they are the people who select the candidates and ultimately the MPs and leader.

5 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Well done you utterly thick cunt.

Let me remind you about the public/private labour enterprises, which started the NHS trend. And the banking fiasco which led to this overpriced house market now. Granted, tories started the ball rolling but labour took it to another level altogether. 

I don’t mind paying tax once - but refuse to be fucked multiple times - even when I am dead. So if you don’t have anything else to add - just piss off.

Richard Burgon, Lisping Labour Corbynite has just been on Newsnight claiming that last nights showing was down to Brexit, and the media demonising ‘Jeremy’.That would be the Conservative supporting BBC, Channel 4, Sky News etc. etc. lol. Apparently the manifesto policies and the ‘leader’were really popular and the next election won’t be about Brexit. So that’s that then. As usual the stupid plebs, having got a taste for voting way beyond their intellectual ability in the last couple of democratic exercises got it all wrong again. When are these fucking stupid commoner fucking idiots going to have the brains to vote for who they’re told to vote for?  Poor Jeremy, having to rely on such fucking  idiots to get his revolution going. At least Diane Abbot wouldn’t show him up on the only time they allowed her out in public during the campaign. Ever since the expenses scandal and she can’t claim for Jimmy Choos, rumour has it she nicks all her footwear from the display of left feet outside Shoezone at Dalston.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Richard Burgon, Lisping Labour Corbynite has just been on Newsnight claiming that last nights showing was down to Brexit, and the media demonising ‘Jeremy’.That would be the Conservative supporting BBC, Channel 4, Sky News etc. etc. lol. Apparently the manifesto policies and the ‘leader’were really popular and the next election won’t be about Brexit. So that’s that then. As usual the stupid plebs, having got a taste for voting way beyond their intellectual ability in the last couple of democratic exercises got it all wrong again. When are these fucking stupid commoner fucking idiots going to have the brains to vote for who they’re told to vote for?  Poor Jeremy, having to rely on such fucking  idiots to get his revolution going. At least Diane Abbot wouldn’t show him up on the only time they allowed her out in public during the campaign. Ever since the expenses scandal and she can’t claim for Jimmy Choos, rumour has it she nicks all her footwear from the display of left feet outside Shoezone at Dalston.

Awful, awful timing, especially the last paragraph. 

• Like 1